Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Barren For 7 Years And Still Counting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barren For 7 Years And Still Counting (373 Views)

Man Treks For 7-Days From Abuja To See Apostle Suleman In Edo State / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barren For 7 Years And Still Counting by Ahappy: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
It's a thing of joy and great happiness for both husband and wife to find childbearing an easy one, having children at the slated time they both agreed upon but this is a different and sad unprecedented one for Mr and Mrs adebayo(this is not their real name,I had to changed the name.

It clocked 7 years that this couple got wedded,but still there's no child between them, they have gone for several counselling,medical check up and they were made to understand that both of them are medically fit, this raises a whole lot of questions as people who knew when this guys got married were bewildered as to the reason why they are yet to have a child of their own,funny enough;I was within the age range of 13-15 years when this couple got married.

They have gone through several processes, several platforms, all sorts of methods not leaving out the traditional way but all their efforts proved abortive,I feel so sad and broken whenever I think about this couple,i pray all day for them hoping that one day God will answer OUR prayers.

Here comes my question sir/ma, why do some set of couples find it difficult to have a child of their own even when they are medically fit and genetically compatible?

And this second question goes to the married folks in the house, how long did it took you guys to have your first child?

If it took you a long time, what did you guys do?
Please share your experience as it will go a long way helping others
lalasticlala
Righteousness 89
Re: Barren For 7 Years And Still Counting by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Guy, advise them to try IVF. No be everything be church matter
Re: Barren For 7 Years And Still Counting by Ahappy: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Guy, advise them to try IVF. No be everything be church matter

what's IVF sir?
Re: Barren For 7 Years And Still Counting by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ahappy:

what's IVF sir?
In vitro fertilization.
Read about it here
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/pregnancy/fertility-treatments/what-ivf
Re: Barren For 7 Years And Still Counting by Missyajoke(f): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Let them try ivf.
Re: Barren For 7 Years And Still Counting by Charleys: 4:13am On Dec 07, 2020
The best advise for a lady is to marry early.
You don't see Muslims complaining about barrenness..
Don't let your daughter stay up to 23 years in your house, if not she'll start prostituting and taking pills that will cause harm to her body.

Give her out in marriage.

I know of someone who stayed for 15 years without a child. Husband never left because he was the first.
But things would have been easier if she married early.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Dream Meaning Of Onions / A Message Of Warning To The Nations on Israel : Book Of Joel, Chapter 3 / Is God A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.