Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,832 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

YBNL Princess Drags Olamide For Ending Her Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YBNL Princess Drags Olamide For Ending Her Career (144 Views)

Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu / YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YBNL Princess Drags Olamide For Ending Her Career by wakacome27: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Temmie Ovwasa who was formerly signed to YBNL has called out her former boss Olamide Adedeji days after hinting that their relationship had gone sour.
In tweets she shared, Temmie Ovwasa accused Olamide of giving her and other artistes hope and snatching it from them. She alleged that he “gives the world the impression that he’s kind but beneath the facade is a man that leaves a trail of broken dreams.”

The singer who further accused Olamide of rejecting all her shows, also alleged that the rapper brought her to Lagos from Ilorin and kept her in a house for almost 5 years without allowing her to drop anything for 3 years.

She tweeted;

Nigerians:- “Temmie You have not dropped any song in 2 years, lazy m artist “

Temmie:- “I actually recorded 3 albums and multiple singles that were never dropped by YBNL for no fucking reason and my shows were rejected by them making it hard for me to do anything!”

Omo, it’s YBNL thinking that I’m going to keep quiet after they bleeped be over for nearly 5 years, My voice may not be loud but I fit shout. You don’t give a person hope & snatch it from them. Olamide Adedeji, I will always have your name in my mouth. Silence is not my language

see Full Tweet: https://kulichangng.com/ybnl-princess-drags-olamide-for-ending-her-career/

(1) (Reply)

You Have To Watch This, Don't Miss It / Davido Threatens To Quit Music After Purported Fight With Burna Boy / Returning Your Data If You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.