Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria (41883 Views)

Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) / Enisa Learns Pidgin From Davido (Video) / Uduak Akrah Is Dead! Actress Dies After Falling In Bathroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by raphy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
the girl fine if i tell una say one niggar don slide into her dm u wont be live me.but dont surprised when she marriesa yoruba guy .
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Len234: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lol. Major artiste called cardi b chooses a chioma as name from a major tribe.
Upcoming artiste enisa chooses eniola from an upcoming tribe
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by islamicpenis: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Akinola100:

Truly, you think with your penis.
as a born again Alhaji and practicing pastor and imam all I have to say is Allah bless you
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Akinola100: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
islamicpenis:
as a born again Alhaji and practicing pastor and imam all I have to say is Allah bless you
But truly I don't understand what you wrote.
why is your Monika Islamicpenis? tongue
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by MuscularDick(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
wink cheesy grin
anastasius:

Ur name is so funny. I fell off chair laughing
Lolz... Na so the matter be
anastasius:

Ur name is so funny. I fell off chair laughing
Lolz... Na so the matter be
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by merits(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
olamidedivotee:
grin

Nkechi koor Ngolo Kante ni

O se ori pelebe bi furo werey

angry
Like this na

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
She's havin a laugh
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by fapcrook(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
olamidedivotee:
grin

Nkechi koor Ngolo Kante ni

O se ori pelebe bi furo werey

angry
Elekee ebu no iwo yi
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Highpac: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Yeepa abeg wetin dis guy do u na
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by islamicpenis: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Akinola100:

But truly I don't understand what you wrote.
why is your Monika Islamicpenis? tongue
the reason is becaus
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by LeSudAfricaine: 1:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Kuns84:
The rate at which Nigerians are so thirsty for the acceptance of outsiders tho lipsrsealed Once a white/caucasian person expresses a slight interest in anything Nigerian we start foaming in the mouth embarassed

After all the hype, I actually went to listen to this girl's music and it's nothing short of TRASH! #justsaying.
very very true

2 Likes

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
Aaah. This one na upcoming..
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by meobizy(f): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2021
It’s funny because her music was likely promoted by her record studio then discovered via YouTube analytics that Nigerians were more likely to watch the video. I remember coming across it as an advertisement, stopping to watch then visiting her page to rewatch the video three more times as well as discover more of her music. Luck shone on her that Nigerians gravitate to her music style. I can imagine a local rapper posting videos on YouTube only to discover popularity in India.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” / Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory / #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.