Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire - Culture (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire (14048 Views)

The Great Benin Empire / The Fall And Rise Of The Benin Empire: A Must Read / The Uneme People And The Curse Of Oba Egbeka Of Benin Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Go Down)

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by valirex: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11:
My Mom is an Afonja B|tch

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11:
@TheLionofLasigi

Forget the nonsense fictions that this people say oo. Never let them lead you on with fictions.

In fact, saying the Dahomey defended themselves is actually not entirely correct.

Oyo and Dahomey are not contenders in any way. The best way of putting it is like Nigerian Army and IPOB (no offense intended)

To summarize the scenario for you.

Oyo literally harassed Dahomey from 1726 to 1730. (first round)

It was so bad that whenever Dahomey got news that the Oyo general Bashorun Yau-Yamaba was heading towards Dahomey for another round of harassment, the Dahomean king would order his people to abandon their towns and villages and burn down their capital city and flee into the forests to hide themselves where the Oyo Calvary can not reach.

There was a time when the Oyo Cavalry refused to return to Oyo despite meeting no Dahomean in town. The Cab alley waited. The dry season passed and the rainy season came yet the Oyo cavalry did not leave. They made sure that the Dahomeans were worn out and their food supply was exhausted in their hiding place. The Oyo cavalry did not leave.

Eventually after series of harassment’s from 1726 to 1730, the Dahomean king sued for peace and requested that the Director of the Portuguese fort at Whydah should arrange things between him and the Alaafin’s representatives. In the peace treaty, Dahomey accepted the overlordship of the Alaafin’s government and agreed to pay him annual tributes.

This continues from 1730 up until 1823 when Dahomey declares itself independent during a period when Oyo was more concerned with its own civil crisis in the Yoruba interior.

Again, don’t be led on by these people’s lies. Ask them to produce you with a dependable material before you proceed to engage whatever they write.

Oyo is Nigerian Army, Dahomey is IPOB. They are not contenders by any stretch of the imagination. Don’t be deceived.

Cc: Balogunodua, babtoundey, reallest, DenreleDave, SaintBeehot, nisai, RuggedSniper, gomojam,

Thank you for the education ma'am. I appreciate your work.

3 Likes

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by TAO11(f): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
valirex:
I am an Edo thief and cultist.

Fun fact: I often fucck my Edo mother.

She is a world-renowned “dog”

1 Share

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by valirex: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11:
My Afonja B|tch of a mom allows herself get fvcked by dogs

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by TAO11(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
valirex:
I caught my dirty mother having foursome with:

a horse, a dog, and a donkey.

guess what ...

I joined them. Haha!

Her toto sweet die.
shocked

1 Share

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by valirex: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11:
My worthless mother get fvcked by cowsshocked

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Hellraiser77: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11:
Hellraiser77 my rag, did you mean it when you boasted about usually having sex with baboons??

Lie that you were joking!
Hahaha
Are you indirectly refering to yourself as a babbon? grin grin I f**cked you real good you had to quit Nairaland for six months

Tell us all about how I opened a new phase of life for you!!! cheesy cheesy

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by TAO11(f): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Are you indirectly refering to yourself as a babbon? grin grin I f**cked you real good you had to quit Nairaland for six months

Tell us all about how I opened a new phase of life for you!!! cheesy cheesy
Tell me it’s a joke when you boasted about sleeping with baboons.

Call it a joke, I will believe. cheesy

1 Share

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by TAO11(f): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
valirex:
i have no regrets fuccking my mother.

Afterall she was fuccked by:

a leper,

a cow,

a dog,

a horse,

a baboon,

a donkey,

a cripple, and

many more too numerous to list.

1 Share

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Hellraiser77: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11:
Tell me it’s a joke when you boasted about sleeping with baboons.

Call it a joke, I will believe. cheesy
I don flog you home and away

Meanwhile your help ijebu grandma's breast is the 8th wonder of the world grin grin

Ijebu women no dey carry last cool

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by TAO11(f): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hellraiser77:
I don flog you had me and away

Meanwhile your help ijebu grandma's breast is the 8th wonder of the world grin grin

Ijebu women no dey carry last cool

You must answer this question

Why did you edit out “Eboe” and replaced it with “Jebu” ??

[Everyone knows the Ijebus of Lagos don’t live on water]. Busted! cheesy grin

You Osu grandmother must be rolling in her shallow grave right now for displaying her picture, editing out her tribe, and rejecting her publicly.

Your pikin go do you the same, she said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Ideadoctor(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
can't stop laughing, you guys have really disgraced your mothers on nairaland.. na wao. ..would you guys stop all these nonsense?
Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Hellraiser77: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=TAO11 post=97302692][/quote]Tao11 said Nairaland is distracting cos I flogged the living day light into him grin grin

He had to go and rethink his life

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by TAO11(f): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Tao11 said Nairaland is distracting cos I flogged the living day light into him grin grin

He had to go and rethink his life
”Distracting” is the forum I love visiting where I get to panelbeat flat Osu skulls.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12876310_899f61a34da646cbaaf6a1bec2525a2c_jpeg_jpeg571ab659770123c429812067cc64e477

———————————————
Hellraiser77 my rag:

Can you explain what’s going on in the attachments below ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by valirex: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11:
My useless Yoruba mom is a B|tch, she made all her Fulanis masters take turns on me cry

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Hellraiser77: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11:

You Osu grandmother must be rolling in her shallow grave right now for displaying her picture, editing out her tribe, and rejecting her publicly.

Cry me a big fat ocean grin grin

Deny till tomorrow, your ijebu grandmas unclothedness is already on the internet grin grin

Una too resemble

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Hellraiser77: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11:
Hellraiser77 my rag:

Can you explain what’s going on in the attachments below ??
My rag Tao 11 is trying so hard to turn table

I don use you mob floor since this year

Sotey you leave Nairaland for me!!! grin grin

You don suffer for my hand shaa cheesy

Who wrote this emotional Wailings below? ..... LMAOOOO!!!!! grin

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by TAO11(f): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hellraiser77:

Deny till tomorrow, your ijebu grandmas unclothedness is already on the internet grin grin

Una too resemble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Hellraiser77: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tao11 is Nairaland no longer distracting you pathetic life?

I flog sotey you remember you kuku leave the forum for me grin grin

Round two of your emotional Wailings is loading cheesy

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by TAO11(f): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hellraiser77:
My rag Tao 11 is trying so hard to turn table

I don use you mob floor since this year

Sotey you leave Nairaland for me!!! grin grin

You don suffer for my hand shaa cheesy

Who wrote this emotional Wailings below? ..... LMAOOOO!!!!! grin
Hellraiser my rag,

Will you dare identify ya sef todaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy ?

1 Share

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Hellraiser77: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11:

Una too resemble

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Hellraiser77: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11:
Hellraiser my rag,

Will you dare identify ya sef todaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy ?

Una too resemble

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by TAO11(f): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Tao11 is Nairaland no longer distracting you pathetic life?

I flog sotey you remember you kuku leave the forum for me grin grin

Round two of your emotional Wailings is loading cheesy
Can you explain why you reported me to the mods that I was bullying youuuuuu?

1 Share

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Hellraiser77: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2020

I edited in 1920 when it was taken grin

Una too resemble

Tao11s is a Man chester fan

1 Like

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Hellraiser77: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11:
Can you explain why you reporter me to the mods that I was bullying youuuuuu?
Another new phase of life is opening, you feel it right? grin grin

Nairaland is getting distracting again cheesy cheesy

Only a matter of time before you run away like you did below grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by TAO11(f): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
valirex:
My bltchy mother made me Bleep our landlord’s dogs daily for free house rent

1 Share

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by valirex: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11:
My useless Afonja mom is lesser than a dog

1 Like

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Hellraiser77: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
TAO11 You can feel Nairaland getting distracting again right?

How long till you come up with another epistle of emotional Wailings ?grin

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by Hellraiser77: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Audience this is the story line so far....

I showed Tao11 an innocent photo of ijebu women including tao11s grandma taken by British in the 1900s with their breast hanging out like paw paw grin grin

Tao11 got angry and started throwing tantrums that I edited the image and put "jebu" ( as if I dont know how to spell "ijebu" grin grin)

Please have I done any wrong by digging out a rare old picture of Tao11s grandma with other ijebu women? cheesy cheesy

Gomojam please judge this case grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by TAO11(f): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hellraiser77:

I edited in 1920 when it was taken grin

Una too resemble

Tao11s is a Man chester fan
You edited out “Eboe” and replaced with “Jebu”. cheesy

My question remains WHY??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire by TAO11(f): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Another new phase of life is opening, you feel it right? grin grin

Nairaland is getting distracting again cheesy cheesy

Only a matter of time before you run away like you did below grin grin
Life outside Nairaland is alien to every OSU-EBOE— yes, the rejection. cheesy

Hence, your difficulty understanding what Non-Osus do outside of Nairaland
grin
————-
In the meantime, can you explain what’s going on in the screenshots belooooooowwwwwww??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Hellraiser77:
TAO11 You can feel Nairaland getting distracting again right?

How long till you come up with another epistle of emotional Wailings ?grin
Yes, there is life outside Nairaland.

Osu-Eboes dealing with rejection don’t know this.
cheesy

2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30)

Why Do Most Benin Men Love Large Families? / Nigerians Mark International Mother Language Day 2020 / Nigerian Men Vs Black-American Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.