Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Why Is Getting An Internship So Difficult - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is Getting An Internship So Difficult (327 Views)

University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions / Why It Is Difficult To Graduate With First-class In Nigeria / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Getting An Internship So Difficult by Savagethe21st(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Recently, i felt i learnt programming and developed some solid projects enough to get a job. So i decided to apply for internships to keep my self busy and earn some cash since ASUU and FG are yet to come to an agreement. So i logged into linkedin and searched for software engineering internships and most positions that popped up belong to american companies. I applied for over 100 of and have been receiving rejection emails. I tried to apply to other countries but could understand their language. So has experienced this before? And why is it so hard to gain an intership to boost ones cv?
Re: Why Is Getting An Internship So Difficult by Zubbyy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
If you are really good like you said, chat me up on WhatsApp. 08146837478

(1) (Reply)

How Useful Is An HSE Certificate Now? / Changing Of Institution Issue Nd Other Issues Pertaining 2020/2021Admission / NUC Release Date For School Resumption For Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.