Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Outcast Official Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Outcast Official Thread (1373 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outcast Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2011
[size=18pt]ERRRRRRM!1 & 2 Where u guyses @?  angry[/size]

D-Sense our official song is. . .

Vybz Kartel ''Don't Move''  grin wink kiss

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPxST-FtrU?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: Outcast Official Thread by MrsChima(f): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
Hey!
Re: Outcast Official Thread by MrsChima(f): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2011
LMAO@four views grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@four views grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol what?
what u been up to sis?
Re: Outcast Official Thread by MrsChima(f): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2011
I was just laughing at the time you created this thread and the amount of views you got. GIrl, I been busy and making money. What about you?

Dsense and I was chatting this morning about the movie we both saw together well not together per se but we were chatting and viewing at the same time.
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Phate07(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2011

Ok, what's this thread about?
Re: Outcast Official Thread by MrsChima(f): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2011
you
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I was just laughing at the time you created this thread and the amount of views you got.  GIrl, I been busy and making money.  What about you?  

Dsense and I was chatting this morning about the movie we both saw together well not together per se but we were chatting and viewing at the same time.  

girl no work or school today. lucky for me!
I have been working over time and then trying to juggle school
so the DM of the company I work for was like "girl u need a break!"
and i took it! lol.

anyway. . .
awe! which movie? i missed it  cry
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2011
@phate no trespassing angry gerraout! before i get d-sense on u!
Re: Outcast Official Thread by MrsChima(f): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2011
Dsense is still mad at a chick asking him about a blackberry so one of his friend sent him a movie link called BLACKBERRY BABES and we watched it.

It about 1 hour and 14 minutes long. Girl, I tried to stay up so chatting with Dsense helos me from nodding the Bleep out.
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Phate07(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2011

Mdark, whats ur problem? undecided
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Dsense is still mad at a chick asking him about a blackberry so one of his friend sent him a movie link called BLACKBERRY BABES and we watched it.  

It about 1 hour and 14 minutes long.  Girl, I tried to stay up so chatting with Dsense helos me from nodding the bleep out.  

lol!  grin grin
sounds. . .exciting! i created this thread cause that chat
thread is kewl but for obvious reasons I decided not to stay there
and rather than say something slick i moved to another section.
see i am making progress!  cheesy

@ phate come here sweery kiss kiss
i was just joking. u can stay. smiley lol
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Phate07(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2011

Mrs.Chima have u cooked tonight?
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Phate07(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2011

Permission to stay? shocked **As if i needed it undecided **
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2011
Phate07:

Permission to stay? shocked **As if i needed it undecided **

you noticed the "lol" right?
Re: Outcast Official Thread by MrsChima(f): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2011
You should see it Sis.  It is on Dsense facebook page and I was like BLACKBERRY BABES?  Girl, that negro talks about them blackberries like he mad or something.  But, I can understand why he would say what he said because blackberry is a phone that has no VALUE whatsoever and those chicks in the movie were going ALL out for the phone.  

Yeah, you did good.  Don't let the bullshit sweat you.  It is not worth your time and glory.  Some people can't just let shit go so what can you do but move on.
Re: Outcast Official Thread by desholah(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2011
PHATHEAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? angry angry angry angry angry

Have you washed the Toilet ? . . . . . . Also make sure you clean my bedroom angry angry

OUT#1 and 3  kiss kiss kiss kiss . . . , **Entering the house and dancing to the Song***
Re: Outcast Official Thread by desholah(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2011
OUT#1
i GUESS YOU FINISHED THE MOVIE ''1 and 2'' I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE 2nd part ,would complete it tonight.lol.borring movie though.

OUT#3
You need watching that movie too . . .very funny but borring at the same time grin
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Phate07(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2011

Its a dark night, filled with fearsome creatures lurking in the shadows and waiting for who to devour! sad
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Phate07(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

you noticed the "lol" right?

Sweerry, am a lover and not a fighter. Can we kiss and make up? wink
Re: Outcast Official Thread by desholah(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2011
[size=50pt]Washed!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin
My bad[/size]
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2011
desholah:

OUT#3
You need watching that movie too . . .very funny but borring at the same time grin

lol. boring movie for over an hour?  undecided is it a Nollywood film?

Mrs.Chima:

You should see it Sis.  It is on Dsense facebook page and I was like BLACKBERRY BABES?  Girl, that negro talks about them blackberries like he mad or something.  But, I can understand why he would say what he said because blackberry is a phone that has no VALUE whatsoever and those chicks in the movie were going ALL out for the phone.  

Yeah, you did good.  Don't let the bullshit sweat you.  It is not worth your time and glory.  Some people can't just let poo go so what can you do but move on.  

Thank you sis. No more fighting for me. . .at least not today  cheesy

@phate ok sweety  smiley

desholah:

OUT#1 and 3  kiss kiss kiss kiss . . . , **Entering the house and dancing to the Song***

hmmm. i wish u understood what he was saying  wink wink  wink kiss  grin
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2011
btw are either of u on skype or Yahoo instant messaging? if so
let me know on facebook and i will send u my email address/ID.  smiley

in the mean time im outee. hit me up my two sweeties cheesy
Re: Outcast Official Thread by desholah(m): 1:34am On Mar 24, 2011
OUT#3
Sure would give yah mine . . .I'm sure OUT#1 doesn 't have one, we ll need to get her 1 . .She's a novice grin grin grin

Yeah,you gotta check the movie out . . .You might like it though undecided

You right bout the lyrics grin . . .I didn't listen to it but was just dancing to the song grin grin grin

Hope it's not a course cheesy
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 24, 2011
@D-SENSE the lyrics are VERY s3xual   winkgrin

he's talking about how he wants to impregnate a girl
and how if she gives him a girl, the baby girl will be a queen
and if its a son he will be 'the man'. That negro has like 7 kids
in real life ALL over lol in the US, Jamaica, and UK lmao. Theres alot
of Jamo baby mamas for him lol that must be a headache knowing us  grin grin

btw u never answered my question. is that a Nollywood movie you are referring to?
is it on your FB wall or would u have to send it to me?
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2011
Re: Outcast Official Thread by MsPotato(f): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2011
YEAAA!!! Im lovin this thread already! cheesy kiss
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2011
grin grin all in the Kool Aid and don't even care to hide it. lol
Re: Outcast Official Thread by MrsChima1(f): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2011
Hello Ms. Potato, Mz. Dark, and Dsense punk arse. How you guys doing this morning or afternoon?

I see Ms. Potato found her way to the thread and did not bring ANY sweet and sour beef! angry
Re: Outcast Official Thread by MrsChima1(f): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@D-SENSE the lyrics are VERY s3xual   winkgrin

he's talking about how he wants to impregnate a girl
and how if she gives him a girl, the baby girl will be a queen
and if its a son he will be 'the man'. That negro has like 7 kids
in real life ALL over lol in the US, Jamaica, and UK lmao. Theres alot
of Jamo baby mamas for him lol that must be a headache knowing us  grin grin

btw u never answered my question. is that a Nollywood movie you are referring to?
is it on your FB wall or would u have to send it to me?

Yes, it is a Nollywood movie and it is on his FB wall. Just look for Blackberry Babes on his wall and you shall see it.

In a nutshell, Jamo men are cool. I have a few friends that are Jamo but they moved back to Jamaica after college and settled down. I got a Jamaican friend who used to live the west where I am and moved back east. She loves her some JAMO men girl. That all she talk about and she even mentioned that Jamo men have better grip than most African men. I told her you better not let them hear you say that and she was like Bleep em. She went on about the hip rhythms, food, swag, and they have much better personalities than the latter.

I told her you just saying that cos you Jamo. She was like ask all the woman that dated Jamo guys or are with Jamo guys. I asked a few of them and they all agreed with her.

There is a reggae festival coming up and I am trying to piece a RED, GREEN, YELLOW, AND BLACK outfit together and a dreadlock wig. Hee hee. grin
Re: Outcast Official Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
What's up Chima!  smiley

I always seem to miss you when you are online  undecided

Mrs, Chima:

Yes, it is a Nollywood movie and it is on his FB wall.   Just look for Blackberry Babes on his wall and you shall see it.

In a nutshell, Jamo men are cool.  I have a few friends that are Jamo but they moved back to Jamaica after college and settled down.  I got a Jamaican friend who used to live the west where I am and moved back east.  She loves her some JAMO men girl.  That all she talk about and she even mentioned that Jamo men have better grip than most African men.  I told her you better not let them hear you say that and she was like bleep em.  She went on about the hip rhythms, food, swag, and they have much better personalities than the latter.

I told her you just saying that cos you Jamo.  She was like ask all the woman that dated Jamo guys or are with Jamo guys.  I asked a few of them and they all agreed with her. 

There is a reggae festival coming up and I am trying to piece a RED, GREEN, YELLOW, AND BLACK outfit together and a dreadlock wig.  Hee hee.   grin

Girl that red statement is SOOOOOOO true  grin  grin grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Jamaican men have this thing where they get. . .angry in bed. It's ermm. . . lipsrsealed
And she is right! Jamaican ppl are for the most part VERY friendly unlike some ppl  lipsrsealed
if you come at us with respect we will be there for you and have your back, we only require the same loyalty. . .
LOYALTY IS A BIG DEAL in Jamaica. Some countries however. . . lipsrsealed

LMAO@ Dreadlocked wig! I always go to the West Indian day parade in Brooklyn, NY every year. Girl it be some Akatas
there waving Jamaican flags! LMAO! they [Akatas] show us mad love in New York. . .Akata/Jamo distant cousins w/ the same struggles.  cool
I told my mother the other day I was like if I die and come back I want to be Jamo (Caribbean) or Akata, luckily for me now I am both. Our cultures are so influential and our history rich! I see that I am straying from the convo. lol but it's real.

btw wth is going on with someone with the name "mr.chima" "chimapiken" on here?  undecided
Re: Outcast Official Thread by MrsChima1(f): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
Girl,

That those stalkers that are obsessed with MOI. As I told Rokiatu last week, someone has to be an icon. grin

There is a lot of rich history amongst both side and I didn't realize how much hatred both AA and Jamos has but JAMOS GOT IT BAD. I don't know if yall took their yams and made it better or came up with better dance moves. As I told you before on another thread, I do not see any difference between Jamoland and Nairaland. I am talking about lifestyle in general. I am not saying that Jamoland and Nairaland are the ONLY ONES but I am comparing and contrasting only JAMO/Nairaland.

I do agree that Jamos have better personalities and socially talented. Jamo food is a grade above naija food. There are several Jamo restaurants and African restaurants in my area. Jamo restaurants has the LARGEST traffic and more jamos are building their own cafes. EVEN AFRICANS are frequenting the JAMO cafes more than akatas and oyinbos. Shocking huh?

In the nutshell, poverty is high in both lands and people are struggling to survive. A huge proportion of them are reaching out to oyinbos in sham marriages to survive and feed their families in both the city and village. That is the reason why I tell the women on this side of the country to SEEK documented men and I am not saying ALL undocumented men are shysters but TOO MANY of them are. Unfortunately.

So when I read threads about how Jamoland is dusty and how they eat one rice meal a day. It is funny no offense because people are saying the same thing about Naija. Only difference is that when people mentioned their boyfriend or husband is Jamo people go oooh ok and which part of Jamoland he is from? Now on the other hand, a woman or man mentioned their boyfriend or girlfriend is from Nigeria the silent is so deafening that you can hear the mice pissing on cotton if you have some. I knew Nigeria had it bad when it comes to reputation but DAMN the things those people were saying in FRONT OF THE NIGERIAN could blow a lid off Japan. No pun intended.

Other than that I do not see much difference in lifestyle and land. It is like comparing apples with oranges. They are both fruits, sweet, edible, round, and multiple colors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Woman In Need Of Virtual Love / I need a female Nlder with big ass to tag along with me to club57 Ikoyi tomorrow / I Need A Sugar Momma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.