Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum (30779 Views)

RCCG Trends As Adeboye, Kumuyi Keep Mum Hours To Presidential Election / Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag / Certificate Scandal: Police Keep Mum On Adeosun But Swiftly Probe Adeleke's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Vyzz: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Who's mum are the keeping though?
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Righteousness89(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
davodyguy:

He should be sacked

Abuse of office, dereliction of duty, setting bad example and abuse of Naira
I am quite sure you have done worse with the Naira..

Go and sack him !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Mayng01(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Odumeje don mejelisely finish am
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by nkemjika6006(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Just be careful. Stupidity most times cover our sense of reasoning. As a public office holder, you trade with caution.
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by ChoCho54(f): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
MoneyMusthear:
Let them free the man jor.

shey na because say he record am naim make una dey say all this trash?
The ones wey other polithiefcians dey do, una no fit know but na Dem dey do worse sef!
He work for the money and na im money.

Abeg see my signature
Not everyone is a thief, it's only those caught in the act. People should start taking responsibility for their actions.
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by moneyissweet(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
She? Stop smoking kogi weed on Sunday.

davodyguy:
This is pathetic.
She should have resigned
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by ChoCho54(f): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
nkemjika6006:
Just be careful. Stupidity most times cover our sense of reasoning. As a public office holder, you trade with caution.
He even videoed. Sense was far from him.
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by ProfAmaben(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
[[s]quote author= post=96801035]Where there is no law , there is no crime.
There is law governing Nigeria and there are rules and regulations governing Nairaland also.
If you break the rules, get ready for the consequences.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nairaland.
God bless [b][/b] and all our friends, Well-wishers and lovers.
Again, God bless Nigeria.[/quote][/s]
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by ChoCho54(f): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
davodyguy:
This is pathetic.
She should have resigned
You can't read, you still can't view pictures.
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Segzy19: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Don't be silly! If he did that at a party, no one will complain but to do it inside government house is a travesty. The government made law against such abuse of naira yet he as a government official still broke the law in a government house in his official capacity in front of camera. That's shit
MoneyMusthear:

The ones wey other polithiefcians dey do, una no fit know but na Dem dey do worse sef!

Abeg see my signature

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Notatribalist(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
I hope the same outcry will be heard when they are spraying money at a celebrity's ceremony.

Last time I checked, the law isn't reserved only for office holders.
Everyone should face equal treatments.
Thank you.Last time a saw how Ay and many celes were spraying money at ucheba's wedding and I almost thought the law has been abolished, because no one even touch about the law again.. Now I surprise to hear about this news.
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Nelz77: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Him bleep up
The rationale will b how can a man with these tendencies astutely be able to run his office with d challenges that come with it. It shows one clear reality, he’s not in that office on Just merit. Party politics comes to mind.
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Originalsly: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
H.mmm....... matching the notes is an offence..... I learn something new today. All along I thought mashing the Naira was illegal.

@ topic... when these people reach a certain status.... they are above the law. Why expect the Police to charge him? This country is ripe for military coup... one that will take over ... line up all these looters and then ehmmm........
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Mummyfour(f): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Mannabbqgrill the dead meat seller is back

Hahahaha no money to buy data grin

U never see anything yet

Now you are not saying our darling daddy again
grin grin. No be small thing o
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Nelz77: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am quite sure you have done worse with the Naira..

Go and sack him !
Nah bro. This is why we re where we are today.
We allow square pegs in round holes way to much.
The mentality at play in those vids doesn’t and I repeat doesn’t befit that office.
A lot of people would hv suffered directly or indirectly of having such mentality occupy that office.
That’s my point.
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Kobicove(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Arrest him on what basis?

How many of the people who spray money at parties have ever been arrested? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by wingmanIII: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
uptimum123:
Hypocrites everywhere...same abuse they are also guilty of is what they are calling for another to be prosecuted for.

I guess we all must be prosecuted and sent to jail then as we're all accomplices someway or the other

Mtcheeeeew

Nigerians are hypocritical creatures.
It's terrible!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by shadeze: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Too much hypocrisy in this country. Is it over spraying of money that people's voice should be loud and calling for arrest? You won't hear the people's voice when serious corruption and atrocities are happening all around them, it's spraying money that is now Nigerian's problem

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Myhusband(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
post=96801035:
Where there is no law , there is no crime.
There is law governing Nigeria and there are rules and regulations governing Nairaland also.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nairaland.
Again, God bless Nigeria.

ilovedemanna welcome back to your old account
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Superjazz: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
MoneyMusthear:

Abeg see my signature
Haters Dem don dey talk too much me sef I go dey spray odumeje the clown prophet
fem baddest cheesy
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by naturefellow(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Suspending him is fine...
He did not represent his office well at all..

If we were in a saner clime, he would honorably send in his resignation letter.

As we know , no one Resigns Here!!
Bubu would set a good example by resigning. If he wishes to be remembered for only one good thing, let it be that.
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by shadeze: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nelz77:

Nah bro. This is why we re where we are today.
We allow square pegs in round holes way to much.
The mentality at play in those vids doesn’t and I repeat doesn’t befit that office.
A lot of people would hv suffered directly or indirectly of having such mentality occupy that office.
That’s my point.
What mentality? Spraying money that is a common thing everybody does at celebrations is now the problem bothering Nigeria abi? If that man should be sacked and arrested then 90% of adult Nigerians should turn themselves in as well because we are all guilty of the same offence. There's too much hypocrisy in this country. Of all the corruption and atrocities going on in the country, it is a person spraying money that is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Superjazz: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Suspending him is fine...
He did not represent his office well at all..

If we were in a saner clime, he would honorably send in his resignation letter.

As we know , no one Resigns Here!!
Politica pastor what had God told u about trump your earth master na cheesy
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by benjanny(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Acb Agbazuere is like Abbah Kyari in Abia State
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by Superjazz: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
post=96801035:
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nairaland.
You This brainwashed and confused hypocrite why didn't you speak up when ganduje was caught on camera stealing dollars that belongs to your state was puffing state own dollars into bariga not a crime?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by shadeze: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
You people are over flogging this issue

He erred and got suspended

Buhari that you should call for his resignation ...you are not
Service chiefs that you should call for his resignation .. you are not
Governor of CBN and minister of finance that should resign are still there

The money he sprayed is not so much that he couldn't afford it

And why is no one crucifying the yeye pastor that's orgasming to spraying of cash rather than rebuke the sprayer or spirit of God didn't tell him it my lead to trouble

If he's doing is job well before the incident and the governor is ok with his performance sack is highly unnecessary a month suspension is more than enough
That's to show you how unserious and unfocused we are as a people, Nigerians will leave their house that is burning and be chasing rat as if that's what is important.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by bluefilm: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
I don't see why they should arrest him.

People are always looking for someone or something to vent their frustration upon.

Arrest kill all of una dia.

Nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by whytediamond(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
post=96801035:
There are laws governing Nigeria and there are rules and regulations governing Nairaland also.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nairaland.

The return of the griller[left][/left] grin

All of us on Nairaland street missed you sir. cry grin
Re: Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum by favinvest: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
arrest him for what na?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) / Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) / Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.