Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/12/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/12/2020 (106 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/12/2022 / Holy Ghost Congress 2017. Day 5(08/12/2017) Songs Of Victory / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/12/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 8TH DECEMBER 2020.

THEME: GREATNESS IS INFLUENCE

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 08/12/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/12/2020 by dallyemmy: 5:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Prayer Points:

1.I worship You, my Father, You're the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the end.

2. I adore You, Jehovah, You're the Most High God, who rules in the Kingdom of men, and gives it to whomsoever You will.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every satanic limitation on my life and destiny be lifted, and, grant me accelerated spiritual growth and promotion in all areas of my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, give me a humble and a contrite heart and empower me to be obedient and submissive unto death, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me the grace to please You, and do Your perfect will, in all things, and at all times, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to be able to pay the price for divine power and influence, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, increase me in wisdom, stature and in favour with You and with men, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, make me a great and influential preacher of the gospel in my country and all over the world, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; take him higher spiritually, materially and financially, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

"O That Men Would Praise The Lord For His Goodness,...." / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday, December 18, 2020 / Depart From Iniquity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.