Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Do You Think Couple Can Still Cheat, If Vows Are To Be Made In The Shrine? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Think Couple Can Still Cheat, If Vows Are To Be Made In The Shrine? (560 Views)

Fela Kuti- Kalakuta Republik: The Shrine, Musik & The Legalcy. 40 Years On Stage / The History Of Arochukwu (abia State) And The Infamous Long Juju Shrine / Ancient Shrine Commissioned In Oyo State By Alaafin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Couple Can Still Cheat, If Vows Are To Be Made In The Shrine? by popefrank2016(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Some people believe in natural phenomena while thousands of people believe on what super natural, unseen can do. There is this question running on my nerves since, but i have decided to share it here to the fullest consumption and digestion of everyone.

Question: If marriage vows are to be made on the shrine, do you think married couple can still cheat on themselves?

Shrine: A shrine is a sacred place dedicated to a specific deity, ancestor, hero, martyr, saint, demon, or similar figure of respect, wherein they are venerated or worshiped. Shrines often contain idols, relics, or other objects associated with the figure being venerated.

My Take: It's obvious that people respect men more to God. God is the creator of men and the maker of heaven and earth and everything in it. It baffles me that, some people respect tradition more than the super naturalist himself. 

Research, shows that marriage vows made in the church are easily broken, why?. During the marriage vow in the church of God, the couple will make a pronouncement of certain vows to the hearing of the church and the supreme being. It will be pertinent to say that such vow can hardly survived the taste of time.

Now, if marriage is beckoned on the traditional agreements, people will try everything possible to be guided by the vow made during the initiation. No wonder some prominent traditionalist chooses the traditional ways of marriage most times.

There are some known people or place who doesn't play or joke  with their tradition, places like Nsuka, Abakaliki and some part of Delta state are good examples of people who cares much about their traditions when it's comes to marriage, and it's one of the reasons why it is easier to managed couples from the aforementioned tribe.
Source:https://bluntbase.com/2020/12/07/do-you-think-couple-can-still-cheat-if-vows-are-to-be-made-in-the-shrine/

Re: Do You Think Couple Can Still Cheat, If Vows Are To Be Made In The Shrine? by Edeyoung: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Would people stop stealing because if they get caught they will get jungle justice

I guess you have your answers already

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Couple Can Still Cheat, If Vows Are To Be Made In The Shrine? by donbachi(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
They will still go to another shrine to spoil it and fortify themselves...no be naija again?
Re: Do You Think Couple Can Still Cheat, If Vows Are To Be Made In The Shrine? by Aladdin1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
I dont think so.but what i know for sure is that it would reduce cheating to the barest minimum.
Re: Do You Think Couple Can Still Cheat, If Vows Are To Be Made In The Shrine? by greymiles: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Shrine that can’t help us fight the Nigerian army during the biafran war, is that one shrine
Vows at a shrine is as useless as anything

Re: Do You Think Couple Can Still Cheat, If Vows Are To Be Made In The Shrine? by Alphamale101(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Like I always say and will continue our God is a merciful God that why someone will swear an oat with Bible and still lie

Do you think if our politicians swears an oat with a deity will still have the mind to embezzle public funds

Likewise in relationship fear no go let you. Cee c go be like kante for your eyes cheesy wink
Re: Do You Think Couple Can Still Cheat, If Vows Are To Be Made In The Shrine? by Biafrannuke: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Disoriented fools everywhere.

Who told you that a man needs a vow in order to marry his wife? Jesus Christ did not give the church power to conduct weddings. wedding is purely a traditional ceremony. Church only has to bless the marriage. Europe has killed you guys.
Re: Do You Think Couple Can Still Cheat, If Vows Are To Be Made In The Shrine? by Etinosa1234: 1:40am On Jan 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: Do You Think Couple Can Still Cheat, If Vows Are To Be Made In The Shrine? by gregyboy(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2021
Men commit no sin if he cheats or marry another wife, the Bible was intentionally turned upside down for we men to stop polygamy and d problems associating with it in the homes , but it stil not scriptural

Man can have concubines if he is married and shouldn't be tagged cheating

But the Bible and our traditional practice made it clear that only a woman can cheat and she should be divorced and punished

If you say couple my friend you're wrong be specific, a man cheating like you call it wont take him to hell

(1) (Reply)

Are Yoruba Really Educated ? / What Is The Easiest Way To Learn Yoruba Or Igbo / How Yoruba People And Ingenuity Created Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.