Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Bbnaija Star, Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary (424 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) / BBNaija's Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Bbnaija’s Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate 6 Months Wedding Anniversary (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Star, Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary by Gladtune: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Big Brother Naija star, Bassey and his wife Nadia, are celebrating their first wedding anniversary today, December 6.

Nadia took to her Instagram page to express her joy in having Bassey as her husband.

''One year ago today. ?
Just the two of us. ?
No audience, no announcement. ?
It was absolutely perfect .?
?
Happy one year anniversary Mr.E. ?
I feel adored everyday,
thank you for the way you love me. ?
?
I love you''
More Photos here: https://gladtune.com/2020/12/06/bbnaija-star-bassey-and-wife-nadia-celebrate-first-wedding-anniversary/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary by hfhsfuh: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Bbnaija Star, Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary by SlurUsername1: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
The most intelligent house mate in the history of BBN
Happy anniversary

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary by meobizy(f): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Already? Wow. She looks like Gifty. At least now I know who he had a crush on back then.
Re: Bbnaija Star, Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Awwwwww kiss

(1) (Reply)

Omah Lay And Tems Released|| Nigerians Reaction To Uganda Hosting Mtv Africa Awa / BBNAIJA: Erica Storms Umuahia In Style, Narrates Experiences (photos) / Police Storms Cubana Chief Priest Facility For Violating COVID19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.