Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira (574 Views)

Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) / Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / See The Current Price Of Day Old Turkeys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira by Jitefarms: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
A two-year-old Belgian racing pigeon named New Kim has fetched a record price of €1,6 million (about 738 million naira) during an online auction held by racing pigeon auction house PIPA Elite Center from 2 to 15 November.

All the birds on auction were owned by Fancier Hok van de Wouwer of Berlaar in Belgium.

According to a statement by PIPA, Van de Wouwer and his son Kurt had been producing title-winning pigeons over a number of years, and had worked with PIPA for more than 10 years.

The statement added that New Kim was the most expensive hen ever sold, “and the most expensive racing pigeon of all times”, beating the previous record, which was also set by a Belgian-bred bird named Armando, which fetched €350 000 (about 161.4 million naira) in 2019.

See full content and the new bird owner @ https://jitefarms.com

1 Like

Re: Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira by Kosoco(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
While some people here no worth 10k. I’m in Sifia Pain
Re: Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Pigeon racing... the dumbest sport in the whole wide world.

But the funny part is the dumbest sports rake in the largest buck. In one pigeon racing competition, you can rake in almost 1.5 million dollars.

I still don't understand what it is honestly.
Re: Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira by Davash222(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
This pigeon is valuable than 99.985443% of Nairalanders cry
Re: Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira by Jitefarms: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Pigeon racing... the dumbest sport in the whole wide world.

But the funny part is the dumbest sports rake in the largest buck. In one pigeon racing competition, you can rake in almost 1.5 million dollars.

I still don't understand what it is honestly.
me sef, I weak
Re: Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira by Jitefarms: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lalasticlala comma see something.
Re: Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira by ProfAmaben(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Someone in Delta killed a racing hawk worth $2 million dollars that flew in from Helsinki,Finland.

That family ate a meal of 800m mistakenly. grin
Re: Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira by doggedfighter(f): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
See money shocked shocked

Plenty money shocked shocked
Re: Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Pls who will buy my racing rat?
It's super fast and cost just small money.
Re: Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira by Introvertmemer(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Cant believe a bird has surpassed what a whole generation of people while strive for,something thats supposed to be flying inside pot of soup
N.B:pigeons are flying disease dispensers so it wouldnt be the smartest idea to consume them
Re: Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira by Jitefarms: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
GayPontiff:
Pls who will buy my racing rat?
It's super fast and cost just small money.
grin grin grin
Re: Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira by denny97797: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
While some people here no worth 10k. I’m in Sifia Pain
Re: Belgian Racing Pigeon Sells For Record Price Of 738million Naira by kalu61(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Someone in Delta killed a racing hawk worth $2 million dollars that flew in from Helsinki,Finland.

That family ate a meal of 800m mistakenly. grin
Everything is meal in this part of the world

(1) (Reply)

4000 Broilers Chicken Needed In IBADAN @750NGN/KG / A Visit To Epe Fish Market / Caterpillar D8H Dozer For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.