Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned (21884 Views)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Doraty1(f): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
The Bayelsa Police Command has confirmed the recovery of the bodies of the six Police Officers who drowned on election duty in Southern Ijaw on Saturday.

In an exclusive interview with TVC, Police Public Relations Officer, Asinim Butswat confirmed that the bodies are already in the morgue.

“The unfortunate incident occurred on Friday, December 4, 2020, when one of the speedboats conveying eleven Policemen from Yenagoa to Southern Ijaw capsized at Oporoma. Five of the Policemen were rescued immediately, while six were missing,” according to a police statement.

Governor Diri, who also condoled with the families of the deceased policemen, said in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Daniel Alabrah, on Sunday, that their sudden demise while on national duty was very painful.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/bayelsa-by-election-police-recover-corpses-of-six-officers-after-drowning-incident/

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by BEHEST(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Wow! FTC for the first time!

I dedicate this FTC to the 6 policemen who lost their lives.

May Nigeria not see our ends.

Nigeria isn't worth dying for! angry

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Uncletony(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
D
The country is useless!

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by wunmi590(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
cool
Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
undecided
Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Nkpitime(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
It is a terrible and unfortunate event may God give the families of each of them the straight to bear the loss and we beg God to accept them in his place and forgive them their sins

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by AfroKnight: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
What a terrible way to die. Hope this is not karma.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by flackoFlint(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
May the soul of the dead ones rest in perfect peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Whizzdom(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Is anyone thinkin' what i am thinkin' or is this just a mere occurence that shouldn't be given a scintilla of thought? Only God can tell.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by DMerciful(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Were they using canoe? With all INEC allocation, they couldn't hire a decent boat with the right safety features?
People die needlessly in Nigeria!

RIP to the dead

10 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
C
Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by updatechange(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
What kind of boat could that be God have mercy on us in this country.

Imagine America police die on boat while on duty...? Where e won take happen?
Na only naija we hear this kind news angry
I bow for this country.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
O
Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Navi(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
What a pity.....RIP to the dead
Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by dahnimoh(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
SO sorry

Hope there's no foul play
Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
RIP....But if you can't Swim why embark?!Very Simple,No go....Water no get Enemy but some water are not Toys....Like the Day I Join Speed boat reach Town Brass(4hrs on Water),I no gree use water travel back,Dem get to bring Chopper.
Dem beg me taya ohh...Lai Lai I no gree ohh.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Commanderinpips: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
It is well. RIP
Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by HerMajestyCares(f): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigeria Police,

I Don't Even know if I should feel Pity For them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
No life jacket? I hate the idea of asking people who don't know how to swim to travel by water. It is not funny men

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Eiyaa embarassed
Were they not supposed to wear vest..
All this olopka cops eeh..
People that are supposed to be detaining those undermining safety by not putting on a vest..
Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Trustedpro: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
How can you be a police without knowing how to swim. Too bad. RIP

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by BrickDevo: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
RIP.... Afterwards their families will get 100k each as condolence gift, with no national burial ceremony even though they died on a national duty....
Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by DisLifeSha: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Why go for an operation on a boat when you don't know how to swim No wisdom there

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by blinking001(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Enough of this barbarism towards our dear police officers. Uniform men also have families. We say enough is enough

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
This is just so sad to read.
RIP officers.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by bukkysam(f): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ah
Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by adonni: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
This year no happy for police force atall

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Trustedpro:
How can you be a police without knowing how to swim. Too bad. RIP

Is being able to swim a criteria for being an olopka cop??
Abi na marine police dem be

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned by kad1gb: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Oga oooo
Who wants to learn a high-income skill in the field of I.T?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12797817_qqq51letsd0itnairalandjpeg40294a5048e8165e427a9e11d89e315d_jpegb6009e0c89d8d03616d1448d6d385ca6
Also included are several PC Games and HD movies of different genres to refresh the mind

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: Police Is Not Seeking Justice, They Want Revenge - Sowore / Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) / 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.