Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Weed Story - Sad Stuff - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Weed Story - Sad Stuff (143 Views)

When 'weed' Is Mistakenly Used Instead Of 'thyme' In Jollof Rice. Picture / See The Rev. Sisters That Smokes Weed And Also Sells It To Ease Pains / Looking For Ways To Quit Smoking Weed? Please Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Weed Story - Sad Stuff by Diffpussies(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
It was an unfortunate Friday, just had a stressful week and it was time to parteyy,. One of my guy hit me up and told me he will be having a party at a bar and I should be there

I asked if Ada with big bum bum would be there and he said yes. Omo ada wey i day eye since, i started thinking this is my time to approach this baba

I sharply went shopping, bought some nice clothes and shoes. Omo ada go hear am today

Party time came, freshened up, dressed and went to the bar for the party

I got there omo i no see ada, which kain thing be this nauu , where is this girl? I started insulting my friend

I asked him why ada never show and he said I should relax that she is coming. I said okay

After some few moment, Ada walked in looking like nice and sexy. I started imagining how many kids we will have together

Then a guy walked in after her and started holding her hand. Ah who be this? Shay na her bodyguard be this?

Who be this guy? angry

I then asked her if she'd love to go somewhere private with me that here is too noisy

She told me i'm very rude that he's her fiancee. Fiancee ke shocked No nauuu dont do this to me Ada

Omo she hissed and left me. Chaiii life no balance o, i was heartbroken so I told myguy to give me booze make me high

They told ME ;Dbooze is for kids and that I should try weed so I did

I told to took some puffs and i was like so this is the weed you guy are always hyping? Mteew I am not even feeling anything you people are mad

I told them to bring the strongest for me so they said alright, they gave it to me, i took some puffs and don't feel shit. Mteww

I told them i am going home jahre so i left the place, i got home and saw some one trying to Sneak into my house, I ran to him, beat him up and broke bottle on his head

Cut long story short ::::: my junior bro dey clinic embarassed

Weed's Not Good for your health undecided
Re: My Weed Story - Sad Stuff by Diffpussies(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Increasing The Efficiency Of Your Warehouse / Get Expert Advice For Divorce Certificate Pakistan Legally In Simple Way / How Long Have You Been On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.