Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC (15617 Views)

Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu / Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead / Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by shizzle11(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
Topmaike007:
[s]rie nsi...

Because it's not favouring pdp, they will all come here to castigate Umahi..

Your chief of staff is busy spraying money on odumeje while your civil servant are wallowing in hunger...

Umahi is working, we will follow him because he is the people's choice[/s]
anumanu, i'm not from abia state and i dont have to be before i call you out for your nzuzu...ewu awusa cheesy

The way you assume and draw conclusions gives you away as trully senseless.

Keep following him even when reasonable people are rejecting him...itiboribo grin

1 Like

Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by Topmaike007(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Arysexy:

Edo has always been a PDP state until Oshiomole

Even with Oshiomole, Edolites kept voting PDP. It may interest you to know that PDP took 2 out of 3 senatorial seats in Edo. PDP won all presidential elections in Edo even as an APC state.

So it was very easy for Obaseki to return the state to where they belong by joining PDP after APC dealt with him.

In the case of Ebonyi, there was no problem party wise, Umahi long throat and ambition took him to APC, forgetting that his region has been ridiculed by this same APC. A party that sidelines his people and the President bent on implementing different policy for those that gave him 97℅ vs those that gave him 5℅.

APC cannot be sold by force like Umahi is doing. He is on personal political crash-land.

Those that rejected joining him knows such move is a political suicide as the citizens will NEVER vote APC
how did Buhari sideline us in South East in terms of infrastructure?

Pls expantiate
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by Topmaike007(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
shizzle11:
anumanu, i'm not from abia state and i dont have to be before i call you out for your nzuzu...ewu awusa cheesy

Keep following him even when reasonable people are rejecting him...itiboribo grin
adaka, giri gi, look at you, with how you're fast to reply it shows you're denying your kinsmen wink
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by Topmaike007(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
shizzle11:

anumanu
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by crackhouse(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
How far with akpabio Godswill? It's been a long time I heard about him.
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by Arysexy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Topmaike007:
how did Buhari sideline us in South East in terms of infrastructure?

Pls expantiate

Pls I don't want to hear about second Niger bridge nonsense. Cos it's not a SE project. It's gonna be tolled, it's a connecting bridge linking SE and SS and it was not started by buhari.

Apart from that what else has Buhari don in the SE.

The railway project they are focusing in SW and North, is it in Ur region?

The roads they are building over deserted lands in the North, Lagos Ibadan 8 lane express. Kaduna Abuja, kano Abuja etc, which one is presently going on in SE? All SE road project are abandoned as we speak. I hope u travel for Christmas and see for yourself
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
I believe he is doing this for the masses.
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by Topmaike007(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Arysexy:

Pls I don't want to hear about second Niger bridge nonsense. Cos it's not a SE project. It's gonna be rolled and it was not started by buhari.

Apart from that what else has Buhari don in the SE.

The railway project they are focusing in SW and North, is it in Ur region?

The roads they are building over deserted lands in the North, Lagos Ibadan 8 lane express. Kaduna Abuja, kana Abuja etc, which one is presently going on in SE? All SE road project are abandoned as we speak. I hope u travel for Christmas and see for yourself

I Travelled thIs Last September and I must confess from onitsha down to okigiwe till will burst out to Ebonyi is nothing to write home about... But the issue is not from the present government, marginalisation have been in the East ever since the war was over

1 Like

Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by Arysexy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Topmaike007:
I Travelled thIs Last September and I must confess from onitsha down to okigiwe till will burst out to Ebonyi is nothing to write home out about... But the issue is not from the present government, marginalisation have been in the East ever since the war was over

Good you accepted the none existent road infrastructure.

In an election that was won and lost, what came out of the mouth of a "leader" is that those that gave him 97℅ will be treated better than those that gave 5℅, and he started showing that in appointments and infrastructure projects. Do you need a Sooth sayer to tell you the President is on vendetta against SE?

Yaradua was not this vindictive and tribalistic. There was never this kind of inequality under Yaradua, Buhari and GEJ
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by Topmaike007(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Arysexy:

In an election that was won and lost, what came out of the mouth of a "leader" is that those that gave him 97℅ will be treated better than those that gave 5℅, and he started showing that in appointments and infrastructure projects. Do you need a South sayer to tell you the President is on vendetta against SE?

Yaradua was not this vindictive and tribalistic. There was never this kind of inequality under Yaradua, Buhari and GEJ
bros the thing tire me too oo, but I believe 2023 we will make the right choice if we don't put aboki in the seat of power again

1 Like

Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
Orubebe01:
Umahi Iscariot
David Iscariot
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
senatordave1:

Is ikpeazu your governor doing any project?

SHUT UP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by mannyiyke: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
kalu61:
If the Chief whip was removed by Umahi it means he still controls the house or royal party members.

From the look of things, Umahi went for the carrot dangled at him why his supports were not solid.

A case of who betrayed who

Most of the members of Ebonyi State House of Assembly plan to go back to the PDP in 2022. So, his control is just for the meantime as they're planning to battle with him in 2022. If care is not taken, he might face impeachment then. Even most of his appointees will still go back to the PDP in 2022. For now, they cleverly want to keep their posts.

2 Likes

Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by mannyiyke: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Duru9:
If the house members refused to join him to APC

Who then removed him

They unwillingly joined him to the APC. He didn't know that they didn't mean it. In 2022, they'll go back to the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by abduljabbar4(m): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Racoon:
Dave Umahi what is wrong with you?

He used his brain. He didn't play politics with emotion unlike you people. Even if Shekau joins pdp and Pope Francis joins APC, you would support Shekau

1 Like

Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by ike95: 6:13am On Dec 08, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Ebonyi House Of Assembly Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

The Chief Whip of Ebonyi State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Nwuruku Humphrey has been removed after he refused to join the All Progressives Congress, APC.

IGBERE TV gathered that Hon. Nwuruku was removed on Monday.

IGBERE TV reports that since Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State decamped from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to APC, many House of Assembly members have refused to join him.

Also, three Senators and five House of Representatives members from Ebonyi State have equally refused to join Umahi to APC.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1374472/breaking-ebonyi-house-assembly-chief-whip-removed-refusing-join-apc/
i don't know what the igbo are doing in pdp that made them reject apc,i want all igbos to join apc.
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by cardoctor(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Chief whip getting whipped.
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by pquaver(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Arysexy:

In an election that was won and lost, what came out of the mouth of a "leader" is that those that gave him 97℅ will be treated better than those that gave 5℅, and he started showing that in appointments and infrastructure projects. Do you need a Sooth sayer to tell you the President is on vendetta against SE?

So what made yaradua and GEJ not to vindictive is what they did not say? Do you see how you people disgrace ndigbo? OK they were not vindictive were are the projects and road that they carried out because u agreed that since after the war there has been marginalization. Since they came before Buhari why are the roads and projects not smooth and finished before Buhari came? Afterall according to you guys their economy was also wonderful.. So what do u have to show for the unvindictive nature and good governance by them? Mind you Action speaks louder than words.
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by Arysexy(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2020
pquaver:

So what made yaradua and GEJ not to vindictive is what they did not say? Do you see how you people disgrace ndigbo? OK they were not vindictive were are the projects and road that they carried out because u agreed that since after the war there has been marginalization. Since they came before Buhari why are the roads and projects not smooth and finished before Buhari came? Afterall according to you guys their economy was also wonderful.. So what do u have to show for the unvindictive nature and good governance by them? Mind you Action speaks louder than words.

Yaradua and GEJ were not tribalistic in appointment.

Yaradua calmed massob and militancy with wisdom

GeJ built power stations in SE through Barth Nnaji and Prof Nebo

GEJ started the second Niger bridge

GEJ remodelled Enugu airport and made it functional through Aviation minister Stella Oduah

GEJ gave Ebonyi Federal university

GEJ started and completed many Federal road projects in SE, made sure Peter Obi was refunded for d Onitsha to Awkuzu federal road he built

GEJ gave SE sense of belonging by appointing first Igbo IGP Onovo and COS ihejirika since after d war

Under GEJ and Yaradua appointment was duly distributed irrespective of who voted them. Same happened under OBJ, his ministers are making waves up till today.

What can u say of Buhari? What impact has Buhari's ministers of finance, education, works, power made so far?
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by godforus(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ojiofor:
Umahi don join APC now na dirty politics he go dey play till end of his tenure,no more projects for Ebonyi people.
sad. I hope he re-aligns his objectives. Leave dirty politics and continue his excellent developmental strides.
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by Ojiofor: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
godforus:
sad. I hope he re-aligns his objectives. Leave dirty politics and continue his excellent developmental strides.

I wish he will continueEzi aha kariri poiltics.
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by Onlinesmart: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
leokid866:

Apc cannot take that state in the coming elections......
How much is being paid to each igbo to beat chest online? Seems this chest beating is so lucrative to resist because more dummies keep joining daily. You still have some forms left cos I have some nyanmiris in my street that needs to be empowered somehow, anyhow. grin
Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by leokid866: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Onlinesmart:
How much is being paid to each igbo to beat chest online? Seems this chest beating is so lucrative to resist because more dummies keep joining daily. You still have some forms left cos I have some nyanmiris in my street that needs to be empowered somehow, anyhow. grin
trust me boss......I'm not an igbo or ipob person....politically I'm more sympathetic to the APC than anyone around me.....but even i know that Ebonyi is stark pdp state and if not for anything I seem them holding strong till the next elections just to shame umahi.....notice that only umahi decamped.....his vice didn't go with him and nobody in the state house.....that house is divided now and he is still throwing fire in there......if they hold elections tomorrow umahi will lose out.....

1 Like

Re: Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC by pquaver(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Arysexy:

Yaradua and GEJ were not tribalistic in appointment. Ask the Yorubas about GEJ.

Yaradua calmed massob and militancy with wisdom. Yaradua did not calm any massob. At no point was massob violent. Check your history about sect calmed by Buhari.

GeJ built power stations in SE through Barth Nnaji and Prof Nebo. Yet South East has no light. Please name the power plants..

GEJ started the second Niger Bridge. Started you said and Buhari is currently completing it.

GEJ remodelled Enugu airport and made it functional through Aviation minister Stella Oduah. Lies again Enugu Airport is currently being worked on by Buhari. If Stella Oduah made it what u said where were the planes? Yet planes where not landing there. Even Igbos where landing in Abuja to go home yet you claim enugu was turned to heaven airport.

GEJ gave Ebonyi Federal University. Buhari is building the maritime university.

GEJ started and completed many Federal road projects in SE, made sure Peter Obi was refunded for d Onitsha to Awkuzu federal road he built. So pls where are the roads because since 2015 south east roads have not been motorable so where are the roads built by GEJ are they invisible? Did the roads follow GEJ to otuoke after he stepped down?

GEJ gave SE sense of belonging by appointing first Igbo IGP Onovo and COS ihejirika since after d war. BUHARI paid Biafra soldiers their pensions since after the war..

Under GEJ and Yaradua appointment was duly distributed irrespective of who voted them. Same happened under OBJ, his ministers are making waves up till today. Again go and ask Yorubas if they agree with you..

What can u say of Buhari? What impact has Buhari's ministers of finance, education, works, power made so far?
. I rest my case after answering above

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters / Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari / El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.