Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Women, Please Don't Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money - Relationship Expert, Oloni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women, Please Don't Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money - Relationship Expert, Oloni (471 Views)

Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Arrested By FCID Operatives In Lagos (Photo) / Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating / Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Please Don't Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money - Relationship Expert, Oloni by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2020
Nigerian Relationship Expert, Oloni has taken to her Twitter handle to advise women to not be afraid to ask men for money, Whether they have it or not.

Read more on
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2020/12/women-please-dont-be-afraid-to-ask-men.html

1 Share

Re: Women, Please Don't Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money - Relationship Expert, Oloni by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 07, 2020
see mouth, not every advice people should listen to, why can't she say, must u ask for money, don't u have hands like him.

#lazy
Re: Women, Please Don't Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money - Relationship Expert, Oloni by khingTony(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Women, Please Don't Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money - Relationship Expert, Oloni by grim33(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Guy don’t be afraid to tell an extortionist NO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Please Don't Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money - Relationship Expert, Oloni by ValCon888: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2020
The moment you open your mouth to ask me for money, I'll put my dîck into that dirty mouth of yours for you to start sucking.

2 Likes

Re: Women, Please Don't Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money - Relationship Expert, Oloni by ashewoboy(m): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Even ubunja will agree with thischeesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Please Don't Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money - Relationship Expert, Oloni by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hoes will always be hoes lipsrsealed
Re: Women, Please Don't Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money - Relationship Expert, Oloni by Skepticus: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Instablogger9ja:
Nigerian Relationship Expert, Oloni has taken to her Twitter handle to advise women to not be afraid to ask men for money, Whether they have it or not.

Read more on
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2020/12/women-please-dont-be-afraid-to-ask-men.html

See her preek-sucking mouth feeling like she just made a new revelation. Women have been asking for money for centuries. Not the other way round.

A Nigerian lady who never asks for money would be the 9th wonder of the world.
Re: Women, Please Don't Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money - Relationship Expert, Oloni by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Abi ooo, if you don't have money as a man, then leave women alone and focus more on working hard

1 Like

Re: Women, Please Don't Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money - Relationship Expert, Oloni by Akinbahm(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Abi ooo, if you don't have money as a man, then leave women alone and focus more on working hard

You never seize to amaze...

(1) (Reply)

'twitter Verification Is No Big Deal’ – Kiddwaya Brags After Verification / Could This Be The Cause Of The Beef Between Davido And Burnaboy? / I Will Feature In A Wizkid Video – Bbn’s Tolanibaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.