Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Arteta Promises To Fight On Despite Poor Form - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arteta Promises To Fight On Despite Poor Form (259 Views)

Tuchel Promises To Stay At Chelsea "Atleast Until End Of Season" Amidst Crisis / Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Heavyweight Boxing Fight On Dec. 12 In London / Real Madrid Can Still Win La Liga Despite Poor Form - Isco Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arteta Promises To Fight On Despite Poor Form by WinningGoals10: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has vowed to fight on despite overseeing the Gunners' worst start in the league since 1981.

Arteta's side suffered their sixth defeat in the Premier League this season with Sunday's 2-0 north London derby loss at Tottenham.

The result leaves Arsenal in 15th place with just 13 points from 11 games.

"I have to support the players, keep fighting and keep going - there is not any other way," said Arteta.

"But I saw a team. I saw my team full of desire, passion, dominating the game, creating all the chances, all the situations, but in the end it is about the end product and this is why they are first in the table."

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/arteta-promises-to-fight-on-despite-poor-form/

Re: Arteta Promises To Fight On Despite Poor Form by GavelSlam: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
They should beg baba well well.
Re: Arteta Promises To Fight On Despite Poor Form by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Is it just me or the title of the thread is different from the content of the thread.....the title talks about Wenger, the thread itself talks about Arteta without any mention of Wenger......

Confused OP undecided cry
Re: Arteta Promises To Fight On Despite Poor Form by WinningGoals10: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Apologies fam!

Corrected already

Dizzyrascal:
Is it just me or the title of the thread is different from the content of the thread.....the title talks about Wenger, the thread itself talks about Arteta without any mention of Wenger......

Confused OP undecided cry
Re: Arteta Promises To Fight On Despite Poor Form by paulolee(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
dts normal until de sack am
Re: Arteta Promises To Fight On Despite Poor Form by reccy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
To fight is allow, to achieve is divine......

You can keep on fighting and day dreaming till you land in 20th position. Then, just then will you realized that in life, there is better way of sending mosquito on your scrotum away without hitting it.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs West Ham: Lampard’s Squad For EPL Clash Confirmed / EPL: Tuchel Rates Chelsea’s Title Chances After 0-0 Draw With Wolves / Sure 11and 22odds Available ,if U Can Stake High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.