Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,525 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. (1790 Views)

Japan Display Bets On Dashboard Flash For Drivers / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? / Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please my people

This is my first post on Nairaland despite being here for almost a decade. I don't even know if I'm posting in the right section but mods try push am go front page anyway grin grin grin

I went to process my driver's license since 30th of September at ajah Lagos State and I was asked to come back in the next 6 weeks.
Brethren, I have called them more than three times and they keep telling me it has not gotten to my set for capture and that those that did theirs since August are yet to capture.

Please I want to know if anyone here has done a thing of that nature in recent times and how long it lasted or if you have captured for yours.

P.S. The man told me when I went there last week, that they're doing upgrade from headquarters and that's why it's taking this long.
Re: Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. by Duru9(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Something is wrong

Here in Abuja I went the first day they took my details after 27 days of driving school I went back I was captured I got my temporary license after 3 months I got the original

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. by slimmoney(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
I also paid since 17th October and till now have nt been captured, my vio friend said there is a change of policy somewhere that i should just calm down till next year.
Re: Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. by omokab: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
I was just captured last two weeks and I was told to come for my original drivers licence by December at ibadan. My friend in osogbo was captured by October and got his original divers licence by November.
Re: Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. by phemsie(m): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
The portal was opened today after the whole endsars protest, j believe they should start calling people for capturing from this week onwards
Re: Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. by Meklex(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mine was since June. Anambra
Re: Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. by DonnyE(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2020
I was captured yesterday and got the temporary one after waiting since July. PHC
Re: Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. by Elsueno: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Bros, you know what's up? If you are in a hurry go do the needful.

The particular process u followed( if it's the one I think), requires you to know some1 at that capturing office for things to go fast and smoothly. unless of course ur pretty lucky
Re: Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. by adanny01(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
I paid for my license renewal 23rd July, took me 2 weeks before I went to the office with my Acknowledgement, that was because I was out of the town. I did capture 2 days later and got temporary license.

Was shocked when I got my original licence 3weeks later in early September.
Re: Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. by Edex2020: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yeyenairaland:
Please my people

This is my first post on Nairaland despite being here for almost a decade. I don't even know if I'm posting section but mods try push am go front page anyway grin grin grin

I went to process my driver's license since 30th of September at ajah Lagos State and I was asked to come back in the next 6 weeks.
Brethren, I have called them more than three times and they keep telling me it has not gotten to my set for capture and that those that did theirs since August are yet to capture.

Please I want to know if anyone here has done a thing of that nature in recent times and how long it lasted or if you have captured for yours.

P.S. The man told me when I went there last week, that they're doing upgrade from headquarters and that's why it's taking this long.

The have issues Right now my brothers licence took 2 months but it's out now, he collected it yesterday
Re: Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Edex2020:

The have issues Right now my brothers licence took 2 months but it's out now, he collected it yesterday

Okay

But mine is gone beyond 2 months oo shocked

Since 30th September
Re: Has Anyone Captured For Drivers License In Recent Times. by Gentew(m): 12:25am On Dec 20, 2020
Please how much is it

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Accent / Center Motor Registry CMR AKA( Police Vehicle Clearance) / Xenon HID To LED Bulbs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.