Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,902 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Asa's Secret Love For TALL Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa's Secret Love For TALL Men (267 Views)

Asa Asika Gets Engaged To Leona Adesanya / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asa's Secret Love For TALL Men by ebukamat34: 4:13am On Dec 07, 2020
International singer and songwriter, Bukola Elemide, popularly known as Asa, has revealed her affection for tall men. The ‘Femi mo’ crooner, in an interview with Ndani TV, stated that she was not happy that her parents were short.

She said, “I am crazy for tall guys. They could be dark. If you are dark, be very dark. Then, it takes me time to think, ‘Does he have a brain?’ If my future man is short, if I ever get married, I won’t complain. I do hope he is not short, because my parents were short and I wasn’t happy about that.”

Asa also noted that when she started her music career, she was wary of opinions about her voice.

Source: https://punchng.com/my-parents-height-made-me-love-tall-guys-asa/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9NWbsB5f5k

Re: Asa's Secret Love For TALL Men by kamden: 4:53am On Dec 07, 2020
Short or tall they are all the same
Re: Asa's Secret Love For TALL Men by meobizy(f): 6:16am On Dec 07, 2020
This one thinks she’s still 22 years of age.

(1) (Reply)

MTN 9GB For N2000: How To Get Double Data Bonus / Bobrisky’s Outfit For November / Ashanti Might Die But People Worried About The Versus Battle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.