Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Wanted - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wanted (2311 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted by graceola001(f): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
WANTED 1
Shola came to visit Benita, her friend and pastor's only daughter.
Benita is a child of God filled with zeal and knowledge of God, very spiritual as well. She heads
the single sisters' forum in her father's church she called QUEEN'S COT. Aside being respected
as the G.O's daughter, her spiritual maturity cannot be ignored. She is indeed a leader of
reputable example.
She would always say...."MY PARENTS MADE THE WAY, BUT I MADE THE CHOICE. I AM NOT
THIS WAY BECAUSE OF MY PARENTS BUT OF MY CHOICE. I MADE A CHOICE TO SERVE GOD, I
WASN'T FORCED, WAS MY PERSONAL DECISION THAT'S WHY IT'S COMFORTABLE AND
THAT'S WHY I DON'T HAVE TO STRUGGLE.

Shola came to invite her to a programme her coursemate's church was about having.

What kind of programme? Benita asked

Praise night. Panam Percy Paul will be live.
(Benita jumped for joy) what!!!! Serious I'm coming please. What an opportunity to see that
great man of God.

LATER THAT EVENING.......
Dad, Benita called
princess, (searching through his bible) how are you today?
I'm good dad. Dad please I need permission. Shola and I were invited to a programme. (Sits next
to her dad) but dad, it's an all night and PANAM PERCY PAUL will be there live.
Woooooow, amazing, when is this? cos, I will like to go too.
15th of this month. Its 15th.
Oh no!!!I have a programme on the15th. You have my permission. Make sure you tell mumy
about it.
(Jumped for joy) thanks dad. I will.

ON THE FIFTEENTH..........
Sandra, shola's coursemate came with two tickets. Surprised to see BENITA.
SHOLA who is this with you please?

Oh, my bad, so sorry, her name is Benita. My best friend and my pastor's only daughter.
Woow, nice but I have just two reservations. You know a big person is coming. You didn't tell
me someone will be coming with you.
Its fine, Benita replied. I will sit anywhere. What matters is worshipping in his presence.

THEY GOT TO THE VENUE-------------

It's a very big church.Benita entered and felt goosebumps all over her.
JESUS, I HOPE I'M IN THE RIGHT PLACE. I just don't feel comfortable.
BENNY, shola called, are you OK?
I'm not, I just don't feel comfortable here.
Sandra was looking at Benita with so much despite.
This place is the house of GOd na replied Sandra, why being uncomfortable? Don't you go to
programmes?
Hmmm, Benita sighed. I sense a heavy presence of marine demons in this place.
SANDRA GOT ANGRY.
Will you stop that? This is a house of God please. Don't criticise my church please.
Shola replied, Sandra don't be angry but my friend here has the gift of revelation. May be they
have come to scatter the programme.
Hmmmm, there is more to this HOLY GHOST HELP ME Benita replied
Sandra hissed and went in...
To be continued
Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
WANTED 2
Benita looked at her wrist watch, it was 9:45pm.
-wow, it's late already she muttered. Holy Ghost shield me with your glory. Amen.

The programme started. Benita wasn't comfortable at all.
Praise and worship was going on, she wasn't just flowing. She could still feel the presence of
marine spirit. Everyone was busy worshiping and singing, dancing and jubilating. Benita was
seated praying. She looked shola's way. She was busy dancing and singing.
Few minutes after praise and worship,it was announced that PANAM PERCY PAUL could not
make it to the programme. Everyone felt disappointed, Benita too. That was actually the reason she was there.

Time for ministration. A woman walked up to the podium as MINISTER ZINA. As she handled
the mic, Benita's eyes were opened and what she saw handling the mic was a GOLDEN FISH
WITH VERY LONG HAIR.

-Blood of Jesus Christ she muttered.
Minister ZINA looked at her.

-young lady
Benita answered with shock
-Yes please
-are you OK?
-yes ma
-good. Please don't be distracted. Listen to the word of God.
The minister continued her message.
Benita saw yet another vision. The altar was a big ocean with millions of mermaids.
Blood of Jesus Christ. Holyghost!!!What place is this?Oh Jesus, save me please.
The woman turned to Benita again. Benita could sense the rage in her eyes. Arrrgh, continued Benita, and I did not even pray. I was so carried away by the guest. PANAM
Percy Paul was only as scam to gather people (shelookedaround) and they really did. Holy
Ghost please save me today, I promise to be careful next time.
Again, she looked shola's way. She was busy enjoying the sermon and shouting amen to
minister zina's declarations. Benita shook her head. If only she knew or could see what I just saw.
Message is over but the minister had some announcements to make.
-somebody shout gloooory. While I preached, God laid in my heart to help people. If you are sitting on the green chair you are one of them. Please wait behind.
(There are three colours of chairs in the hall. Red, white and green. There was jubilation,
clapping and shouting.)
MINISTER ZINA pointed at Benita.
-you, young lady (she smiled) daughter of the most high. Hey!!!!(she speaks in tongues) I see
so much anointing on you. Please step forward, the Lord said I should lay my hands on you.
Benita stood up
I'm very sorry ma, you can't lay your hands on me.
Minister ZINA smiled.
Hmmm, God told me you will refuse. He said I should help you. Wait and see me.
I'm also very sorry ma. I won't be needing your help. Thanks so much.
Hahahahaha minister ZINA laughed.
God was right. He told me you will refuse twice.
The programme ended at about 4:30am. Shola was to wait because she sat on the green chair.
Sandra was so mad at Benita. She walked up to her.
How dare you? You little brat. How dare you humiliate my pastor like that by turning her down?
You are such a fool and an ingrate.
Benita looked her in the eye balls.
-You are one of them
Sandra was shocked
-WHAT!!!!
-Yes you heard me and God will expose you all.
--hmm,I can see that you know too much. Don't dare us,if you still value your life.
---ten thousand of you cannot harm me. I bare on my body the marks of Jesus Christ.
-be warned.We are a moving train. Don't try stand on our way. We crush without mercy.
-I am the rail. I cannot be crushed.
Just then MINISTER ZINA SURFACED.
Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
WANTED 3

MINISTER ZINA SURFACED. She dragged Sandra out.
-what are you doing owning up to her accusations? You have just ruined my plans by identifying
with her claims. Sandra you should be wise. What is wrong with you? Just one confrontationand you succumbed like this.
By the way,did I ask you to defend me?This is who I have been looking for. That lady yousee their is WANTED by the marine world especially the congregation of the sixth ocean. Shouldanything happen, you will pay dearly.
--I'm sorry mother. I pledge and volunteer myself in the mission.
-too bad Sandra, you are no match for her. She is higher than your level. I am her only match fornow.
-what? Is she that powerful? I am on the 24th marine power region and you say she is higherthan me?
-hmmm, Sandra, do you think we are up against a chicken?Go to the control room now and check her profile. Someone who brought down Queen Haziba?
-what? She did that to Queen Haziba?
-yes, and that is why we do not intend destroying her, she is WANTED, she must join us. Shewas the main reason we had this programme. Listen to me Sandra, do not interfere. Stay clear
of her. She is your superior.
---yes mother. I hail the queen mother.
-now be gone.
Sandra left.
Benita was still waiting for Shola to come out. She was spiritually alert all through praying in her
spirit. Minister ZINA walked up to her.
-Anointed one of the Most High, what troubles you?
Benita stood up
-how dare you drag the name of the Almighty God into your mess Queen ZINA, Queen of the
100th marine region? What guts!!!! Be rest assured that the Lord will expose you. And I, BENITA
JOHNSON, Servant of the most high God will not rest until you are brought down.
-I mean no harm. I want to help you. I am MINISTER ZINA this is my Church. Iam a minister like
your parents.
-oh please, you should know more by now. I know who you are. When your superior came to
strike my mum with madness, by the the power of God she was crushed. Quit the deceit, I know you.
-fine.Yes I am who I am.You need my help.
-I do not need your help. Psalm 121 from verse 2, my help cometh from the Lord who made heaven and the earth. He will not suffer my foot to be moved, he who keep Israel will not
slumber, Behold, he who keeps Israel will not slumber nor sleep.The Lord is my keeper, the Lord is my shield.
Minister ZINA could not stand it anymore. She was shivering.
-you remain wanted by us.I will frustrate you till you join us. I will turn all that brings you joy to
bitterness.I will bring you multiple sorrow till you bend and join us.
-Shadrach Meshach and Abednego defeated the fire. Daniel defeated the lion's den. My Lord
Jesus Christ defeated the grave. Queen ZINA, I will defeat you.
She left. Almost immediately Shola came out.
-Benny, who are you talking to?
-what kind of question is that? Can't you see minister ZINA here?
-there's nobody here. Just you and besides I have been with minister ZINA inside her office.
-what? Oh I see. Please let's leave this place. I will explain later and what have you been doing
there?
Counseling. That woman is a woman of God indeed. She told me all I have been going through and promised to help me.
-did she give you anything to eat?
-yes
-what!!! And you ate?
-nooo, she gave me tea not just me, everyone who waited. I didn't take because it's too early and I haven't brushed.
-(deep breath) ha! Thank God. No wonder you still talk sense.
-how do you mean?
-hmm, let's get home first.
-where is Sandra?
-gone I guess. Listen, hence forth you have to be very careful with that lady. Please.
-hmmm, why?
-let's get home first.
They board a bus.
© Not written by Ray of Hope Stories but brought to you by Ray of Hope Stories.
Other stories by Ray of Hope Stories all available on okada books @ https://okadabooks.com/user/Graceolayemi.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Coming soon… THE CLOAK OF DARKNESS by GRACE OLAYEMI
Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
WANTED 4

Reverend Ferdinand Johnson and his household did not sleep all night because of his wife's
dream. They kept vigil all-night.
Pastor Mrs Grace Johnson dreamt that the ocean and everything in it came up against their
daughter, Benita. She was fighting so hard and was getting weak. Suddenly, a GOLDEN FISH
WITH VERY LONG HAIR came up and swallowed her.
Benita got home at about 6:35am. Her mum rushed to her.
-oh thank you Jesus. Baby you are welcome.
-thank God you are safe Benny her father replied.
-why is everyone looking worried?
-hmm, sis, her brother answered, mum had a terrible dream.
-really? What was the dream please?
Richard narrated the dream to Benita.
-Hmmmm Benita sighed. Mum, it wasn't just an ordinary dream, it was a pure revelation.
She narrated her ordeal to her family. They started prayers immediately. As they prayed, power
came down. Heaven's glory engulfed the whole place where they were.
God assured them of His presence and protection.
Benita was still worried about her mum's dream.THE FISH SWALLOWED HER.

Other stories by Ray of Hope Stories all available on okada books.
Like our Facebook page at Ray of Hope Stories to follow up on our series and catch up on old ones.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

REV FERDINAND spoke on the need to be careful with the kind of programmes they attend.
They must not welcome the idea of just anybody with the inscription MAN OR WOMAN OF GOD,
laying hands on them.They must henceforth prayerfully study any programme that comes their
way.

Benita wondered why Shola has not been to church since the day they returned from that
programme. She hasn't visited either. She decided to visit.
AT SHOLA'S RESIDENCE
Benita walked into Shola's sitting room which was already opened. Lo and behold, SANDRA was in
there. At sighting Benita, Sandra stood up.
-Shola, I should be on my way now. Will see you some other time.
-why, you're leaving already?
-yea. I have some run around to do. See you in school tomorrow.
she left hurriedly.
-Benny, so at last you decided to come check on me? Not fair o. Not been feeling well.
-so sorry dear. (feeling her body with the back of her palm) how are you feeling now?
-I'm better thanks.
-you're healed in Jesus name. What was Sandra doing here?
-she came to check on me and to remind me of the form I'm to fill and submit.
-what form?
(shola brought out the form and gave to Benita)
-I'm to fill all these areas and seal yitwith my blood here. (pointing to the column)
-JESUS, shouted Benita. Seal what with your blood? Are you OK?
-minister ZINA said as Jesus sealed his covenant with us with His blood, that is how we must
seal it on Earth because we are meant to be like him.
-JESUS CHRIST, Benita screamed. Shola, you are about entering a covenant with queen of the
MARINE.
-Benny, that's not true. Minister ZINA is a woman of God.This form is for me to be a member in
her society she called HOUSE OF DEBORAH. Sandra is a member. Since she joined, she has
been independent. She pays her fees on he rown. No longer waiting for her father and wicked
stepmother. I want to be independent too.
-Shola, Iwon't let you do this. I won't. (Starts speaking in tongues)
ooooooh Holy Ghost. My bible tells me, that the lawful captive shall be delivered. For the Lord will
contend with those who contend with us and he will save our children. (Speaking in tongues)
you marine spirit, deposited in this body inform of a snake.
Shola started shouting.
Loose your grip.Out of this body. Now, Now, Holy Ghost, please descend and take over.
Shola was still shouting. She started coughing and vomiting.
Benita's eyes were opened. She saw MINISTER ZINA enchanting to kill Shola.
-you were supposed to keep it a secret you swine. Minister ZINA said still enchanting.
-ZINA, let her go NOW.it is an order.
-stay away from this, Benita, I am not here for you. She broke the edge and according to the bible, the serpent will bite.
-Benny, I'm dying cried Shola.
-no, you will not die. For the Lord is your light and your salvation, whom shall you fear. when the
enemy even our foes comes to eat up our flesh, they stumbled and fell.
ZINA, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ,fall. Who is that mountain before zerubabel. Who can
stand against the Lord and His anointed. Be gone in Jesus name.
Zina left Shola.
Shola stopped shouting. She has been delivered.
Benita burnt the form.
To God be the glory.
Benita got home. Lo and behold, Minister Zina was in her room.

Other stories available @ https://okadabooks.com/user/Graceolayemi
Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
WANTED 5

BENITA came into her house and had a strange feeling. Like someone strange is around.
She started singing......
There is power mighty in the blood
There is power mighty in the blood
There is power mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ.
There is power mighty in the blood.
She walked around the whole house then went upstairs to her room still singing. No one was at
home except the gatekeeper and their dog which was barking furiously.
She opened the door of her room, behold Minister Zina seated on the cushion in her room.
Benita was furious.
-how dare you? What gut!!! Have you no fear? What are you doing in my room? Don't you know?
That light and darkness are two parallel lines?
-Benita, I mean no harm. Again, you delivered one of our captives.
-point of correction demon, I did not deliver her. My Lord Jesus Christ did. That subtility won't
work with me.You won't inject pride in my spirit.
-(Zina stood up) why are you rigid? Loosen up. Listen to me, you need our help. Don't you want
to be famous? You have powers, people need you, you have the gift to see, the world will crawl to your doorstep for solution.
Dear Benita, we will make you famous, and wealthy. Presidents, governors, kings, dignitaries will
flock around you. You will still speak in the name of the Lord, you will still tell people to turn
from their sins. Join us. The marine is so much interested in your family. Join us.
-shut up demon
-don't call me demon, I am a queen
-demon, that's what you are. And all power has been bestowed upon me by my Lord Jesus
Christ. He has given me the keys of the kingdom(speaking in tongues) that whatsoever I bind
here on earth, is bound in heaven and whatsoever I loose here on earth is loosed in heaven.
Zina, I loose in this room the flood of fire from above.
-stop it Zina shouted
-Fire! Fire!! Fire!!!!
-arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh, Benita, I will deal with you for this. You will suffer for this, and I will make
sure it starts from here, your family. I am Queen Zina, the golden fish of the 100th marine region,
I WILL SWALLOW YOU
Big lie, No weapon, formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that riseth against me
shall be condemned. Now demon, in the name of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, BE GONE.
Just then her mother opened the door. Benita was sweating. The dog stopped barking
-Benny, is there a problem?
-hmm, mum, the queen of the marine coast, the one you saw in that revelation was here.
-BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST, WHAT!!!!! In this house?
-I brought this upon us. I carnally went to that church programme. Lord I ask for mercy(crying)
-no no no dear, don't say that. We were all spiritually careless. God has shown mercy by giving
you victory.
As they spoke, Danladi, the gatekeeper rushed in
-MADAM!! MADAM,!!! ACCIDENT!!! ACCIDENT!!!
SMALL OGA ACCIDENT.
-What, where? Jesus!!!
Benita and her mum rushed out. Behold Richard Benita's only brother and Rev. Johnson's only
son in the pool of his own blood. Was hit by a vehicle as he tried crossing to get into the house.
To be continued.
Other stories by Ray of Hope Stories all available on okada books at
https://okadabooks.com/user/Graceolayemi
Like our Facebook page at Ray of Hope Stories to follow up on our series and catch up on old ones.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
WANTED 6
At the hospital, Richard was unconscious. He fell with his head. He had a big tear at the back of
his head which was stitched.
Pastor Mrs Grace could not be comforted. Benita was in tears. Rev Johnson wasn't left out. He
pleaded with the doctor to do everything possible to save his only son.
One week later, he was still unconscious. Benita was by his side all through. She prayed and
prayed and prayed. One night, her parents were at the church for their monthly vigil programme.
That night, Benita was alone. After so much prayers, she slept.
MINISTER ZINA came into the room.
-well, well, well, what do we have here?
-what are you doing here demon? Replied Benita angrily.
-I told you, you will need my help. You have been praying for a week now, no change. Would you
want your only brother and your father's only son to die?
Benita, just say yes. Join us and your brother will be fine instantly.
-listen to me zina, I serve a God who gives life. That God created you too and gave me dominion
over you. Read my lips demon, I will not join you.
-(angry) then prepare to bury your brother
that's a lie. Who is he that speaketh and it cometh to pass when the Lord has not spoken? His
life is hidden in Christ and Christ in God. Zina, give up the chase. The God I serve will deliver me
from the snare of the fowler and from their noisome pestilence.
For surely they shall gather, but not by him, whosoever shall gather, shall fall for my sake. No
weapon, formed against Richard shall prosper and every tongue that riseth in judgement shall
be condemned. It is my heritage as a child of God. Zina, you will do nothing. The God of Daniel
will deliver me from your plans.
-stubborn fellow. We shall see.
Benita started praying again. All through that night she could not sleep.
In the morning, a nurse came to administer medication to Richard. She placed another infusion
and injected into it and left.
Few minutes later, Richard started swelling. Just then Rev and his wife arrived and met Benita
shouting and crying. When Rev's wife saw her son's condition, she fainted.
The nurse had mistakenly administered the wrong injection. Hell was let loose. Rev wasn't
finding it funny. He threatened to arrest the nurse. Some elders and church members came.
They were raining fire and brimstone.There was chaos.
Only Benita understood what was going on. Amidst her pain, she took it upon herself to talk to
them.
-brethren, this is not time to sue anybody.. It is time to war with prayers.The devil according to
God's word is working like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour. We need to pray
As she spoke, Rev noticed that RICHARD HAS STOPPED BREATHING.

Tobecontinued.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
WANTED 7

The doctor walked into the ward and examined his pulse and shook his head. He reached out for
the bed cloth and covered him.
-we lost him. I'm very sorry Reverend.
Rev screamed
-Jesssssssuuussssss. No Jesus, you can't fail me. My only son can't die.
Members and elders present could not hold back their tears. They helped to console reverend.
Benita stood by her brother. Tears rolled down her face. She shouted
-Noooooooo, Jesus noooooooo. Richard is not dead. (crying) since I was born, and now I'm
getting old, I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor the children of the living God beg bread.
(She ran outside and went on her knees facing the sun.)
-oh Lord God of heaven, remember. (Crying) my father and my God remember. How my parents
have walked before you, in truth and with a perfect heart.
Remember now oh Lord, my service in your kingdom. Remember now oh Lord, your promises to my family. You said you will not suffer your holy one to see corruption. Oh Lord God (crying)
shall the dead praise you? Richard is the keyboardist in your church, oh Lord how then can he
play you those sweet melodies that arouses the magnitude of your greatness.
Heavenly father, they that wait upon you, are like mount Zion that cannot be moved. (She opened
her eyes and turned around and saw MINISTER ZINA)
-for the last time Benita, accept my proposal and your brother will live.
-you demon from the pit of hell. If my God won't save me then so be it. As for me and my house,
we will serve the living God. My hope is built on nothing else but Jesus blood and righteousness,
I dare not trust the vainest thing but wholly lean on Jesus name.
On Christ, the solid rock I stand. All other grounds is sinking sand. My faith looks up to him my
lamb of Calvary, saviour divine.
He will not suffer my foot to be moved. He who keeps me will not slumber. He will fight for me
and I will hold my peace. (Speaking in tongues)
She began to worship.......
Onishe iyanu!!!!
You are the God of awesome wonders
I've tasted of your power
Onishe iyanu
You have shown me so much mercy much more than I deserve.
The words you speak
Turns things around
Your outstretched arm, has lifted me
You took away, the chains and colts
That held me bound.
(Speaking in tongues)
Olorun agbaye oooooooooooo
You are mighty
As she worshipped, everyone worshipped with her. They were all outside when the unusual
happened.
RICHARD WALKED OUT OF THE WARD BY HIMSELF TO JOIN THEM OUTSIDE.
PRAISE YE THE LORD
HE IS A MAN OF WAR
TO BE CONTINUED.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by oyinella(f): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Glory!
Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
WANTED 8

Great thanksgiving was held in God's household church. It was double celebration. Pastor Mrs
Grace was revived and Richard came back to live.
Members of God's household sure knows how to appreciate God. Songs of praise and worship was rendered unto God. Substance wasn't left out too. It was indeed a great service.
That night, in reverend Johnson's home, at about 8:55pm, they were all seated in the sitting room
when they heard a knock on their door. Usually, danladi calls with the inter-call to tell them
someone's there to see them.
The knock kept coming.
Richard called Danladi through the inter-call, it kept ringing but he wasn't taking it. The knock
kept coming.
Richard moved to answer the door. Benita stopped him.
-Richy don't. Stay back
-why? We need to know who's there. Maybe danladi has gone to buy suya.
-then we wait till we get a call from him.
Richard sat down. The knocking stopped for a while. Richard picked the phone and called
danladi again, no picking.
-it's almost 30 minutes. Where could he have gone to? Richard said. I think I need to go outside
and find out.
-Rich, Benita called, you are not going anywhere and don't open the door.
-are you being serious? Why do you like bossing people around?
Rev Johnson cuts in
-son, please listen to your sister.
-yes my son, said pastor Mrs Grace. She says don't go out, please don't go out.
-this is really unfair mum replied Richard. It is always about what Benita sees and says. I am her
elder brother. She should stop bossing me around.
-Richard, this is not about bossing you around, I am only following God's instruction. We must not
open that door no matter what.

Richard called danladi again, was same as before, no picking. He tried his cellphone, switched
off. The knock came again. Richard moved to open the door. Benita tried stopping him. Richard
opened the door.
Three men on suit greeted Richard. The first one asked about The REVEREND. They have come
to congratulate him for what God has done.
-oh,that's good but it's late. You can't see the Reverend now. Please tomorrow morning should
be fine.
-emmm, we are traveling tonight, we won't make it to see him tomorrow.
-oh really, I see. Please wait here, I need to inform him.
As Richard tried going in, the men forced themselves in and brought out guns and shot Richard on the leg.
---arrrrrrrghhhh oh God my leg
-shut-up shouted one of the men. Reverend, how far na? I hear say today you collect plenty
pepper. Abeg Rodger your boys. Anything na something.
He sighted Benita.
-omo, daddy use your fine daughter take Rodger me this night. (Licking his tongue) oya baby,
arrangeyourself.
-for what? Replied Benita. Don't dare come close to me.
The man slapped her.
-e be like say, you wan die abi? My friend arrange.
-I rather die than allow you touch me.
-I know you love your father, I will shoot your dad and mum if you do not arrange yourself after
the count of ten.
-don't bother counting, I will not. Please leave my parents and go ahead and shoot me.
-1,2,3,4,5,6,....…......
-Benita do as they say. Don't let dad and mom die please. Richard pleaded. (Crying)
-I won't (crying)
Rev and his wife started pleading with Benita. The man was still counting.
Benitaaaaaa, don't let them die please, shouted Richard
The man dropped the gun and forcefully carried Benita. Benita was raped.
DISOBEDIENCE OPENS DOOR FOR DISASTER.
To be continued.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
WANTED 9

Benita was rushed to the hospital. She didn't have much bruises. She was discharged 3 days
after.
One month later, she hasn't seen her flow. She went to her mum.
-mum, I haven't seen my flow.
-Jesus. Meaning? Go get dressed. We are going to the hospital.
She called her husband on phone.
-hello, honey, please let's meet at our family hospital. I don't know what Benita is saying o.
-is everything ok? What's she saying.
-that she has not seen her flow.
-what? Oh Jesus please. OK I'm coming.
At the hospital, they were seated, waiting in the doctor's office for the test result.
Doctor Malcolm came out with the result.
-I'm so sorry, the result came out positive. She is pregnant.
-how come? Reverend Johnson asked. I thought you did something to prevent this?
-yes I did. Don't know how this happened.
-ha!!!!! Disaster. This is not good at all. This will destroy the image and reputation of my church.
Pastor Mrs Grace Johnson could not hold back her tears.
-God what is this? What is this? How can this be said? How can I face God's congregation with
this shame? Who would belive she was raped? (Crying) Benita kept looking at the test result. She bursted into uncontrollable tears. She could not utter a
word. All she did was cry,cry, cry.
That night, a family meeting was called. Richard started blabbing.
-what? Pregwhat? For an armed robber? No, she can't keep it. She has to terminate that
pregnancy.
-hmmm, that is the only option left for us reverend replied. But!!!
-there is no but here dad. Our family name, church, reputation, respect and recognition is at
stake here. Benita can't keep that pregnancy. Much more from an armed robber.
-hmmm, God, Jesus, holy Ghost (crying) what is this? Cried pastor Mrs Johnson. You know
what? We should fast and pray and ask God to take away this shame by himself. Abortion is a
terrible sin. We can't soil our hands with innocent blood.
-hmmm, sighed reverend Johnson. Honey, I think you are right. The fasting starts tomorrow.
-mum, dad, can you please reasonable? Who says prayers can terminate pregnancy? The
more we waste time, the more it forms. Now it's just blood. I am not fasting and praying
anything. Benita go and abort that thing. Goodnight
Richard went up to his room.
-Benita, her mum called out. You're not saying anything?
-mum, in times like this, I am being very careful of what I say to avoid offending God. This is a
serious trying times for me but whatever the case, I won't give up on God and won't soil my hands too.
I will not shed innocent blood. I will not abort.
Richard heard her and came down again.
-what? What did you say? Richard replied, then get ready to face the shame alone because you
stay here.
-Richard, will you keep quiet and show some pity for your younger sister? Pastor Mrs Johnson
scolded.
-let her show us pity too and save us this show of shame she wants to put us through.
-Richard enough, you are sounding harsh and disrespectful even in my presence. Have you lost
your sense of respect? Reverend scolded.
-I'm sorry dad but be rest assured that Benita's pregnancy will do more than disrespecting and
being harsh.
He went up to his room.
Benita went into her room, shut the door and broke into tears. As she sang, she worshipped.
Jesus you are so good to me
In all circumstances
You are so good to me.
Dependable, dependable God
It doesn't matter what comes my way
You are still God
Intentional, intentional God
Everything is working out for my good
You are good
You are good
Jesus, you are good.......
She was worshipping and giving thanks when that she devil, Minister Zina came again.
-How has the mighty fallen? Hahahahahaha, our warrior is pregnant and not married and oh, she
was raped and she couldn't fight?
Hahahahahaha, what a shame, HAs your God not failed you? Say yes to me Benita, and in
2 seconds, I will flush the foetus and you will be free again.
-you are a loser ZINA. This shame is for my double honour.
To be continued.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by oyinella(f): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2020
nice update but really short
Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
WANTED 10
-what are you made of? Most big men of God do not stress me this much. Zina angrily asked.
-hahaha Benita laughed. They that know their God shall be strong and can do exploit. I am a
royal priesthood, a chosen generation, a peculiar people, I am called to show forth the praise of
he who has called me out of darkness, into his marvellous light.
Daughter of darkness, I am made in his image, fashioned in his likeness. I am made to be like
him. He did not give up, when he was tempted by your master tempted him with giving him the
whole world. Today, haha, he is the head of principalities and powers.
No matter what ZINA, I am not giving up on Jesus, who did not give up for me. He was betrayed,
flogged, bruised, pierced and crucified just for me. He too went through public shame that has
brought him fame. This shame is for my fame. I shall match forth in victory just like him.
What shall separate me from the love of God? Shall tribulation, war, famine, hard times, not even
this pregnancy. For in tallthese (she smiled) I am more than conqueror.
-your stubbornness will drag you to your grave Benita, zina replied angrily.
-I have no business with the grave for the grave could not hold Jesus captive.
-arrrrrrghhhhh benitaaaaaaa, zina shouted, gnashing her teeth. I hate your guts. You are making
me loose my patience. I will trash you harder till you become mine. It starts NOW.
-I am the daughter of a king. I can't stoop so low to serve my father's subjects. Give up already
demon, I can never be yours.
Richard entered Benita's room.
-young woman, can you please shut your mouth and allow me sleep? Your pregnancy is already
a pain. I am trying to sleep. Don't inflict more.
-(Benita moved closer to him) get behind me Satan.
-what!!!!! Richard replied. What did you call me?
-(looking into Richard's eyes) you demon from the marine, in the name of Jesus I overcome you.
Get out of this body into the dry land. In Jesus name.
-will you shut your mouth? (he slapped her). Shameless prostitute. You will forever be in torment
until you do the needful.
Revered and his wife quickly rushed out.
-what was that sound? Their mum asked? (She saw tears on Benita's face) wait a minute,
Richard, did you slap your sister?
-yes mum. She insulted me. She called me Satan.
-Benita, did you call your brother Satan?
-honey, Benita can't call him satan. Reverend replied. She must have said, GET BEHIND ME
SATAN. Richard, what are you doing in Benita's room at this time of the night. Shouldn't you
be in your room sleeping?
-exactly my point dad. I can't sleep. She was making so much noise with her prayers. What has those prayers fetched her if not shame.
-will you keep quiet? His mum Scolded. Can you imagine? Since when have you become allergic
to prayers? Richard have you gone nuts?
-Richard, reverend called, I have been avoiding to mention something in other not to help the devil but
your attitude is always calling for it. Need I remind you, you brought this calamity upon your
sister. Do not open the door was the instruction but no, that devil in you don't let you obey.
What is wrong with you Richard? What demon has possessed you?
-oh really? I'm the possessed one right? But the one who is pregnant for an armed robber is a
saint. We shall see.
-you caused it Richard. It was your act of foolishness and disobedience that brought this shame
on us, his mum scolded.
Richard was heading to his room when Benita called him.
-Richard (crying) you said, that all that prayer has brought me is shame. I look at you and give
God praise because YOU ARE ONE OF THE SHAME.
Richard lifted his hands to hit her again and mistakenly hit his mum who was trying to defend
Benita.
Pastor Mrs Grace Johnson fell to the ground,hitting her head so hard on the tiled floor.
To be continued.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
WANTED 11

Pastor Mrs Johnson was rushed to the hospital.
Benita was by her side doing what she knows how to do best.
Rev was with the doctor.
Richard came into the ward and dragged Benita out.
-stay away from my mum you witch. You put her in this situation and you're praying? I don't
want to ever see you near my mum. Take yourself and that bastard you're carrying away from
our lives. It is causing us so much.
-will you stop this nonsense zina. Because I know it's you. My brother Richard can never hurt
me. No matter ywhatyoudo, I will not give up on Jesus!!!!!!!!!
-you are insane. Benita, you are insane. Stay away from my mum.
Rev came out from seeing the doctor.
He looked down.
Benita rushed to him
-dad, what? What is it? Please talk to me.
-hmmmm, my wife needs brain surgery immediately if I still want her alive. The specialist is not in town. Won't be around until a day after tomorrow.
Making plans to fly her abroad, I don't have much time. I can't stand the thoughts of loosing my
wife.
Richard walked in
-Benita, if I loose my mum, I will kill you.
Rev replied.
-Richard, if I loose my wife, I will demand her life from your hands. I will forget you are my only
son and put you behind bars. If I knew your coming back to life was to take the life of my wife, I
would not have prayed you back.
Right now, I just wish you never came back.
Benita was almost going crazy.
-oh Jesus nononono, father come to my rescue. Holy Spirit help me. (She rushed to her dad)
dad please you have to calm down.
-Benita, Richard shouted, now my dad hates me because of you? I will deal with you. (He rushed
out of the hospital)
-Dad Benita continued, please I beg you. Remember your good works and sacrifices for 25 years
in service to this great God. Dad, you taught me to be conscious of who I am anywhere I am, no
matter the situation I find myself. It will help me act matured and react wisely. Dad, you taught
me to always stay connected to the Holy Spirit during tough situations. You said it makes me tougher and the situation easier.
Reverend Johnson broke into tears.
-Benita, my wife is dying. The specialist is not here.
-dad, JESUS IS HERE. JEHOVAH RAPHA IS HERE. THE BALM OF GILEAD IS HERE. Where is
your faith dad? We can't fight without faith. Dad, Jesus can. If he can raise Lazarus, the widow's
son, even our own Richard right in this hospital, he is still our God.
BENITA began TO WORSHIP.
I've seen the God of wonders
Doing mighty things
Healing the oppressed
Setting captives free
He's the lily of the valley
Bright and morning star
Ruler of all nations
Great and mighty King.
Heavens declare your great and mighty power
Heavens declare your great and mighty power
You are bigger than the biggest
Stronger than the strongest
Better than the best
You are the great I am
You are the great IAM
You are the great IAM
You are the great IAM
She continued to worship
Baba olorun baba
Baba olorun baba
Bami she temi o
Baba
Bami she temi o
Baba.
(Speaking in tongues)
Impossibility specialist
The specialist who is never on vacation
Doctor of all doctors.
Surgeon of all surgeon.
The hour has come.
As she prayed, the doctor tapped rev and said
"THE DOCTOR IS HERE. HE MISSED HIS FLIGHT. HE DIDN'T TRAVEL AGAIN.
Hail master Jesus!!!.
Pastor Mrs Johnson was taken into the theatre.
Benita went home to freshen up only to meet Richard outside with her file containing her
certificate and other valid documents.
-I have been waiting for you to come home. So you will see your ruin with your own eyes.
-(laughing hard) is that fuel and matches? If God wanted you to burn it, Richard, you won't have
waited for me. So long as I am here, you can never set it ablaze.
As he was about to pour fuel on the file danladi shouted.
-small oga, I dey cook? My food i don burn finish o. Smoke I don full am for everywhere o
-Jeez, Richard shouted and quickly rushed inside.
Benita quickly picked her file and ran out of the compound to shola's house.
Child of God, exercise authority!!!
To be continued.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
WANTED 12

Benita ran into shola's compound and met shola running out.
-ha!!! Benny, I was coming to your place. Please what am I hearing? What happened to mummy?
(took a good look at Benita) Benny what's wrong? Are you owk?
-yes I am. Water water please.
-OK, let's go in.
When they went inside, Benita narrated all that has been going on with her to Shola. Shola gave
her a hug.
-omg, Benny, I pray everyday that God will make me as strong as you are. You saved me from
the claws of the evil one. Why won't I be here for you? You are a strong woman. Kai. Have you
had anything to eat today?
-no, I'm on a fast. Queen zina is not asleep. I won't relent as well. Henceforth, I will be in church.
I will not rest until victory is restored to Israel.
-hmmm, can I join you?
-oh no. Don't bother. Besides you're going to school.
-may God strengthen you.
-Amen. Emmm, Shola,there is something else I didn't tell you.
-what's that?
-(Benita started crying) the robbers who came to our house that day? RAPED ME.
-JESUS CHRIST, oh my God. (shola started crying) what? Benny, omg. And you are still this
spiritually alert? I'm so sorry sis.
-hmm, that's not all dear.I'm pregnant.
-(Shola shouted) you are what? Blood of Jesus save me!!!! Hey!!!!!! (crying)
-its OK sis. You are the only sister I have. I felt you should know what's going on with me. Do
you know Richard is asking me to abort?
-yes of course. Wait o, Benny, are you planning on keeping that bastard?
-Shola don't dare say that again. Do not call the child a bastard. Notwithstanding the
circumstances surrounding its conception, I will not abort. I will not soil my hands with innocent
blood.
-Benita, are you OK? Do you know what this will do to you? Your image? How about QUEEN'S
COT and all the ladies whom you have groomed into godliness and righteousness. The youths
whom you have moulded into Daniels and Josephs of our time?
Benny, are you prepared to loose so much souls you gave up your job for? Would you just watch
all your sufferings, sacrifices, and contributions to the work of God go down the drain?
Benny, you command respect, you have so much honour among the people of God. You will
loose everything keeping that thing. How about Daddy? Have you thought about his ministry?
The scandal? Benny it will go like this on Facebook THE ANOINTED DAUGHTER OF THE
RENOWNED REV FERDINAND JOHNSON PREGNANT. HA!!! disaster.
Do you know what they will call you? Deceiver, hypocrite, religious prostitute, nobody will believe
the rape story. They will call it cooked up story.
Benita started crying.
I have the solution to cover this shame and end it here. Just hold on, I will be back.
Shola went in and came out with a cup containing a liquid substance and handed it over to
Benita.
-Benny here. Drink it. Go ahead and drink it.
Benita collected the cup. She looked into the cup and poured the substance on SHOLA'S FACE
-ZINA NEXT TIME, COME UP WITH A MORE MATURED TRICK. GET BEHIND ME SATAN.
---BENNY, why did you do that?
-you were feeling sleepy. Open your eyes. It is very important to always be in spirit so that the
devil won't use you to carry out his mission. I will not ABORT.

To be continued.

LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

1 Like

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
WANTED 13

-I will not leave this house. Dad are you being serious? Leave this house to where? Daddy please,
I'm not going anywhere Benita replied.
-you are a heartless, self-centered, arrogant and wicked child. The devil wants to use you to
destroy my labour in ministry for 25 years. Elder Sam is threatening to leave. Someone whose
3 months tithe alone brought about this building we live in. A six bedroom duplex. Many of them
like that. So that my colleagues in ministry will start laughing at me?
Benita I suffered, I saw hunger, I saw starvation, my twin boys died on this journey because of
poverty. I held unto my faith. You too almost died, how you managed to survive that sickness
due to mal-nutrition is still a miracle. I rather loose you now than go back to poverty. PACK
YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE MY HOUSE.
-Jesus (crying) this is not happening. This is not my dad speaking. This is not REV
FERDINAND JOHNSON. Daddy, you can't do this. Where do I go from here? Daddy, (crying) it
was on that sick bed, you made me this BENITA that I am today.
We had no money, doctor asked us out of the ward, I was laid on the floor. Almost dying. Mum
was in tears.You came close to me and held my hands and you said to me."Benny, you are
five years old, the name of Jesus has five letters, you will not die,now keep saying it to
yourself."
I kept saying it. You made me believe that all I got then was JESUS. All I needed was JESUS, The
one who could heal me was JESUS. I should only call JESUS. And I did. Daddy you said to me,
BENNY I'M SORRY. DADDY HAS NO MONEY HE CAN'T HELP YOU, JESUS HAS THE POWER TO
HEAL YOU.
I kept calling on JESUS and on the 3rd day, I got up. That was the man you were. I saw GOd's
power through you. Daddy, do not give the devil a winning trophy
I thought you everything you know about the devil. I groomed you into whom you are today. I
showed you the way to righteousness. You cannot be more righteous than me. Get rid of that
bastard and save my ministry.
-I will not. My faith in Jesus is stronger than the father daughter bond. When you could not
save, Jesus did. You may give upon me and throw me out, JESUS WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON ME.
-RICHARD,
-yes dad
-Are you done
-yes dad.
-good. Throw her out
Richard lifted his sister up, heading to the gate. He had packed all her stuff and kept them
outside the gate. Benita was crying and singing.
-Richard, put me down. Dad don't do this. Oh Jesus.
And so it was. Benita was sent out of her father's house. She kept hitting at the gate. No answer.
She started worshiping.

You are great yes you are mighty God
Walked upon the mid great e sea raised the dead
You reign in majesty mighty God
Everything written about you is great
Demons tremble at your presence
What a mighty God we serve
Glory, glory hallelujah
Everything written about you is great.
As she sang, she started putting her things together. She decided to go to Shola's place.
Shola's mum did the unimaginable. As she sighted Benita from afar, she ran towards her.
-mummy good evening ma
-keep that greeting first. Where do you think you are going with all these bags?
-mummy please, I will explain when we go inside please.
-inside where? You must be out of your mind. Shameless prostitute. Sheri mama,sheri mama,
kakakaka after every every nabelle. You people now use rape to cover up. Please you are a bad
influence oooooooo, don't come and corrupt my virgin daughter for me ooooooo.
Oya go and meet your arm robber boyfriend and continue where you stopped. Omo oshi.
-thank you ma.
Benita left. She stood by the roadside.
-where do I go from here? Holy Ghost help me. Please bring out Shola for me now. Please Lord.
Some minutes later, keke stopped in front of Benita and Shola came out.
-omg Benny. are you traveling?
-yea. I was asked to leave the house. Dad said, I should leave his house.
-what? That's a lie. Daddy can't do that.
-(crying) he did oooooo. I just need a place to rest my head. I'm asking in my spirit for direction.
Good a thing I have cash but I need God's direction.
-you can pass the night in my house replied Shola.
-no. As we were discussing, the Lord said I should go back home.
-hmmmm, you're sure?
-yea.
-OK, I will help you.

To be continued.

LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by oyinella(f): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Benita is so strong willed!
Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2020
WANTED 14

Benita could not believe her eyes when she approached the gate to her father's house. Pastor
Mrs ifunanya kelvin. Her fellowship leader in school and her mentor. She stood with danladi.
-mama, Benita shouted, running towards her.
-sister Benny. Wow, thank God I found you. Your gate-keeper was just telling me about you.
What happened?
-MAMA, it's not something I can discuss while standing. I'm very tired and my headaches badly.
-OK, can we go inside?
Danladi replied.
-Arrrgh nooo. Big Oga go pursue me commot. Small oga go kill me o. Dey say ah no go allow
small madam inside o.
-why? Asked pastor ifunanya. Why would Reverend give such instruction?
-Mama, please, let's go. Where are you lodged? We will talk when we get there please.
-No, she replied angrily. I need to see daddy. This is totally in human. Much less from a
renowned minister of God like him.
Reverend drove in immediately.
-(he stepped out of his car) Danladi, what's going on in front of my gate? I pay you to guard my
house. Please let me know when you're tired. What's the meaning of this? I do not want to see
nuisances in front of my gate.
Benita started crying. Pastor Mrs ifunanya faced him.
-daddy good afternoon sir.
-God bless you. He replied.
-sir, you seem not to remember me anymore. I'm ifunanya, Benita's fellowship leader in school.
-oh, really, wow, so much change. Please pardon my manners just now. How do you do?
-how do you do sir. How is mummy? And the ministry?
-very fine. I bless the Lord for his mercies.
-daddy, with due respect sir, what has Benita done?
-emm, hold it. At this point I won't be entertaining anymore questions. But if you must know, my
own daughter had collided with Satan to pull down my church and to such,Ican'trelatewith.
She has to leave my house and continue with the devil. Have a nice day.
He stepped into the car and drove into the
compound asking Danladi to shut the gate.
Pastor Mrs ifunanya watched in amazement.
-Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I can't believe my eyes. Satan you are a liar.
Benita was just in tears.
-Benny, Ifunanya called cuddling her. You are the strongest woman I have ever seen.You have
fought a good fight, you have kept your faith, there is abundant grace to finish this course.
-sweetheart, pastor ifunanya called. I am here. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Thus says
the Lord, be strong, I am with you, It is the set time to mount to glory.
-thank you Jesus. Benita said crying.
-let's go to my lodge. We are leaving with the first flight to Abuja.
-Benny, Shola called crying. I will miss you. Please keep me posted. I will try and come and visit.
AT THE HOTEL, Benita told her leader everything. Pastor Mrs ifunanya could not hold back her
tears.
-in my 15yrs of serving the Lord, I don't think I have this kind of faith. You are a heroine. You are
about opening a new chapter. You are about entering a new phase. God shall reward your
faithfulness and zina will be put to shame
-Amen ma.

IN ABUJA.............
Benita went into ministry. The potter's glory Christian centre knew someone extraordinary came.
She turned the youths around.
Power was made manifest when the choir ministers.
Benita's body started changing. Her pregnancy was beginning to be obvious and people were
beginning to ask questions.
One morning, pastor Mrs ifunanya and her husband called Benita.
Pastor Mrs ifunanya started.
-Benny dear, how are you feeling this morning?
-I'm fine ma. (Smiling)
-OK, that's good. Emmm, we called you because people are beginning to ask how come about
your pregnancy.
-pastor Kelvin continued, yes Benny. This is what we plan to tell them and we want you to do the
same.
We will tell them you are married but your husband died. You only realised you're pregnant after
his burial..
Benita was just looking at the man and woman of God, shocked and surprised.
-mummy, daddy. I'm not sorry to say that I WON'T DO IT. one Sunday, I shall use my story as my
message..
-you mean you will tell them.......
-THE TRUTH yes. No matter what, I am not ready to compromise my faith. I will say the truth
and nothing but the truth. That's by the way. Mummy, daddy, the Lord is leading me to hospitals.
Any hospital around here?
-yes pastor Kelvin answered. Mummy will take you there. Hmmm, Benita, I am amazed at your
faith and your uncompromising stand. Keep it up.
To be continued.

LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

P.S: The daily posting of this series would be put on hold for now till the 27th of December, 2020 because I would be unavoidably offline. Sorry for the inconveniences!
Ray of Hope Stories wishes you a merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: Wanted by oyinella(f): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
WANTED 15

Welcome back!

Benita and MAMA walked into the hospital. They went straight to the doctor's office.
Doctor Malcolm welcomed them.
-mama, you are welcome. Pleased to have you around.
-thanks doc. How are you? I can see the Lord is doing wonders here.
The doctor waslost, looking at Benita. MAMA noticed and tried calling back his attention by
clearing her throat.
-oh yes ma.Yes. Emmm, yes. What did you say again?
-you were not concentrating. What were you looking at? (Laughter) well well well. This is my
daughter I told you about. The Lord is leading her to do hospital ministry. She will be coming to minister to the sick and pregnant women too.
-Wow, that's nice. I have been praying for God to lead me to a genuine person. A lot is
happening today. Since it's from you, very acceptable. (To Benita) you are welcome dear.
-thank you sir.
-please don't be offended, are you Benita?
Pastor Mrs ifunanya was shocked, so was Benita.
-yes, pastor ifunanya replied.
-Jesus, I can't believe this. Emmm, please don't mind me. You can go on with your prayers.
-pastor Mrs ifunanya was so surprised, Benita too.

Benita visited 5 wards. Praying for the sick.There was a case going on. A woman has been in
labour since last night. It's almost 3pm and she was still wallowing in pains. Benita went to her.
She looked at her.
-madam, you are bringing forth a great man. He will be a terror to the demons in his father's family.
Don't be afraid, the God of the Hebrew women is here.
(She laid her hands on the woman's tummy)You powers of the ancestors from your father's side,
holding you bound be destroyed in Jesus name. Baby be LOOSED NOW in Jesus name.
The woman gave a loud shout. Instantly her water broke.10 minutes later, the cry of a bouncing
baby boy was heard. WHAT A MIRACLE!!!.

After her ministration, the woman's husband instantly appreciated Benita with a cheque of 200
thousand naira. That was the fourth child she was having and the only surviving one.
It was glorious in the hospital that day. Benita christened him MIRACLE. That same day, the
nurses and doctors christened Benita, MAMA MIRACLE.

Pastor Mrs ifunanya took Benita to the doctor to register her for antenatal. She was told she
would go for some tests. Then scan.
Doctor melcolm was shocked at what he saw on the screen of the scan machine.
-this can't be. Amazing. You are 5 months gone. Miracle. Mama miracle indeed. (Laughter)
-doctor, pastor Mrs ifunanya called. This one you're wowing, is something wrong?
Benita sat up and was eager to know what the doctor had to say.
doctor Malcolm sat down, took off his glasses and said........
-Benita, you are a miracle. What I just saw, scientifically and medically disqualifies you to be a
mother.
-I don't understand doctor, Benita replied please can you be specific?
-Benita, you have perforated WOMB. Your womb is damaged. I don't know how you managed to
be pregnant with twins.

To be continued.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
WANTED 16

Pastor Mrs ifunanya starred in amazement.
-Have you ever aborted? asked doctor Malcolm.
-Never Benita replied coldly.
-then it should be how you were born.You were born that way.You really have to reduce stress.
Once the you hit 7months you will have to the hospital.You will go through caesarian.
I fear the womb may not be able to condole the force of labour.
-Benitasmiled. Doctor, I will give birth tothis babies myself. What held a perforated womb to
accommodate twins will hold it till I'm due. God who started this work in me,will bring it to
perfection.

ONTHEIRWAYHOME.
Benita brought out the cheque and handed over to PASTOR MRS IFUNANYA.
-Benny,why are you giving me this?
-first fruit mum.This doesn't belong to me.This is my first receive in the work of ministry. Mum,
I am also challengingGodwiththis.I will carry my babies till the 9th month, and I will give birth
myself.
-(pastor Mrs ifunanya looked at Benita with tears in her eyes) what kind of faith do you have
Benita, I pray to God everyday to make my faith in him as strong as yours.Youmoveheavento
dowonders,you move men to want to know God more. Daughter, it has always been to you
according to your faith. So shall it still be in Jesus name.
-AMEN MUM.thank you ma.

Other stories by Ray of Hope Stories all available in okada books.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

AT HOME BENITA ENTERED HER ROOM AND BURST INTO TEARS.SHE BEGAN TO WORSHIP.

Your love is kind
Your love is patient
You filled my heart
With so much peace and joy
You're amazing
You make my life feel brand new
You're amazing.
you make my life feel brand new.
Jesus you love me too much o
Too much o
Too much o
Excess love ooooooooooo
Oh Lord I worship you(crying)
Who am I oh Lord?
A wretched sinner
A nobody,
Dust like me
Oh Lord, and you choose to favour me this way?
She continued to worship
AGBANILAGBATON OOOOOOO
ESE BABA.......
AGBANILAGBATON OOOOOOOO
ESE BABA.........
GINI KAMG'NYEYA
OCHUKWU B'NIGWE
N'IHEOMA NILE OMEREM
MGBEMN OONAAHUHU
MAK'IHENILEOMERE
MJIN'NYEEKELE
OTITO DIRI YAAAAAAA
EZEKASIEZEELU

What if I had aborted? I may never have this opportunity again. I may have even died. Might
destroy the womb totally. Lord I am grateful for your grace.
She continued to worship.
pastor and pastor Mrs kelvin joined her in worship. Power came down that night. God's glory
filled the whole house. God spoke through Benita to pastor and pastor Mrs kelvin who have
been without child for years.
-Thus saith the Lord.I bring you fruitfulness
-Amen,the couple answered.
-Your days of barrenness are over
-AMEN
-The cry of BABIES shall be heard in this house by this time next year.
-AMEN
-For I am the Lord, I call those things that be not as though they were. It is time.
-AAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEENNNNNNNN
Pastor Mrs ifunanya fell under the unction of the holy spirit.
After the worship, as Benita lay down to sleep, ZINA came.
-you haven't heard the last of me BENITA. Don't go rejoicing yet, it is not over between us.Get
ready, I'm coming with the storm.
-zina, the storm is not new to my master Jesus, HE CALMED IT.(speaking in tongues) when
the enemies shallrise like a flood. The spirit of God will raise a standard. Zina you are a
toothless barking dog. Getout and stop disturbing my sleep.

To be continued
Other stories by Ray of Hope Stories all available on okada books
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Watch this video wonderful video to start the new year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9GxcFi39fQ

1 Like

Re: Wanted by oyinella(f): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2021
Happy new year graceola!
Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
oyinella:
Happy new year graceola!
Thanks
Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
WANTED 17

Pastor Mrs Johnson has been discharged from the hospital after a long stay. She has been
asking about her daughter and the answer she constantly received was that she travelled.
-Benita is not yet back? And all these while she couldn't even call to know how I am? Where in
this world did she travel to? I am not getting this at all or is there something everyone is refusing
to tell me?
-mum, Richard called, Benita shouldn't be your worry. You just got out of the hospital after a
very long time. Please relax and get well first.
-Richard, for the love of God, where is my daughter? What is going on in this house? I remember
she's pregnant, how can a young pregnant girl leave the house for so long and no one is worried
or looking for her?
-mum enough
-don't you say that to me. (Crying) my only daughter is missing and you're saying enough?
-mum, please just calm down.
-shut up. Don't tell me to calm down. Are you married? Do you have a child? Do you know what
it means to loose a child twice? I lost my twins to the cold hands of death 3itrsago.It will never
happen again. I need my daughter.
-mum,you are shouting,it is not good for you.
-Richard, I have not even started. I have not even started shouting. Bring back my daughter.
Richard started crying. Reverend Johnson walked in.
-dad, please do something.
-honey, Mrs Johnson called,where is Benita?
-emmm, honey, you just got back from the hospital,doctor says you don't need this at all.So
please relax, Benita will soon be here.
-call her at least. I want to hear her voice. Let me hear her voice.Benita please I want to hear your
voice.Benny please (crying)
Reverend Johnson and Richard became confused. They don't have Benita's contact neither do
they have that of pastor Mrs ifunanya's.
Pastor Mrs Johnson started misbehaving. Richard woke up at the middle of the night to find his
mum littering the whole sitting room with tissue paper.
-Mum, Richard called out what are you doing?
-I'm looking for Benita, she could be hiding in the garden.
-mum, what garden? Are you alright?
Pastor Mrs Johnson walked into the kitchen and brought a knife.She pointed the knife at
Richard holding him so close by his neck.
-oh my God! Oh my God!!! Mum that's a knife you're holding. Mum no, please no.Drop the knife
,oh God please save me. Dad!! Dad!! Dad!!
Reverend Johnson rushed out of his bedroom. Danladi was knocking from outside when he
heard Richard screaming.
-Honey, rev called, please put the knife down.
-he took my daughter.I kept my daughter there.He took Benita.I will kill him.
Richard was crying.
-No Jesus my wife is going mad. Jesus my wife is loosing it. Jesus help me.no honey,the
person with your daughter is in,in,in,emmmmmmm, yes her room,Her room.This way.
He showed her to Benita's room. He quickly locked the door immediately she entered.Rev went
downstairs.
-Richard are you ok?
-yes dad.Where is mum?
-in Benita's room.
-and the knife? Did you leave her with the knife?
-oh my God.
-Dad,how could you?
Suddenly,they heard her shout. She stabbed herself.

IN ABUJA..........
Benita could not sleep.
-what is going on?I feel something is happening somewhere but I can't place it.Oh Lord,you who sees the unseeable,and knows the unknowable,you can search out the deepest in the
deep,you who knows it all.Whereever this danger is,do what you did when Pharaoh was after
your people Israel.
Oh Lord,I stand in the gap against you demon of death lurking around my family,you blood
sucking demon,in the name of Jesus,by the blood o fJesus be destroyed.I bind and cast you
out to the dry land in Jesus name.
Pastor Mrs Johnson stabbed her left arm.She was rushed back to the hospital.
She might be needing apsychiatrist.
The next day,Pastor and pastor Mrs Kelvin demanded the unthinkable from BENITA.
TO BE CONTINUED.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
WANTED 18

Benita mounted the pulpit that Sunday morning.
-somebody shout hallelujah.
She started worshipping.
I know a God who's merciful and kind
Faithful and gracious
I'm the apple of his eyes
The thought that fills his heart
Every morning noon and night.
He loved me when I didn't care
Was patient till I came running back into his arms.
Look how he turned my life around,made me a shining star.
His glory to reveal
I will worship him forever
Love him forever because
THIS GOD IS TOO GOOD
Heeeeeeeyyayayaya
I call him God of wonders
The body that death could not hold
Jesssus
I call him the double edged sword.
Jehovah over do, that can do and undo
Mountains melt at the mention of his name
Ocean dries up at the sound of his voice
Impossibilities are made possible because he is God.
Onishe iyanu
Alagbadaino
Kabiyesi
Okaka
Om'iheukwu
Ebube,ekwueme,
Somebody worrrship (speaking in tongues)
The whole church was on fire, power came down, people saw God.The worship was beyond
extra-ordinary.
Benita titled her message DO YOU KNOW YOUR GOD.
She talked about Israel and the red sea
Esther, Mordecai and Haman
Elijah and the prophets of Baal
-we are mesmerised by the devil because we do not know our God and what he is capable of.
They that know their God, shall be strong.
Christians we are weak. Weak to pray, weak to do God's will, weak to challenge God, weak to
face the devil.
Brethren, demons are not soft be strong. Listen,she continued,itis called HARDSHIP. ONLY HARD PEOPLE FACE IT,COUNTER IT,OVERCOME IT,SUBDUE IT. Child of God, be strong.
(Speaking in tongues) stop crying for the devil, OUR TEARS SHOWS HIM OUR FEARS. IT MEANS
WE ARE WEAK. Our tears is like fuel to his engine.It encourages him and makes him feel he can
win.
Be strong. Then see you do exploits.(Speaking in tongues) see you say to that mountain getout
of here. See you say to that demon,get out. Are there people I'm provoking spiritually, stand to
your feet and say I KNOW MY GOD!!!, I AM A WONDER,I KNOW MY GOD!!! I AM FOR exploits, I
KNOW MY GOD!!!! I AM AN OVERCOMER, SOMEBODY SHOUT JESUS!!!

Then she began her story. People were moved to tears.
-because I know my God, I refused rape stigma, I am pregnant as a result of the rape doesn't
change the way I feel about my God.
My family rejected me, yet I follow this God because I know my God.
Doctor says I was born with perforated womb but I'm carrying twins.Because I know my God.
THEY THAT KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG AND SHALL DO EXPLOITS. receive power
for exploits in Jesus name.
You can't do exploits when you say no to what the devil wants you to do.Pray for Grace for
righteousness.
Benita revived many souls that day. Many gave their lives to Christ.Power for exploits came
down.Heaven shook the earth. It was a service people won't forget in a hurry.

THAT NIGHT AT HOME, PASTOR AND PASTOR MRS KELVIN CAME INTO BENITA'S ROOM.
-Benny, pastor kelvin started God bless you for today.It was really great in his presence.
-thanks dad for giving me audience.
-you are welcome. Emmm, Benny., we want to ask for a favour from you.
-OK.
-once you have the babies, we will like you to hand them over to us and move on with your life.
Get married, have more children. We are willing to pay any amount. Please help us.
Benita starred in shock.
To be continued.
Other stories by Ray of Hope Stories all available on okada books
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
WANTED 19

PASTOR MRS IFUNANYA CONTINUED.
-Benny dear, we do not mean anyharm. We look out for the best for you.Give us the babies and
live a normal life like every young lady.
-God!!!! I can't believe this. mummy, just last week,while we worship, God promised to visit you.
Infact he said it is time. Why are you doing this.
-Benny, pastor kelvin called,I am tired of waiting.Yes. A bird at hand is worth millions in the
bush.We have housed you,clothe you,gave you a field to work on.Through knowing us,you
have worked effectively in your ministry and have gained fame to an extent. I will appreciate it if
you can show appreciation by giving us the babies. I am ready to pay amount please my
dear daughter.
I can't believe this. You both are still very young. Why this?
-hmmm, pastor Mrs ifunanya began, my husband has a problem medically. He can't get a
woman pregnant. I know about it. I married him out of love and hoped that there will be miracle.
Please my dear daughter (on her knees) don't deny me the opportunity to be called mama ejima.
Please.
-mumy stop this. Please sit down. I understand your predicaments. I know how you feel. I am
sorry to say this but I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU BOTH. I also have medical problem. I have
perforated womb but Jesus put not just one, two babies in there.My case is even worse.
I need these babies too. I have gone through so much for them. Do you think it's a sweet
experience to be chased out of my home by my own father? I have been labeled fake, prostitute, all
sort of names because of this babies. I AM NOT GIVING UP MY BABIES.
Mummy, you will carry yours.I strongly believe God's declaration upon your life that by this time
next year, the cry of a baby will be heard in this house. Don't you know your God? Where is your
faith?
-Pastor Mrs ifunanya replied, I don't have faith anymore Benita,there is no point. I need babies.
God is taking too long.I have ran out of patience.
-I'M SORRY MUM AND DAD,YOU CAN'T HAVE MINE. I NEED THEM TOO.THEY ARE THE family I've
GOT NOW.
PASTOR AND PASTOR MRS KELVIN LEFT BENITA'S ROOM ANGRY.

WHEN THEY LEFT, BENITA STOOD UP VERY ANGRY. SHE GOT A BOWL OF WATER AND OLIVE
OIL.
-HMMM, ZINA, you are at it again.You belong to the marine. This water represents the marine
and this oil represents the power of the holy ghost, asIdrop this oil in this water,let fire consume you.
Zina, you have tormented me enough. No matter what you do I will not serve you, in the name of
Jesus,I come against you.You are defeated.
Since that day,life hasn't been easy with Benita in that house. Most times, they lock up their
kitchen and go out with the key just so Benita will not eat.
She came home from a ministration by 8 and was locked out. She called and called no way. She
knocked and knocked no answer. She had to go to the house of a church member who lived
close by to pass the night.
The lady was single. She lived in the big house alone with her cookand errand boy.She told Benny
she is free to come in anytime.
Benny worshipped all through that night.The next morning she came home. Her room was
locked and her stuff kept in the laundry room.
Pastor Mrs ifunanya said.....
-my sisters are coming.They will be sleeping in that room. Use the laundry room henceforth.
-mum, please,there's no bed in the laundry room. Please can I at least get a mat.
-I don't have mat.
-OK ma. Mum please can I use the kitchen, I'm hungry.
-I'm trying to manage my gas.
-Thank you ma.
That night Benita was so hungry. She took water and blessed it
-oh Lord, I bless you for this food. I shall eat and be satisfied. (she drank and slept)

The next day, she went for hospital ministration and to see doctor Malcolm.
She was about leaving when he stopped her and said
-BENNY, I LOVE YOU. I WISH TO MARRY YOU.
TO BE CONTINUED.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
WANTED 20

Excuse me? Benita replied, I'm sorry to ask, are you blind? Can't you see I'm heavy. Did it ever
cross your mind you could be asking a married woman to marry you?
-you are not married.
-how did you know? Cos I haven't discussed anything private with you.
-hmm, God told me. I have known about you,two years before you came here. I was in a
relationship with a pastor's daughter. She broke my heart by getting pregnant for the choir
master. The cat was let out of the bag when she went for abortion and was bleeding furiously.
I was heartbroken, I vowed never to have anything to do with pastor's daughters or any lady in
church anymore. I loved her so dearly. The blow was just too much. Someone who was even
claiming to be a virgin.

My pastor said to me, IS THERE ANYONE NAMED BENITA in your life? I said no. He said,a lady
will walk into your life very soon. Her name is Benita. She is your wife.The moment you set your eyes
on the right Benita, you will know.
(He moved close and held her hands) and for two years, I have been waiting. Lemme show you.
(He got his diary and showed Benita where he wrote down the prophecy) I was in your church on
Sunday. When I heard your story, and your ministration, my heart melted. There and then, I feel
more deeply for you.
-I hate to be pitied.I am not pitiable.
-no no no,it is not pity. Benny, I am willing to share this shame with you. I am willing to bring
you into joy. I want to dry your eyes.I want to make you the queen you really are. You have been
fighting alone. Lemme join you. Lemme help you carry this burden. I pledge to be the father of
your children. I LOVE YOU BENNY.
BENITA WAS JUST SHEDDING TEARS.
-thanks. I will also like to pray about it.
A nurse rushed into the doctor's office.
-sir, there is an emergency.
-OK,on my way.(to Benita) duty call sweetheart. I expecting your reply by tomorrow please.
Benny stepped out of the doctor's office. Outside was filled with people including policemen.
She saw 6 men in the pool of their own blood.There has been a robbery attack in a bank.Benita
recognised one of the men.He was the one who raped her.
-oh my God. Benita said and fainted.
She was carried into a private ward. Doctor Malcolm instructed the other doctors and nurses on
what to do. He rushed into Benita's ward. As he was attending to her,he started hearing shouts.
-hey hole am o, he don run o, thief, thief, ole.
Then extthing was a gunshot. The policeman killed the thief who tried to escape. He died on the
spot.
Benny woke up.
-where am I? Jesus my headaches.
-relax dear. Doctor Malcolm replied. You passed out earlier. What happened?
-I saw him.
-who?
-The man who raped me.Doc, that man will die. God spoke to me that his end has come. I need
to lead him to Christ. Please help me up. My mind will be at peace when I remember he has
gone to be with the Lord.
-what? Benita are you ok? You want the man who did this to you to make heaven? You are so
impossible. What??
-Doc pls hurry, take me to him please.

By the time they got there,it was already late. He was the one who tried to escape. HE WAS
DEAD ALREADY.

WHAT A DAY FOR BENITA. She arrived home and was told by the kelvins to look for another
apartment as they can't allow her have her babies in their house.
-Benita smiled and said, weeping may remain for a night but joy commeth in the morning.

To be continued.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
WANTED 21

Benita asked Brenda if she could stay in her house while she looks for a place to stay. Brenda
agreed. She told her not to bother looking for a place. She could stay with her as long as she
wants.
Brenda stocked the house with foodstuff. She made sure Benita wasn't lacking anything.

Doctor Malcolm started coming close. He would always go visiting Benita almost everyday.
Brenda started having eyes for Malcolm.
Benita told Brenda about doctor Malcolm's intentions.
-Dr Malcolm wants to marry me.
-what? Is he blind? What's he doing with a pregnant woman?
-ask me o. I'm still praying about it.
-hmm, see this girl o. You are still praying about it? Even in this condition? This girl sef. Who dey
reason to marry heavily pregnant woman. You still won pray.
-hmmm, Brenda, no matter the situation I find myself, I will always enquire of the Lord. Have
you not come across David and his men in the Bible? When the philistines came and took his
family and that of his men. Even his men were against him,calling him all sorts of names. Yet,
he had to enquire of the Lord.
-hmmm, Benita this church thing is beginning to make you look mysterious.
church thing?
Brenda, that means you are not born again.
-of course I am just that yours is too much.

Brenda could not bear the lovethat Malcolm had for Benita. Malcolm will always come with
fruits, her routine drugs. Hewould soundlike Benita was carrying his babies.
The straw that broke the camel's neck was when Malcolm came with his mum. His mum is a
pharmacist living in the U.S. She came to Nigeria and decided to see who her son has always
talked about.

Madam Beatrice fell in love with Benita.
-Malcolm, she has to come and stay with me in the U.S. I want her to have her babies there.
(To Benita in her sweet American accent) sweetheart, I have heard your story and all you went
through.How you stood for the Lord amidst all. I have been hoping to see this wonder girl. I am
happy to see you. Thanks for being part of our lives. Malcolm is my only son. I have two
daughters.They are both married. I will take care of you my darling.Come here.(she gave her a
hug) you are blessed.
Madam Beatrice pleaded with Benita to come over to Malcolm's house so she could stay with
her. Benita refused. Madam Beatrice ordered that necessary papers be put in place for Benita
to travel back with her.
Benita could not believe what favour has come her way.
Brenda who was filled with Jealousy had her own wicked plans.

To be continued.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
WANTED 22

Brenda came home with a lot ofedibles. Apple, orange, grape, strawberries, pizza, just name it.
She also came home with jollof rice and fried chicken. Benita was amazed.

-come this girl, Benita said, what happened? Was there a party at your place of work?
-party keh, Brenda replied. It's all yours dear.I need my baby to be healthy. Concentrate on the
fruits. Just have little of the jollof rice and very little of the pizza.
-awwww, Brenda.I don't know howto thank you for all these.It's too much.Thanks so much.
My God will reward you. He shall supply your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ
Jesus. You will not lack helpers in Jesus name. As you have covered my shame and brought me
in a wealthy place, God shall do same to you in Jesus name.
-Aaaaamen ooooo. Haba!!! The prayer too much abeg. I give you millions?
-hmmm, my dear, this is more than millions o. Free shelter, free food. Ha!!!. God bless you for
me o.
-Amen dear. I have to go to see a colleague. We have some get together event to plan.Will be
back late. I have my keys so lock the door when you want to sleep.
-OK dear. May the Lord go with you.

Benita washed some apples and took them to the sitting room. She was watching a man of God
preach and his message was quite interesting. She slept off on the cushion.
Brenda came home and saw Benita sleeping. She saw the apples on the table and thought she
must have had some of it. She quickly signaled some men outside to come in. They came in
and was carrying Benita out of the house into a car boot. Benita woke up and was shouting for
help. They became confused. She was supposed to be unconscious.They were to close the
boot when DR MALCOLM walked in.

-what's going on here?

-doctor Malcolm Brenda called smiling nervously. You're welcome dear.
-who are these men and what did they drop inside that boot?
-emmmm, doc,its aaaaaaaa the old cushion in my bedroom.
-Hmm, I see. The old cushion has hands and leg? Who are you having in that boot?
-what's the meaning of this Malcolm? How would you be intimidating me in my own house?
-oh really? I want to see what's in that boot. If you say it's the old cushion in your bedroom, let
me see it.
Brenda ordered the men to throw Malcolm out. They were struggling with Malcolm when some
men stormed Brenda's house. Brenda moved forward.
-yes, how may I help you?
-we are men from the Area command, replied one of the men. We got a distressed call that a
pregnant womanis being abducted by 2 men with a woman who is in charge of the operation
and the owner of this house. Please can we see that boot.
-officers, we can settle this.
-my friend the boot. (they cocked their guns. The boot was opened and Benita was inside
SINGING. When the boot was opened doctor Malcolm rushed to help Benita out.
-sweet, are you ok? Malcolm asked.
-yes I'm fine.
Brenda was arrested alongside the men. Brenda confessed she drugged all she bought so
Benita could eat and deep sleep.She said she never wanted to kill Benita. She only wanted to
take her faraway from Malcolm.
Brenda went further to say she started having feelings for Malcolm but became jealous when
she saw it was a pregnant women he desires. She got more jealous when she saw the kind of
love Malcolm's mum had for Benita. She vowed Benita will not enjoy it.

Malcolm wasn't going to take chances. He lodged Benita in a suit and paid for one month.Her
papers should be ready by then. Madam Beatrice joined her in the hotel.
-baby, she called Benny. No one will hurt you ever again. The battle is over. You have won.

THREE DAYS LATER!!!
Pastor Mrs ifunanya was rushed to doctor Malcolm's hospital. She had fainted while cooking in
the kitchen.
Test result shows she has malaria. The goodnews is she is also PREGNANT.
-I need to see Benita she said with tears in her eyes.
FOR GOD IS NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE.

TO BE CONTINUED.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2021
WANTED 23

BENITA woke up and noticed a spot of blood on her nightgown and on the bed. Madam
Beatrice picked up her phone to call Malcolm. Benita stopped her.
-no mum. Calling Malcolm isn't necessary. He would end up getting worried and would run to
this place. It's still very early and he had a hectic day.
-but baby, you are bleeding. We need to call Malcolm to come here, right now.
-no mum. We need to call Jesus.He was the one the woman with the issue of blood met and
the fountain of her blood seized. Let us pray mum.
(she started worshiping)

Only you can do
What no man can do Jehovah
Only you are able, only are capable
Only you is reliable, only you
Jehovah

Yaweh, your name is yaweh,
The miracle working God
Your name is yaweh.
She began to pray.
King of glory,I worship you
The I am, I am I bless you
I'm grateful for your mercies Lord
You who made the barren bare,I bless you.
You who made a perforated womb carry twins
I bless you.
You who have brought me this far into my eighth month, you are worthy. Lord I honour you.
I lay my hands on my tummy andby the authority bestowed on me by my Lord Jesus Christ,I
speak to this bleeding SEIZE now.
I decree, I shall carry my babies until the ninth month,I shall not be cut open. I shall bring forth
by myself. In Jesus name.

After the prayers, madam Beatrice wouldn't take chances. She still called Malcolm.
Benita was taken to the hospital for scan. Her babies were ok. She was told to have plenty of rest.
Her babies are in good condition.
Benita came back to her lodge,25 minutes later, pastor and pastor Mrs kelvin came
accompanied by Malcolm.
Benita saw them and jumped for joy.
-mum, dad, she shouted. Welcome. I'm so happyto see you.
They both went on their knees crying. Benita stopped them.
-oh no no no, please don't do that. I forgive you. From the depth of my heart.
-oh my child replied pastor Mrs ifunanya,even our impatience, faithlessness, and unfaithfulness
could not stop God from honouring his word through you. I am pregnant.
-wooooooow, Benita shouted. Congratulations ma. Daddy congratulations sir. I have always
known this God to be a truthful God. He does what he says he will do. I bless his name. Woow.
Well mum, I also have goodnews. Malcolm and I are getting married after I put to bed,in the US
actually.
(She pointed to madam Beatrice) Malcolm's mum.I mustn't fail to testify that the Lord has
blessed me with the best mother-in-law ever.
Pastor and pastor Mrs kelvin were overjoyed at Benita's testimony.

A week to her 9th month, her papers are out. She will be traveling to the US.She would return
after 6 months for her marriage proper with MALCOLM.
And off Benita flew to the US. One week later, on a Sunday, very early in the morning, she felt like
she was pressed. She went in to the toilet. As she tried sitting, her water broke.
-mum, she called out to madam Beatrice.
Benita was taken to the hospital. She brought forth. TWO BOUNCING BABY BOYS.

TO BE CONTINUED
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
WANTED 24

Malcolm christened the babies CHRISTOPHER & WILSON.
Benita christened them REJOICE & PRAISE.
Three months gone, the babies are really growing. Benita is desiring to see her parents and
brother.

Fast forward to their sixth month, Benita is coming home. Madam Beatrice requested the babies
stay back. Malcolm said his in-laws to be have the right to see the baby. So they will all go to
Nigeria except madam Beatrice.
Benita told Malcolm to legally adopt the babies before they go to see her parents.

Benita is back home. Few days later, they headed to BENITA'S father's house. Benita was
looking so beautiful, beyond recognition.
At the gate, Richard saw Benita and shouted.
DAD! DAD!! DAD!!! it's Benita.
Reverend Johnson ran out of the house.
-BENITA, Thank you Jesus. Benita(he embraced her) I have missed you so much.
-missed you too Dad.(crying)
-I'm so sorry
-dad please, enough. I have forgiven you.
-let's go inside he said.

They are all seated in the big sitting room.
-Dad, where is mum?
-hmmm, your mum, my wife is in the psychiatric home?
-Jesus!!! What? Why? Was it the brain surgery?
-no, she came home from the hospital and could not find you.That was it. For over a year now. I
have paid dearly for whatI did to myow daughter.
-don't say that dad. The devil has lost the battle. Mum is healed as well. If Jesus could cast out
demons in their legions, he would heal mum and bring her sanity back.
-AMEN.(reverend looked around) who is the young man beside you and who owns the babies.
-MY BABIES DAD.
Reverend Johnson starred in shock and surprise.
-your babies? Jesus. Benita your babies? And they are boys? Praise the Lord, he has added two
more boys to my family.
-DAD, the man sitting beside me is DR MALCOLM BRIGGS. He is from Delta state. He wants to
marry me. He has also legally adopted my babies. He is their father now.
-what? Yes he can marry you but the baby belongs to us.
-dad, the babies you wanted me to abort? Thisyoung man stood by me. He actually proposed
when I was very very pregnant. He knows my story but yet loved me like that. Today, my babies
are US Citizens thanks to him.
-you mean you had them in the US? asked REVEREND.
-yes dad. He deserves to be their father.
-hmm, son. Thanks so much for standing up for her. I failed as a father, her mentor and her
pastor. Thank you so much.
-thanks dad, Malcolm replied. The devil will always roar looking for whom to devour. God is
always in the business of giving his people victory. I love Benny and I can't wait to make her my
wife with your permission sir.
-of course you have my blessings. Come with your people.
-thank you sir.
-Benny, Richard called, I'm very sorry sis.
-its OK. I forgive you. The devil has been shamed. We have won.Dad, please take me to Mum.
Benita requested.

That same day, they went to see pastor Mrs Johnson. Benita broke into tears when she saw her
mum in chains. She began to worship.

Jesu ja sheke-sheke mi
Oku ooooo so mi d'alaye
Ejere, iyebiye
Lo fi ra mi pada
Jesus has broken my chains,
I was dead,He gave me life
His precious blood was what He used
To redeem me.

Speaking in tongues.
There is power in the name of Jesus
There is power in the name of Jesus
To break every chain,to break every chain,
To break every chain.

Oh Lord God of host
I humbly come before you in Jesus name.
I plead for mercy oh Lord(crying)
Arise in your mercy oh Lord God and take away this reproach.
I come against you foul spirit of insanity
In the name of Jesus Christ,by the blood of Jesus Christ I command you, out of this body to the
dry land in Jesus mighty name.

They were told she doesn't sleep without anaesthesia but after the prayers, she slept off.She
slept for two good days.On the 3rd day, she opened her eyes andasked for water and when she
saw Benita she was overjoyed.
She was discharged 2 days later after a year.
WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Other stories by Ray of Hope Stories all available okada books.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Re: Wanted by graceola001(f): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
WANTED 25

TRAD and WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING.
Heavy preparation taking place. Shola meets Benita again.Tears of Joy rolled.There union was
emotional
There was great noise when Benita entered her dad's church with her twins.

Dr Malcolm wishes to wed in BENITA'S dad's church.
At last, the Lord has done it.
WE PRESENT TO YOU DR AND MRS MALCOLM BRIGGS.

It all started with ATTENDING A CHURCH PROGRAMME.
Child of God, be careful where you go.
Satan is going about in sheep clothing looking for whom to devour.
Hold unto your faith and believe in this great God.
It may seem as if he is not seeing,it may seem as if he is not listening.
Just hold on, hang on, wait for him, he is coming with his reward. His reward is beyond our
imaginations, expectations and interpretation.

Learn to worship, learn to be praiseful,be positive.Hold God by his word.
Don't give the devil permission to decide your fate.Only your FAITH can decide your FATE.
GOD blesses those who are quick to forgive.
Forgiveness is not for the sake of the offender but for the blessing of the offended.

Be spiritually alert. Discern every spirit. Not all THUS SAYS THE LORD is actually said by the
Lord.
Be loaded with the word of God.
Benita came, saw and conquered. Zina never showed up ever again. She became a vibrant
instrument in God's hands.
Child of God, you are always WANTED. Your faith in God tells the devil YOU ARE NOT
AVAILABLE.

MANY ARE THE AFFLICTIONS OF THE RIGHTEOUS, THE LORD DELIVERS US FROM ALL.
Faithful is he that has called us.He is able.
Thanks for following
Your Testimony is next in line.
THE END.
LOVE SO TRUE
PAULINA
THE GREATEST HEARTBREAK

Thanks so much for following through, God bless you!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or criticism

1 Like

Re: Wanted by Zara20(f): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
i'm edified tru dis,may God help us 2 discern every spirit, more grace 2 u blvd

(1) (Reply)

My Suicide Attempt (reality Story) / All Russian Literature Fans Where Una Dey / Top Ten Online Fiction Series In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 270
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.