Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election (15685 Views)

PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) / Obi Wins Plateau State / Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by frowland(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
awhybliss:
Our mumu still dey vote APC and PDP

Kill me if you see me on any protest ground again..

We never suffer well
Show us your face first.

Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by sirabu: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I don't know but i want to laugh.

THE YOUTHS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POLITICS THEY ARE MORE INTERESTED IN IDEALISM.

POLITICAL REALITY WINS OVER NAIVE IDEALISM.

I could remember then a waec holder defeated a Doctor of Political Science from university of Abuja then, laugh almost killed us
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by Miracle2020: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
awhybliss:

We never suffer well
so the useless endsars protest was targeting a particular political party. No wonder it failed like a pack of cards.
God will continue to expose PDP and their ipob terrorists.
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by segun18(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Oyamelenu o. How are people voting for a party that has failed to to provide security for it citizens?

Is this a joke or what?

Naija people enyin lemo o
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
sirabu:

I could remember then a waec holder defeated a Doctor of Political Science from university of Abuja then, laugh almost killed us

Politics is not about degrees ooh but about how you gather voters.
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
ednut1:
Youths only have mouth online
na now you know my brother?,, especially the so called educated ones... An uneducated northern youth is more of electoral value than those so called educated ones that are busy on social media doing nothing....
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by banio: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
APC WINNING ALL BYE ELECTIONS IN THE COUNTY.

SAI BABA

ONE PARTY COUNTRY. NO NEED FOR ELECTION. LETS JUST PRACTICE SELECTIONISM BY SAI BABA
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by SisiStar007: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
I see you Ma’am❤️❤️
One time French lecturer University Of Jos❤️
Greatest Jossite��
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Miracle2020:
so the useless endsars protest was targeting a particular political party. No wonder it failed like a pack of cards.
God will continue to expose PDP and their ipob terrorists.

Another man down
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
nomenclature:
You never protested ,shut the fuckup ..bring prove of your photo on protest ground mumu
From your name I see you share the same brain with plants
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by agabusta: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

For what exactly? Because they have a superior thinking? Or just because they're women?

A nation that treats women fairly and puts them in position of authority is always rewarded handsomely by mother nature.

Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by dheilaw1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yenefer:
Rigged
sense is far from this one
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by Cajal(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jackson105:

U need to get sense, u have been shouting rigged all around, but if it is PDP that won, it is free and fair abi?

Get sense and stop disgracing yourself.
....don't mind Yenefer....rigged na her second name...democracy in danger gang when they loose
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by Coinbased: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Oh
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by emperor863(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
awhybliss:

We never suffer well

Not only you. Any person who engages in senseless protest, blocking of highways or looting public/private property will be shot.

You can see that the political instability planned by your sponsors has failed. APC is still winning elections and will continue to win elections.

Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
emperor863:

Not only you. Any person who engages in senseless protest, blocking of highways or looting public/private property will be shot.

You can see that the political instability planned by your sponsors has failed. APC is still winning elections and will continue to win elections.
Imagine? See what you are saying...
So you think na APC PDP tussle ignite endsar...
Smh
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by emperor863(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
awhybliss:

Imagine? See what you are saying...
So you think na APC PDP tussle ignite endsar...
Smh

#endsars was a spontaneous reaction to the brutality of men of the defunct SARS. However, desire to promote political instability was responsible for sustaining of the protest beyond the fifth day when all the demands of the genuine #endsars protesters were met unconditionally.
Re: Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election by nomenclature(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
I will not engage in arguements with nonentities and lowlives like you.get the Bleep off my mention before I swear for you ABOKI
awhybliss:

From your name I see you share the same brain with plants

Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check / FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma / 8th NASS: Bukola Saraki’s Valedictory Speech