Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) (19662 Views)

Eniye Zuokemefa-Peter Arrested For The Murder Of Her Husband, Enebraye Zuokemefa / Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Unknown gunmen have killed an Ijaw youth leader identified as Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter from Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, IgbereTV reports.

Enebray, who lectures at the Bayelsa College of Education was shot dead by the assailants on Friday, December 4 in Yenagoa.

The President of the Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Worldwide, Peter Timothy Igbifa, who confirmed the incident in a statement, described the killing of Enebraye as barbaric, unacceptable and irresponsible.

He said the deceased was a firm believer in Ijaw cause, an apostle of peace and a scholar, who never deserved to die in such a violent manner.

Igbifa called on security agencies and the Bayelsa State Governor, Douye Diri, to fish out the killers.

"We are appealing to security agencies to immediately probe into the circumstances that led to this scholar, who until his painful death was an advocate of peace. We are also calling on the Bayelsa State Government to intervene and ensure that his killers are brought to justice," he stated.

"We will not accept anything other than the arrest and prosecution of these murderers. As IYC, we are ready to work with security agencies to apprehend these hoodlums as we pray God to give the deceased family the fortitude to bear this loss." he added.

A former student of the deceased, Buffington Natain, took to Facebook on Sunday, December 6, to mourn him.

Buffington wrote:

"Oh death, be not proud.
It's hard to believe that Ur life was cut short by the men of underworld.

U were my very good lecturer during my Diploma Program. U encouraged me to push higher.
After my graduation from the University, U called me to tell me to go pick up a master's form from FUTO. U told me they have extended the date for sales of form. I couldn't even pick up the form then. I was even afraid to tell U that I have not bought the form.

When I was to apply for conversion into lecturing, U didn't hesitate to minute on my letter stating how my services as a Computer Engr will be of immense help to the Computer Science Dept where U were the HOD. Even if the powers that be then didn't act in our favor then, U have always pushed me to go higher.

After the divide of COE and BYCAS, we seldom see to discuss. But whenever we do, U have not stopped telling me to thrive with great ideas.
I was so happy when I got the news that U were doing Ur PhD in the UK. Wow! Then last two weeks or so, I saw U driving in company of some of Ur colleagues who are my friends. I didn't know U were in town. I was so happy to see U even if we couldn't stop to talk. Perhaps we will see some day soon to talk was what I could wish.

On Friday 4th December, I got a call from a female friend who happens to be one of Ur former students. She broke the news that U have been shot dead. What!!! I had exclaimed. I am still in shock. I later confirmed from some of Ur colleagues that it's true. I am so heartbroken. I can't believe I will not stand in front of U to gist with U again. I have often times called U the great Boss. I am in tears. Ur friends are in tears. U were such a good man to any fault we would have known of. My hands are still heavy to type RIP to U Boss. Maybe I should be typing something else. But sadly, I have to write RIP.
I pray that Ur killers be brought to book.

RIP my Boss.
RIP Zuokemefa Enebraye Peter,"

https://www.facebook.com/1383177758/posts/10219015156234853/?app=fbl

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by OVB123: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tell me which state in nigeria is save? killing everywhere... May God help us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by longetivity(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
RIP man, your Killers will never know peace

10 Likes

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Zico5(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
This country has gone to the dogs. The rate at which the killings is going in this country, it may take time for the insecurity to be tamed. This year should quickly go away, we are done with it and it's negativity. We are just wasting lives as if it's of no value. I pray God have mercy on this country.

1 Like

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by sayhi2bammy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sometimes i wonder how people could close their eyes and sleep at night knowing fully well you just wasted a life, maybe a father to some and also family member to his relations. I wonder how you could be at peace with yourself when you know you just disturbed the peace of a family sad sad

RIP to the dead.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by mayklef(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
don't be surprised d so called "youth leader" is 50-60years old....but that aside 4 I know 4 sure is "He that lives by the gun, will definitely be killed by the gun"

6 Likes

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by GraphicsJobs8(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
RIP man. So terrible
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Insecurity strikes again

2 Likes

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
RIP my bro.
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
undecided. Youth leader wey no get sense..

You've died protecting the interest of some selfish politicians while their kids are abroad chilling

If na during election you tay die,no expect rip from me because you no go see am....

5 Likes

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Na WA o
Killings too much this year sha
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Greenbirth: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nothing seems to be working again. The new EndSars that had just started will continue and any force to kill the youth again will be met with stiff force. All what we want is good road. Steady electricity. Security, good Government. How can one man and his family sit as a governor and pack all the money and wealth that belong to the masses.

My people make we look am well again.

3 Likes

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by money121(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Orire01(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hmm, this is serious o

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by leisuretym: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Youth are no longer safe, one active youth fighting against cultism killed in Delta yesterday, another youth activist killed in Kaduna same yesterday, another in Bayelsa, who is killing the youth? I smell a rat!!

1 Like

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Davidzy23(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is becoming too much...
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
No matter how good or bad a person is just know sey enemies Yapa angry

2 Likes

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by jstriker442(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Politically motivated killings are steadily on the rise. Are we going back to the iron age where power is seized through war and chaos or we are moving forward into the end of days Armageddon
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
j
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Juicethekid: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
bros
Please i need money to purchase some.drugs and injections please no amount is too small please
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Peace In rest

1 Like

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by OLUROCKS(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
wickedness is the new norm now in the world. Who do we call upon now God I think,the only one we believe is able to save the world
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
So sad, RIP
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
When you manage leave NIGERIA, no go back.
Don't miss anything.
It's better you are packing REFUSE in EUROPE with a standard quality of life assurance.., than residing in a place where you are afraid to drive home in a TOYOTA CAMRY car.
...a place where you have to commit every journey into God's hands.
..a place labeled as the worst place to give birth on earth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
The whole South South is an epicenter for cultism.

1 Like

Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Shadysen: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
God have mercy.
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Tolupiz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
AFTER UNA GO SAY MAKE WE NO EMBARK ON D 2ND FACE OF END SARS & BAD GOVT, SHEY NA LIKE DIS WE GO DEY LOOK ABI?
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by SIawomir: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
� RIP bro
Re: Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) by Lovelies1: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scammers Who Impersonated Cecilia Ezeilo On Facebook Nabbed. Photo / Man Arrested For Raping One-Year-Old In Nasarawa / 61-year-old Man Arrested For Armed Robbery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.