Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State (1524 Views)

Three Storey Building Collapses In Fagba, Lagos, 12 Injured / Check Out Www.greenviewestate.com.ng For Affordable Plots Of Land In The Suburbs / For Sale ...properties For Sale Around Ogba, Iju, Fagba, Ikeja Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Price: 30m asking
I'm the direct mandate. Call me now for this property, it has high rental value and the community is still undergoing massive development day by day

Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Available
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
wink wink wink
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2020
smiley wink wink
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
wink wink To
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
wink wink
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
wink wink cheesy
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
smiley wink wink
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
wink wink wink
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
wink wink wink wink
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
wink wink wink
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
wink wink wink grin
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2020
smiley smiley wink smiley smiley
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
wink wink wink wink
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
wink wink wink Hi
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2020
wink smiley smiley
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
smiley[quote][/quote]
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
wink wink wink smiley
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2020
wink wink wink wink
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
wink wink
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
wink cheesy
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 7:09am On Dec 23, 2020
wink wink
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
wink wink Hi
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
wink wink
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Gamesmart: 12:28am On Dec 25, 2020
Anybody that pays more than N15m for this is a retard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Elzakzaky: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2020
Gamesmart:
Anybody that pays more than N15m for this is a retard.
Yes, sure. Anybody who does not share the same opinion with you must be a re.tard. Original Omo ale
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Gamesmart: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2020
Elzakzaky:

Yes, sure. Anybody who does not share the same opinion with you must be a re.tard. Original Omo ale

I know you are the type of foool who would pay more than that.

If your lineage had any sense, you will realise only the land has significant value. The house is poorly built and designed and needs to go.

But I know this type of house is a "mansion" to your family, hence your anger.
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Elzakzaky: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Gamesmart:

I know you are the type of foool who would pay more than that.

If your lineage had any sense, you will realise only the land has significant value. The house is poorly built and designed and needs to go.

But I know this type of house is a "mansion" to your family, hence your anger.
You are a perfect textbook example of an opinionated fool.
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Gamesmart: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Elzakzaky:

You are a perfect textbook example of an opinionated fool.

I no lie na?

I described your life and level of reasoning well.
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Piston65(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gamesmart:

I no lie na?

I described your life and level of reasoning well.
This property is sitting on more than a plot of land. You just really embarrassed your entire generation. So you said it's only the land that has significant value. I can see truly that you are the slowpoke here and you are an original fool and idiot who doesn't know when and where to mind his own business. If you comment any thrash on my thread again, that's how they will comment evil about you in the presence of your destiny helper. So you mean you can buy a house like this in Agege and suburbs for 15m. You are a just a simp
Re: Property For Sale In The Suburbs Of Iju Fagba Lagos State by Gamesmart: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Piston65:

This property is sitting on more than a plot of land. You just really embarrassed your entire generation. So you said it's only the land that has significant value. I can see truly that you are the slowpoke here and you are an original fool and idiot who doesn't know when and where to mind his own business. If you comment any thrash on my thread again, that's how they will comment evil about you in the presence of your destiny helper. So you mean you can buy a house like this in Agege and suburbs for 15m. You are a just a simp

You are reetarded!

The structure (can't even call it a house) is a poorly constructed shithole that would need to be demolished by anyone that has more than 20m in savings.

So you should be discounting/paying for the demolition cost. Only the land is worth something.

This cost is different from the over-valuation price you put up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Own Apartments In Abijo, Lekki, Lagos From N11m With Flexible Payment Plans / Sangotedo: 1/3 Bedroom Apartments For Sales Good For Rental/shortlet Income. / Are You Looking For These ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.