Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Shower Thoughts. Philosophy of questioning. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shower Thoughts. Philosophy of questioning. (336 Views)

Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) / Shower Thoughts / Eight Wrong Philosophy Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shower Thoughts. Philosophy of questioning. by TheSourcerer: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Open Topic please

1. Looking at yourself in the mirror . What harsh truths do you prefer to ignore?

2. 2. If you could become immortal on the condition you would NEVER be able to die or kill yourself, would you choose immortality?

Without death, life would be very different. It would be interesting to see who would make this choice, and what they would do with their newfound lifespan.

3. On Sighting a glass cup , do you think it half full , half empty or you see nothing at all?

4. A man without hope commits suicide , but when there's life there's hope..

5. The Brained named itself the Brain ,each cell represent your whole , you do not control your action or emotions , cooperative cells controlled by the brain does , the Brain even does your thinking for you .
Explains why the Brain feels no pain

6. There are no adults we are just grown children confused on our existence but drive by the instict to feed ,protect ourselves and to reproduce , cyclical and pointless

Want to measure success? Its psychological , success is a state of the mind ,
Explains Health is wealth .

7. How do you know you are loved? What part of you do they love because you are not the same person with different people.

8. If you were able to wipe out your entire life, would you ? And why

9. What do you believe but cannot prove ?

10. What is considered moral ? Pedophilism and child work was very moral , so what is morality is it the ERA?

11. What is your deepest philosophical thoughts.?

12. Why don't you want to die , when we know you will die , worse than not wanting to die , why are you afraid of death.

13. Who is more important to the world, you or your neighbor?

14. Why are all animals terrified of Snakes (yes including the honey badger)

15. Without stating your name,date and place of birth and religion , who are you
Remember you never were given a chance to pick any of these .

16. If you're not married does than mean you are not happy ? Does marriage mean happiness or distress?

Grudges do no good , Humility, family , put away a part of your profit when you get paid .be there for the ones who were there for you . return the favour they are great people like you in this thriving world .Take Every situation exactly how it is . move on. Treat your woman with respect and I promise you it helps .
And never underestimate the power of meditation.

2 Likes

Re: Shower Thoughts. Philosophy of questioning. by budaatum: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
1. Looking at yourself in the mirror. What harsh truths do you prefer to ignore?

I remember the first time I really saw myself in a mirror. I was in my third decade and had looked at myself in mirrors a lot so I was shocked to see myself for the very first time. I sat there for an hour staring at myself, and when I was done I said "never again will I blind myself from seeing myself again". I have to keep watching to catch myself when I fail.

2. If you could become immortal on the condition you would NEVER be able to die or kill yourself, would you choose immortality?

If I could become immortal in my 40s body, yes. I will love to witness what the world has become in 3021 and 4021, though I wonder how I would maintain the motivation to not live decadently.

3. On Sighting a glass cup, do you think it half full, half empty or you see nothing at all?

I have got to the point where I see glasses for what they are and realise I have the power to fill them up or empty them as I wish. This makes me optimistic of possibilities of filling glasses with whatever I want..

4. A man without hope commits suicide, but when there's life there's hope.

This is a statement, not a question, but I guess when my mind gives up so would I. Consider however that I will not have a mind for suicide neither at that point.

5. The Brained named itself the Brain ,each cell represent your whole, you do not control your action or emotions, cooperative cells controlled by the brain does, the Brain even does your thinking for you.

My brain neither named itself nor trained itself, buda did! Nor is the brain the whole of buda, as there are legs and hands and liver and heart etc and the part is not the whole. And yes, my brain does feel pain, a lot of pain, on buda's behalf. Just show me a person who is unwilling to learn and I will cry in pain, and since I am on Nairaland a lot where a lot think they already know and do not need to learn, my brain and buda just hurt, continously.

6a. There are no adults we are just grown children confused on our existence but drive by the instinct to feed, protect ourselves and to reproduce, cyclical and pointless

There are adults, and they are very separate from grown children. Grown children may be driven by instinct, but adults are driven by their mind and their ability to reflect.

6b. Want to measure success? Its psychological, success is a state of the mind,
Explains Health is wealth.

No, I do not want to measure success. I measure progress instead, and an unhealthy person can be wealthy in mind and spirit, while a healthy person can be very poor in all ways.

7. How do you know you are loved? What part of you do they love because you are not the same person with different people.

I know some people love me and some people do not love me. I know because some tell me they do not love me and some show me they love me by caring for me

8. If you were able to wipe out your entire life, would you? And why

No I would not because that would imply I have lived a worthless life which is untrue.

I believe the universe is very very very old and it will get very very very much older.

10. What is considered moral ? Pedophilism and child work was very moral, so what is morality is it the ERA?

Considered moral by whom? And who considered Pedophilism moral except a pedophile?

Moral for me is that which I would not mind being done to me. That does not however imply that what I may accept being done to me must be accepted by all however.

11. What is your deepest philosophical thoughts?

Whatever it is gets deeper as I think it, as I am continuously digging deeper in my thoughts.

12. Why don't you want to die, when we know you will die, worse than not wanting to die, why are you afraid of death.

I do not not want to die and I am not afraid of dying and I will someday die.

buda is a selfish being. No one is more important to buda than buda, but I am not sufficiently arrogant to talk on the world's behalf.

I do not know this to be true. I know of hawks that hunt snakes for food so they can not exactly be said to be afraid of snakes.

15. Without stating your name,date and place of birth and religion , who are you

I am buda.

16. If you're not married does than mean you are not happy? Does marriage mean happiness or distress?

buda is unmarried and buda is happy, when buda was married buda was happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shower Thoughts. Philosophy of questioning. by The5DME(m): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Open Topic please

1. Looking at yourself in the mirror . What harsh truths do you prefer to ignore?

That I'll die one day.

2. 2. If you could become immortal on the condition you would NEVER be able to die or kill yourself, would you choose immortality?
No; I won't.

Without death, life would be very different. It would be interesting to see who would make this choice, and what they would do with their newfound lifespan.
Already answered.

3. On Sighting a glass cup , do you think it half full , half empty or you see nothing at all?

I see nothing.

Not true. When you live in abject poverty; ' hope' could be so bleak.

5. The Brained named itself the Brain ,each cell represent your whole , you do not control your action or emotions , cooperative cells controlled by the brain does , the Brain even does your thinking for you .

Because there are no pain receptors in he brain.

6. There are no adults we are just grown children confused on our existence but drive by the instict to feed ,protect ourselves and to reproduce , cyclical and pointless

Yes I agree

It's subjective.

People love me for my unique nature.

Yes I would: because this world is boring.

God.

10. What is considered moral ? Pedophilism and child work was very moral , so what is morality is it the ERA?
Morality is also subjective.

Who created US?
12. Why don't you want to die , when we know you will die , worse than not wanting to die , why are you afraid of death.
I want to die; but peacefully.

Me.

Because it's dangerous.
I am nothing.
16. If you're not married does than mean you are not happy ? Does marriage mean happiness or distress?
I'm still a teenager.
Grudges do no good , Humility, family , put away a part of your profit when you get paid .be there for the ones who were there for you . return the favour they are great people like you in this thriving world .Take Every situation exactly how it is . move on. Treat your woman with respect and I promise you it helps .
Re: Shower Thoughts. Philosophy of questioning. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Open Topic please

Anyone who thinks these things are valid is just drinking sniper by carrying "Great Loads (10 bags of rice) on his back.

It is a self destruction for a creation did not create himself therefore things like Life and Death or Form and Appearance are not his to consider.

Just as iPhone's consideration of it's life/death or the form of the Volkswagen Beetle will never affect the life/death of the iPhone or change the form of the Beetle into a Ferrari, no matter how much or hard or long they have considered these things.
Re: Shower Thoughts. Philosophy of questioning. by budaatum: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
TheSourcerer, did I thank you for another thought provoking thread?

TheSourcerer, thank you very very much for another thought provoking thread. Your Source will continue to always flow and provoke thought.

With the utmostest respect and unlimited regard.

budaatum

2 Likes

Re: Shower Thoughts. Philosophy of questioning. by TheSourcerer: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
budaatum:
TheSourcerer, did I thank you for another thought provoking thread?

TheSourcerer, thank you very very much for another thought provoking thread. Your Source will continue to always flow and provoke thought.

With the utmostest respect and unlimited regard.

budaatum
Thank you Buda for being Budaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shower Thoughts. Philosophy of questioning. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Open Topic please

I just exist.
What else?
Re: Shower Thoughts. Philosophy of questioning. by TheSourcerer: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I just exist.
What else?
smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Can I Be Given DE Admission To Medicine From Chem Edu? / Solving Algebraic Problems(a Useful Identity) / Federal University Oye Ekiti ( Fuoye ) Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.