Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest (30433 Views)

Criminals Want To Use New #ENDSARS Protest For Christmas Looting - Group Cries O / #endsars: Here's The NEW #endsars Emergency Number / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by spafu(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Woj
Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by shyvicky: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Protest won't make sense again in Nigeria because they will use thugs to make it violent, they will infiltrate it with their men and cause havoc, then they will have a reason to arrest protesters, the only way the protest will make sense is, if everyone is involved, both the police, the army, if we all use one mind, at least the police is crying for none payment and the 50 naira they used to collect and help them selves is no more, so everyone has to be involved to say enough is enough. What am I typing self? It won't work, we are too divided to be united.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by omoadeleye(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
The only way they can stop it is by killing the protesters, are you ready to shed more bloods?
Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by richie240: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Its not there fault!
Not until the authorities use one pissfool plotester miscreant as example, d remaining secessionists won't learn!
cool
Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
they better change it sars own don end

nah #endhardship
Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
BigSarah:
Violent protest and gatherings?...
What about peaceful protests and meetings or assembly or probably rallies?
Anty Nigeria isn't mature enough for civil and peaceful protest
I support the police on this one

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by AfroBeatDiary: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Omo
Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by Donspicey: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Make dem no worry when e set we go know we and dem who plenty pass and who go run.......

The Blood of our fallen comrades shall never go in vain.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by Farki: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Racoon:
Abeg what have the police done about these violent thugs/miscreants that disrupted peaceful #EndSARS protests in Abuja and Lagos? Sane Nigerians need answer

Absolutely nothing of course.

These dogs don't care about you and I they care about their bloated stomachs.
Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by nafama(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
So now every protest is violence... Every protester is a tourist abi. How did I end up in this zoo
Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by lexy2014: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
seunmsg:

The peaceful protesters must also put in place all necessary measures to ensure that the protest is not hijacked. Security agencies should treat any sign of violence with maximum force. There must never be a repeat of the kind of nonsense carnage that we saw the last time out.

Pls see police standing by& looking on as hoodlums disrupted peaceful protests& attacked protesters in Abuja. It's not d job of protesters to "put in place all necessary measures to ensure that the protest is not hijacked".

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by jaxxy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Has the police worked on delivering the their part on the Endsars demands or are they fighting the demands??

Nobody wants another protest bt u must be serious about the masses demands. undecided

The protesters were peaceful then government started sponsoring thugs and hoodlums that was how the protests was hijacked. undecided
Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by RedScorpion(f): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
As they plan to suppress the protest professionally, that is how God would suppress their lives Spiritually.

These stupid people know how to suppress protest professionally but cannot do their Jobs professionally.

If they are doing the jobs well, would there be any need for the protests ?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by simhosting: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hmmm
I see
Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by imagrg(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
It is better there is no protest at all because most Nigerian youths don't know the definition of peaceful protest.
seanblaise:
Freedom of lawful association is enshrined in our constitution. This is now militocracy. The police belief that they can issue out orders and enforce it irrespective of the fact that they violate peoples constitutional rights.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by Farki: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
seunmsg:
Protest is allowed in as much as it is peaceful and doesn’t violate the rights of others. Blocking of roads and preventing others from going about their lawful business is illegal and must be treated as violent protest.

The peaceful protesters must also put in place all necessary measures to ensure that the protest is not hijacked. Security agencies should treat any sign of violence with maximum force. There must never be a repeat of the kind of nonsense carnage that we saw the last time out.

Will you shut up there, in Thailand they had beauty pageants on the road in protest to their king and they didn't shoot them. In Hong Kong they protested for a year and shut the city down, the Chinese as wicked as they are didn't slaughter them like we did here during mere 2 weeks protest.

I even checked the criminal code and there's nothing there about blocking of roads, you simply pulled that out of your ass. undecided

If that was an actual law all those Yoruba people who take up entire roads with canopy should be arrested but they aren't.

Murder and robbery in police uniform is also illegal but you don't care because it's not your business. You don't even care about Nigerian lives at all, only when APC is concerned that you show your faux patriotism.

If they don't want protesting they should stop acting like babies and satisfy their demands, I don't know why in Nigeria we must reason upside down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by CocoaOla: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigerian police are aiding bad governance in Nigeria suffering and corruption continue
Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by nemadfsyahooc: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Vyzz:
This protest will be more civil and there will b a venue for the protest...

If u ain't protesting in that venue, u are not among us.... This will help the government fish out the hoodlums and also helps us be save...

As for the lags state police...

The said : agbesi gba otele, otele amuru ako...

We saw how the last one went and we are prepared

What's this round of protest for?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by coputa(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Vyzz:
This protest will be more civil and there will b a venue for the protest...

If u ain't protesting in that venue, u are not among us.... This will help the government fish out the hoodlums and also helps us be save...

As for the lags state police...

The said : agbesi gba otele, otele amuru ako...

We saw how the last one went and we are prepared
real protest does not have venue,it is carried out simultaneously across the nation.nigerians exhibits too much cowardice when they are demanding for their rights.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by Vyzz: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
coputa:
real protest does not have venue,it is carried out simultaneously across the nation.nigerians exhibits too much cowardice when they are demanding for their rights.

This isn't just any protest...

From what happened last time, we may have to also protect ourselves...

Call it Nigeria protest...

The police won't protect us, so we need to b together and protect ourselves

Number is strength
Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by PrinceMajestic: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
After all the carnage they caused Nigeria, setting free thousands of criminals and stealing weapons, killing, burning, butchering and roasting of police men, arson etc all this evil protesters did to my country despite disbandment of SARS 2weeks b4 then now Nigeria is still in pains and IDIOTS are planning another endsars protest because accounts of those stupid people that sponsored the evil protest were lawfully freezed by CBN? Have u no conscience to feel a little REMOURSE for what your stupidity has caused Nigeria? Pls I will be very disappointed if this evil surfaces in Nigeria again. Let those who deserve bullet get it for the interest of national security of my country. Fvck you bitch ass protesters, y'all ain't real.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by DexterousOne(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
shyvicky:
Protest won't make sense again in Nigeria because they will use thugs to make it violent, they will infiltrate it with their men and cause havoc, then they will have a reason to arrest protesters, the only way the protest will make sense is, if everyone is involved, both the police, the army, if we all use one mind, at least the police is crying for none payment and the 50 naira they used to collect and help them selves is no more, so everyone has to be involved to say enough is enough. What am I typing self? It won't work, we are too divided to be united.

"We are too divided to be united "
This statement here is the REAL PROBLEM of this country

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by Farki: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
imagrg:
It is better there is no protest at all because most Nigerian youths don't know the definition of peaceful protest.

They went to the roads, holding signs, stating why they are there. They worked together to contribute food, legal aid and medical care.

Even the law enforcement officers who watched were treated with dignity.

But sponsored thugs came to disrupt it and make mockery of the protest and you fell for it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by DexterousOne(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
After all the carnage they caused Nigeria, setting free thousands of criminals free and stealing weapons, killing, burning, butchering and roasting of police men, arson etc all this evil protesters did to my country despite disbandment of SARS 2weeks b4 then now Nigeria is still in pains and IDIOTS are planning another endsars protest because accounts of those stupid people that sponsored the evil protest. Pls I will be very disappointed if this evil surfaces in Nigeria again. Let those who deserve bullet get it for the interest of national security of my country. Fvck you bitch ass protesters, y'all ain't real.

Read what you just typed
You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by Farki: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
After all the carnage they caused Nigeria, setting free thousands of criminals and stealing weapons, killing, burning, butchering and roasting of police men, arson etc all this evil protesters did to my country despite disbandment of SARS 2weeks b4 then now Nigeria is still in pains and IDIOTS are planning another endsars protest because accounts of those stupid people that sponsored the evil protest were lawfully freezes by CBN?. Pls I will be very disappointed if this evil surfaces in Nigeria again. Let those who deserve bullet get it for the interest of national security of my country. Fvck you bitch ass protesters, y'all ain't real.

One hungry policeman will kill you and rob you and when that happens we will just laugh. I can't believe someone who wasn't paid would type this.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by dotca: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
All Nigerian government needs, is sense of responsibility.

NEED A RELIABLE PLACE TO SHOP, MOSTLY WITH FREE DELIVERY, VISIT WWW.EPZSTORE.COM
Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by Basicend: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Most of the persons behind these protests are either yahoo boys, hoodlums etc. They are as usual planning to hijack it later and looth and create anarchy.

Nigerians don't be used and dumped.

Go.and ask those shops they looted in surulere etc. . Most of those owners where clamouring for endsars# before then.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by ba7man(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
We all saw what happened to Nigeria during the last "Peaceful" protest.

People are wiser now and won't allow jobless idiotic protesters block roads and cripple economic activities all in the name of "Peaceful" protest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by PrinceMajestic: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Farki:

One hungry policeman will kill you and rob you and when that happens we will just laugh. I can't believe someone who wasn't paid would type this.
damn you man. Nigeria is all I got. You can kill your self, Nigeria will move on. If you want your blood spilled for the interest of Nigeria's national security no problem but then your patriotism is useless. Nigeria first, bitch.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by Farki: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
damn you man. Nigeria is all I got. You can kill your self, Nigeria will move on. If you want your blood spilled for the interest of Nigeria's national security no problem but then your patriotism is useless. Nigeria first, bitch.

Is Buhari Nigeria? People are trying to fix Nigeria and you are calling for them to be shot, what an insignificant coward you are.

If you love Nigeria so much go and shout in the middle of Kano that you're an atheist, they will return their love back to you. grin

Mubarak Bala is still in a police cell, we don't know if he's dead or alive but you're here talking nonsense like a donkey.

Enjoy your Nigeria sha, you really deserve it.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest by PrinceMajestic: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

Read what you just typed
You should be ashamed of yourself
we await you guys tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies / Bola Tinubu Never Believed In Buhari’s Candidacy: Tinubu Lawyer / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Seeks Emergency Powers To Tackle Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.