Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Hunger To Succeed As A Youth Spured Me To Success – Dr Godwin Maduka Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Hunger To Succeed As A Youth Spured Me To Success – Dr Godwin Maduka Speaks (175 Views)

Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion / Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour / Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hunger To Succeed As A Youth Spured Me To Success – Dr Godwin Maduka Speaks by lltv: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dr. Godwin Maduka, a Nigerian-American doctor, businessman and philanthropist was conferred as the Grand Ambassador of the Youths at the maiden edition of the SRTV Talent Expo 2020 held in Lagos, Nigeria.

The event which is gelled at empowering youths through entertainment was held at the Festival Hotel, Amowo Odofin, Lagos.

The organizer spoke extensively about Dr. Godwin Maduka’s philanthropy through his foundation which have empowered thousands of Youths in Nigeria and Abroad. He also said that if all the billionaire could take a cue from the works of Dr. Godwin Maduka, youth restiveness and poverty will be a thing of the past in Nigeria. He thanked the Grand Ambassador for his kind gesture towards the youths.

Dr. Godwin Maduka, a Gubernatorial Candidate for the 2021 Anambra State forth coming elections, admonished the youths present to have the hunger to succeed in life. He also told the youths to pick role models who have impacted the society in good ways and work towards making Nigeria great.

He told a story of how a poor boy (himself) left the shores of Nigeria (Anambra State) to the United State to study and how he became successful today.

He said as a youth the hunger to succeed in life so as to escape from poverty made him leave the shores of Nigeria to the USA where he studied Chemistry at the RUST College, Mississippi with scholarship. He got another scholarship to study pharmacy at Mercer University, graduating in 1988. After graduation, he worked as a pharmacy technician, before getting a full scholarship to study medicine at University of Tennessee, where he completed an internship and graduated in 1993. He furthered to Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center for his post graduate training and residency in anesthesiology, critical care and pain management, graduating in 1997. Now he owns and manage Las Vegas Pain Institute and Medical Center with Six (6) other branches around the United States of America

He spoke of how he got admission to study Medicine in Uniport but could not fulfill it because there was not money. He also promise that no youth would be allow to go through the same pain because he will single handedly sponsor them all.

He spoke of the need for government to do more in youth investment/empowerment as this will help greatly in nation building.

The Grand Ambassador thanked the organisers of the events for the honour bestowed on him and also promise to do more for the youths and also be a good ambassador of the youths.

Re: My Hunger To Succeed As A Youth Spured Me To Success – Dr Godwin Maduka Speaks by Ajax99(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bravo
Re: My Hunger To Succeed As A Youth Spured Me To Success – Dr Godwin Maduka Speaks by WorkTheTalk(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Congrats
Re: My Hunger To Succeed As A Youth Spured Me To Success – Dr Godwin Maduka Speaks by Replacement: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
We don hear
Re: My Hunger To Succeed As A Youth Spured Me To Success – Dr Godwin Maduka Speaks by osamz007: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
UNA DON START.

MY MOTIVATION TO SUCCESS MADE ME START MY BAKERY WITH ONLY FLOUR

Re: My Hunger To Succeed As A Youth Spured Me To Success – Dr Godwin Maduka Speaks by inoki247: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Motivational speaker baba
Re: My Hunger To Succeed As A Youth Spured Me To Success – Dr Godwin Maduka Speaks by Fahdiga1: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
It is true that it is the turn of Anambra south to produce the governor but it is definitely not you. your arrogance is second to none. you easily talk down on people. you are calling yourself the new Abilikete of Orumba south simply because The Abilikete of Umunze is no more. we will show you that Umuchukwu is a non entity. continue wasting your money

(1) (Reply)

Ohagwa Chimdi Miracle / Anxiety As Sanwo-olu Tests Positive, El-rufai In Isolation Amid Second COVID-19 / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.