Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

‘i Need To Be Closer To You’ – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Entertainers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i Need To Be Closer To You’ – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Entertainers (671 Views)

Respect Your Fans, Stay Humble - 2face Idibia Tells Entertainers / President Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars And Entertainers(Pics) / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i Need To Be Closer To You’ – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Entertainers by iBlogNaija: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2011
In what looked like a show of shame, the entire arts community including the best of Nollywood stars threw caution to the wind on Monday, 21 March 2011 at Goodluck Jonathan’s presidential dinner with entertainment practitioners held in Lagos at the Eko hotel and Suites as they, shockingly, jostled to receive at least one carton of Jonathan’s branded biscuit and T-shirts.

COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE: http://www.thenetng.com/2011/03/22/i-need-to-be-closer-to-you-goodluck-jonathan-tells-entertainers/

(1) (Reply)

Holy Mallam, Wife Get Baby Number 3! / Disrupted City People Awards To Holdagain At The Same Venue / Whoa! Did Justin Bieber Cop New Jewelry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.