Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

"I Was Removed Because I Refused To Join APC" - Ebonyi Assembly Chief Whip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Removed Because I Refused To Join APC" - Ebonyi Assembly Chief Whip (262 Views)

Ebonyi Assembly Declares Seats Of Three PDP Members' Seats Vacant / Mele Kyari: Petrol Subsidy Removed Because Of Fraud / Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Removed Because I Refused To Join APC" - Ebonyi Assembly Chief Whip by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
"I Was Removed Because I Refused To Join APC" - Ebonyi Assembly Chief Whip

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

The Chief Whip of Ebonyi State House of Assembly, Hon. Humphrey Nwuruku, has confirmed that he was removed because he refused to join the All Progressives Congress, APC.

IGBERE TV had reported that Hon. Nwuruku was removed by the Speaker of Ebonyi State House of Assembly, Francis Nwifuru on Monday.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent on Monday following his removal, Hon. Nwuruku said he was removed as the Chief Whip because he refused to join fifteen others to attend APC meetings.

"This is a party affairs. The Honourable Members that are in APC have not defected to APC. They tactically said that they progressives."

"You ask them what is Progressives. They won't be able to answer."

"I'm a Democrat but fifteen of the House of Assembly members had meeting that I should be removed."

"This is because I'm the only principal officer that doesn't attend their meetings. That's why they removed me."

IGBERE TV reports that since Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State decamped from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to APC, many House of Assembly members have refused to join him.

Also, three Senators and five House of Representatives members from Ebonyi State have equally refused to join Umahi to APC.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1374505/suspended-refused-join-apc-ebonyi-assembly-chief-whip/

Re: "I Was Removed Because I Refused To Join APC" - Ebonyi Assembly Chief Whip by IamD18: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
You would have joined APC if you were wise.

Y'all are the same jumping from one party to another for personal gains.

That you didn't join Apc shouldn't for any reason make anyone see you as a sanctimonious politician.

You are just foolish
Re: "I Was Removed Because I Refused To Join APC" - Ebonyi Assembly Chief Whip by Macrofrancis(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Isn't that Nigerian politics?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigeria Amb To The US Justice S Nsofor Has Passed Away / Gov Wike Describes Decamped Pdp Members As Political Neophytes / How I Escaped From Gunmen; Abducted Kankara Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.