Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital (23920 Views)

COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Indiona virus
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Davidzy23(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
When u think u have seen it all...then poof another puffs out... 2020 na wá oo
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Kemight15: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Let it remain there oo
And may God heal the sick
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by WhoIBe: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Na this time last year Covid 19 take start oooo. Prayer for India, all borders closed.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Juicethekid: 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Ahh na chinese, dem don go try the new virus 20 in India...using them as lab rat

Chinese did a test run on one of our staff here in abuja as suspected by local staffs. The guy just started falling unconscious like different 3times breaking his face until we had to chain him to a bed and doctor found no sickness after series of test
bros
Please i need money to purchase some.drugs and injections please no amount is too small please
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by stealmatic(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Inhabitants of the Earth have Defiled the Earth, broken God's Commandments and Changed GOD'S Ordinances..

There are Confusion, tears and Pains all over the Nations.
Cities are broken down, Pestilences, Desolations and Destructions! All because Humans Have Seared their hearts to Rebel against GOD and His Word!

I say this again! The World has seen nothing yet!
I see Nations, Coporations and Inhabitants of the Earth are bent on Going against GOD Almighty! Boldly coming out to Sponsor and support acts that made GOD to Destroy Nations..

What is Coming will cause people to run to Mountains and say Fall on us!
Those that Flee from Noise of Fear will Fall into the Pit!
Those that come out From the Pit will be taken in the Snares!
The Foundation of this Earth will be Shaken!

The Good News is that The LORD JESUS will snatch away all who Believe and Accept Him..
The Only means to be Saved is to Surrender to JESUS CHRIST..

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear
to slap this nonentity just de hungry me, everything u take up ,oga pack well
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by wickedtuna: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
We have become guinea pigs to the global elites in a bid to continuously reduce world population.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Juicethekid: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
angry

IT IS NOW THE TURN OF INDIA TO BRING THEIR OWN INFECTIONS DISEASE, angry

ALL I KNOW IS THAT JESUS WILL PROTECT HIS CHILDREN.
bros
Please i need money to purchase some.drugs and injections please no amount is too small please

1 Like

Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by milkyworld(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by reckony: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
We need messages of hope at a time like this.
Let's not put fear in the heart of people.
The God we serve is a God of love and not a god of destruction, he wants to see us prosper and not destroyed.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by 123winglass: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
the world really needs to heal. 2020 has been a tough year
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by ArewaTech1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
internationalman:
Like Asians like Northern Nigeria..

Always causing chaos

Hater Spotted
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by ArewaTech1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mokason288:
embarassed
Hausa’s and Indian’s are the highest in the world with strange illness

But the good news is that Indians have the best doctors in the world

While Hausa’s have the best thing to happen to them Buhari

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You didn't... How would you make sense when you don't have it.
stoofidt
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by harmony75: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
God help! what did they eat this time?!?!
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
May God heal the world..

I'll design a professional logo, flyer, christmas greeting design and banner for you at a very cheaper price...get my contact from my signature..thanks.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by samueloyem19: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-55209763
This was not some virus infection but people fell ill due to some dangerous gas leak or they consumed something unhealthy. Nothing to do with virus.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by realstars: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Anothe Pandemic Loading.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by simplesearch: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
stealmatic:

to slap this nonentity just de hungry me, everything u take up ,oga pack well

Matt 24:7-8

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences(diseases), and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

At the peak of things, science and all it's subsidiaries will become helpless.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by LadySarah: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
rumours have it that it's a radioactive contamination from a nearby nuclear reactor.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by MiQui: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by ymstar(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
YoonSung67:
Make e no reach Naija ooo
grin grin grin
U made me laugh. Sha
Corona virus taught us lesson
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by EBISABA(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
God save me o
All my boss are Indian shocked angry kiss undecided cry
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by stephanie79548: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
rumours have it that it's a radioactive contamination from a nearby nuclear reactor.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by simplesearch: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
hahn:

What is Jesus Christ doing about it? undecided

Jesus will do nothing new again since humanity have rejected his love, kindness, forgiveness and mercy instead have chosen sin, Satan, disobedience and rebellion.
But this is what he has done already, warning the world to flee from sin, because soon sin will reach an unprecedented height and God will have no choice than move in, since man have proved incapable of conducting their affairs in holiness and sanity.

Matt 24:4,12,13
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

You are to get saved by repenting of your sins and accept Christ as your Lord and savior.
You are also to hold on to your salvation till the end against all odds,
Christ assurance is that if you do this you will not perish with the world.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Humanoid01(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
hahn:

What is Jesus Christ doing about it? undecided
He is waiting for people like you to humble yourselves and surrender to his Lordship. Until then, He'll continue to do as He pleases not minding what you say or think.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by stealmatic(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
simplesearch:

Matt 24:7-8

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences(diseases), and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

At the peak of things, science and all it's subsidiaries will become helpless.

if u send any of this nonsense to me again I will send u e - slap, two face nincompoop,
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by kingxsamz(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
A particular religious clown will masturbate over this news as expected.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
2021 isn't looking good
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89 likes ashawo... but he will still come here to preachgrin

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by kmaster007: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
make deir yeye illness no cross border dis time...
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Martialb1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
This nah 2021 warming up ooh grin
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Drone95(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Abeg abeg! Not again!!! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Reason Nigerian Hospitals Ask For Police Report In Trauma Patients / Stretch Marks On My Breast / 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.