Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Man Cries Out After Native Doctor Duped Him Of 7 Million Naira (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cries Out After Native Doctor Duped Him Of 7 Million Naira (VIDEO) (357 Views)

Indian Doctor Duped Into Buying "Aladdin's Lamp" After Genie Show / Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) / Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After Native Doctor Duped Him Of 7 Million Naira (VIDEO) by MYZOLE: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzR7R98VunU

A man has cried out on Twitter after he was scammed by a native doctor.

The victim named Seun claims the native doctor "jazzed" him, such that he didn't know what he was doing.

He added that the man gave him things to eat and drink then used fear tactics to make him do his biddings.

He found himself giving the native doctor all that he had and even borrowed to give to him.

In a video shared online, the victim is seen arresting the native doctor with the help of a soldier.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/man-cries-out-after-native-doctor-duped-him-of-7-million-naira-of-which-6-million-was-borrowed-video-2.html

Re: Man Cries Out After Native Doctor Duped Him Of 7 Million Naira (VIDEO) by Vyzz: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin
Re: Man Cries Out After Native Doctor Duped Him Of 7 Million Naira (VIDEO) by kunle75(m): 6:33am On Dec 07, 2020
Fools everywhere mmmmcheeewww

Don't disturb my sleep please

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Native Doctor Duped Him Of 7 Million Naira (VIDEO) by aremuforlife(m): 6:40am On Dec 07, 2020
kunle75:
Fools everywhere mmmmcheeewww

Don't disturb my sleep please
I pray you don't fall into their hands
Re: Man Cries Out After Native Doctor Duped Him Of 7 Million Naira (VIDEO) by kunle75(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2020
aremuforlife:

I pray you don't fall into their hands

Amennn but most times people's greed is mostly the reason why those people thrives.

Let's be real

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Native Doctor Duped Him Of 7 Million Naira (VIDEO) by aremuforlife(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2020
kunle75:

Amennn but most times people's greed is mostly the reason why those people thrives.

Let's be real
Accepted, but most of the victims were only betrayed by trust
Re: Man Cries Out After Native Doctor Duped Him Of 7 Million Naira (VIDEO) by kunle75(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2020
aremuforlife:

Accepted, but most of the victims were only betrayed by trust

As much as I share microcosm of your submission, greed and lack of contentment mostly leads people to some avoidable situations like this.
Meanwhile, if I have 70m in my account like the guy is accusing,why can't i invest instead of looking for metaphysical power elsewhere. He must have been promised of some sort of juicy returns, Sometimes these victims are bereaved of logic and common sense but instead get emotional about their cravings for wealth increase.

I don't know self

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Driver Jailed After Setting Himself On Fire In Court With Hand Sanitizer / Man's Dreadlocks Allegedly Cut By The Nigerian Army (photos) / NEWS: The Killing Of Innocent By Amotekun What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.