Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Opinion: Why I Think The North Is Being Ravaged By Kidnappers, Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Why I Think The North Is Being Ravaged By Kidnappers, Bandits (162 Views)

Anambra Community Ravaged By Erosion Cries Out For Govt Intervention / Maqari: You Are Going To ‘Paradise’ Direct If Kidnappers, Bandits Kill You / CJN Tanko Ravaged By Dementia, Heart Infections - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why I Think The North Is Being Ravaged By Kidnappers, Bandits by NLSavage: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Let's think about this for a moment and sololiquize.

Could it be that those freed boko haram members are behind the recent trend in banditry and kidnappings in the north?

Because the government gave them amnesty without teaching them skills, if they have nothing to fall back on, they'd just resume their activities.

What do you think?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Venezuelans Vote In Elections Boycotted By Opposition / The Day Any Part Of Our Military Or Para Military Stand To Protest 9ja Will Gr8 / It's Injust To Classify The #endsars Protesters As Miscreants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.