Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. (1054 Views)

White Supremacy Hand Work, Wake Up Africa / Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by Morningblues: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Who told Africa Jesus will come back grin grin and it is during their time Jesus will come? tongue tongue it been over 2000yrs no sign of Jesus coming back anywhere. U will die people will still be here waiting for Jesus . They lied to our great , grand, parent that Jesus will come during their time but they never saw him . Grow up . Jesus isn’t coming anywhere guys. Live your life and love life. No messiah is coming to save your ass. Heal yourself from that .

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Only fools type this shit

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by aleeyus(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by Righteousness89(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Every where you look! The Last days Prophecies are being Fulfilled!

Even The op Himself/ Herself is Fulfilling last days Prophecies!

2 Peter 3:4-5
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by FatherOfJesus: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
How can you use the bible to convince someone who obviously doesn't believe the bible?
Righteousness89:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Morningblues:

U can’t even bring sound aguement. Brainwashed mumu

Arguments that will take you six fit anu
Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Don't repent so when He comes you'd know who really needed to wake up.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by Righteousness89(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
How can you use the bible to convince someone who obviously doesn't believe the bible?
If I don't use the Bible, should I use your Book?

Getting convinced or not getting is your Choice..
My Duty is to put out what the Bible says!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by Benards(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
cry
Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by Morningblues: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Don't repent so when He comes you'd know who really needed to wake up.

Religion have damaged your brain. U can’t think anymore sad sad I can’t help u
Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by FatherOfJesus: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
It doesn't just make any sense that you want to use the bible to convince someone who doesn't believe this same bible. That's a very lame attempt.
you cant use scriptural quotations to convince someone who doesnt see the bible as an authority. The way you guys think the bible is an authority for everyone is funny
Righteousness89:

If I don't use the Bible, should I use your Book?

Getting convinced or not getting is your Choice..
My Duty is to put out what the Bible says!

7 Likes

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by coolsegun2002: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Morningblues:
Who told Africa Jesus will come back grin grin and it is during their time Jesus will come? tongue tongue it been over 2000yrs no sign of Jesus coming back anywhere. U will die people will still be here waiting for Jesus . They lied to our great , grand, parent that Jesus will come during their time but they never saw him . Grow up . Jesus isn’t coming anywhere guys. Live your life and love life. No messiah is coming to save your ass. Heal yourself from that .

What exactly do u want people to do differently.. when U say they should live their life......??
Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by Righteousness89(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
It doesn't just make any sense that you want to use the bible to convince someone who doesn't believe this same bible. That's a very lame attempt.
you cant use scriptural quotations to convince someone who doesnt see the bible as an authority. The way you guys think the bible is an authority for everyone is funny

My Friend keep quiet!
The Bible is the Standard!
The Bible will always be Foolishness to those that Perish!

There is Nothing Else to use but the Bible.
That is the Guide for All of Humanity!

You Believe or you Don't does not Change it!
The Word of GOD will not Change because of you or me or anyone!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by Morningblues: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
coolsegun2002:

What exactly do u want people to do differently.. when U say they should live their life......??

They should yank off the hope of a messiah coming to save them and live their live not waiting for a god who will come save their ass.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by Morningblues: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Friend keep quiet!

Ur jobless. Ur Bible might mean all to you but to some of us it means shit. Yes I said shit. Cry out a river boy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by Righteousness89(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Morningblues:

Ur jobless. Ur Bible might mean all to you but to some of us it means shit. Yes I said shit. Cry out a river boy

The Good thing about life is that You MUST be Judged by the same JESUS that you reject !

You MUST Be Judged by the same Word of GOD!
There is Nothing you can do about it!
You Believe or you Don't Believe is Irrelevant!

You Cannot say you didn't know!
You Cannot say you didn't hear!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by FatherOfJesus: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
The bible is the standard for whoever sees it as an authority. People like you, not for everyone.
Until you realize this, you will keep getting frustrated and engage in unending arguments with whoever doesn't share your view
Righteousness89:

My Friend keep quiet!

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by coolsegun2002: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Morningblues:

They should yank off the hope of a messiah coming to save them and live their live not waiting for a god who will come save their ass.

Okay... can I ask you how different are u living now compared to when u thought a messiah was coming ?? Enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by coolsegun2002: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
The bible is the standard for whoever sees it as an authority. People like you, not for everyone.
Until you realize this, you will keep getting frustrated and engage in unending arguments with whoever doesn't share your view

He’s a christain.... what do u want him to use as reference?? Lol...
U want him to put aside the Bible and explain with science and engineering....??

Even science and engineering is limited and some people don’t believe all it says...hope u have heard of people who came up with the flat earth theory...??

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by Snitch24(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

oga I have few questions to ask you and I will like you to be honest enough with answers
Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by letu(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Friend keep quiet!

You sound like the Colonial Pastor's/reverend father's after conquering our land they gave our parents the Bible inwhich behind this is what they were busy doing to their daughters eg the picture below etc.

THE WHITE COLONIALISTS AND THEIR PASTOR'S/REVEREND FATHER'S ARE AS FAKE AS HUMAN BEINGS CAN BE, THEY WERE NOT INSPIRED BY GOD IN ANY WAY.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
coolsegun2002:

U want him to put aside the Bible and explain with science and engineering....??

Even science and engineering is limited and some people don’t believe all it says...hope u have heard of people who came up with the flat earth theory...??
Flat earth "theory" is pseudoscience not science.
He could always use the bible as reference to those who already believe in it. You have to do more than just quoting bible verses when trying to convince others. Anyone can quote their holy books too.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by coolsegun2002: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Flat earth "theory" is pseudoscience not science.
He could always use the bible as reference to those who already believe in it. You have to do more than just quoting bible verses when trying to convince others. Anyone can quote their holy books too.

First, I didn’t tag flat earth theory as anything....I only mentioned it as an example that some pple don’t believe in science too....
How u arrived at correcting me that is a pseudoscience is confusing me....

Faith based religion can not be explained any other way...u can’t use logic or science.. u’ll end up looking stupid...becos u are explaining to someone whose mind is already biased by logic.

It’s like telling a scientist to explain science without the principles of science...

Okay..explain to me how there’s life outside earth that I’ve ever neve been before without using science ...

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Morningblues:

Religion have damaged your brain. U can’t think anymore sad sad I can’t help u
Why not help yourself first because a if your brain's not damaged, then it's much worse.

So try and fix it first, before you think about helping others fix theirs.
Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by FatherOfJesus: 5:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Has he ended up convincing anybody now?
you can use reality to convince people. If your bible is not consistent with reality, it becomes a problem
coolsegun2002:

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by coolsegun2002: 5:54am On Dec 07, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Has he ended up convincing anybody now?

U never can tell...
what I’ve noticed is words are like arrows...they piece into the mind in bits...

I’ve seen lots of people insulting the guy on nairaland when he first started... after a while I started noticing some people say...
ride on,
I salute u resilience and consistency...
ur words actually touch me today..
For the first time, u made me think..

If mean words can make people depressed, driving them near suicide...trust me, his words are getting to some people...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by FatherOfJesus: 6:07am On Dec 07, 2020
So why don't you think the words of his opponent can also mark a change?
Don't you think it will be better if he can convince his opponent by using realistic views?
coolsegun2002:

U never can tell...
what I’ve noticed is words are like arrows...they piece into the mind in bits...

I’ve seen lots of people insulting the guy on nairaland when he first started... after a while I started noticing some people say...
ride on,
I salute u resilience and consistency...
ur words actually touch me today..
For the first time, u made me think..

If mean words can make people depressed, driving them near suicide...trust me, his words are getting to some people...
Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by OnyeOhuu: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Please my mind is troubled,
I don't know if I need deliverance,
I want to have peace of mind.
It looks like I'm alone in this world.
Advice please.
Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by coolsegun2002: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
So why don't you think the words of his opponent can also mark a change?
Don't you think it will be better if he can convince his opponent by using realistic views?

Opponent...?? Oh u mean like atheist...of course their words too can influence....

Like I said ... he is explaining the belief in God and faith in Jesus.... it is a faith based idea....it is not based on logic or fundamental facts of nature .......his argument will be weak without using the Bible....Once in a while u see the guy trying to sync physical situatui with the Bible... that’s how far he can go...

Saying he should explain Gods existence or faith in Jesus without the accounts of the Bible is like is like telling a scientist to explain existence of life outside this planet without using science principles ...
Re: Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa. by FatherOfJesus: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2020
You can't convince someone who already sees the bible as a shit with the bible.
that's fallacy of begging the question. It doesn't work
coolsegun2002:

Opponent...?? Oh u mean like atheist...of course their words too can influence....

Like I said ... he is explaining the belief in God and faith in Jesus.... it is a faith based idea....it is not based on logic or fundamental facts of nature .......his argument will be weak without using the Bible....Once in a while u see the guy trying to sync physical situatui with the Bible... that’s how far he can go...

Saying he should explain Gods existence or faith in Jesus without the accounts of the Bible is like is like telling a scientist to explain existence of life outside this planet without using science principles ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Singer Of Kumama Papa Eh, Grace Lokwa (video) / Why Are Many Christians Still In Poverty After All The Faithfullness / What Is The Punishment For Fornication In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.