Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Loneliness In Heroism - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Loneliness In Heroism (136 Views)

Japan Appoints “minister Of Loneliness” Following Increase In Suicide Rates / UK Appoint Minister Of Loneliness (Why did We Attack Rochas 4 Com Of Happiness) / British Prime Minister Appoints Uk's First Minister For Loneliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loneliness In Heroism by panafrican(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
<< Kwadwo Agyei Yeboah
December 4 at 5:46 AM ·
When the Bolivian military managed to find Che Guevara with the information of a shepherd, they asked the shepherd: "Why denouncing a man who sacrificed himself for your freedom and well-being?"
The shepherd said: "I denounced him because the crackling of arms scares my animals in pasture"

When Mohamed Karim, in this case the Egyptian who undertook to resist the assault of Alexandria launched by Napoleon, was arrested by the army and sentenced to death, Napoleon appealed to him and said: "I feel troubled to kill a man who has valiantly defended his country, I will not wish history to retain from me the image of a person who stifles the impetus of the patriots to defend the integrity of their homeland, thus, I promise you freedom if you pay ten thousand gold coins as financial compensation to my soldiers that the resistance killed ", smiling, Mohamed Karim replied:" I do not have the full amount requested on me, but I am indebted more than 100 thousand pieces of gold to the merchants of Alexandria, they will pay for sure, so that I have my life saved! "

Chained, he was driven to the Alexandria market in search of the money on which his freedom will depend. But, to his great surprise, no merchant was on his fate, worse, the natives accused him of being troublemaker, destroyer of property, and damage to the economic vitality of the port city of Alexandria! "
Napoleon, seeing the resignation of his family towards him, declared: "I will concede that the sentence of capital punishment is executed not because you killed my soldiers, but for having fought for cowardly people, who count more about their business than about their integrity! "

Mohamed Rachid Rida, Syrian Arab said: "To revolt on behalf of an ignorant people, is to self-immolation by fire to light the way to a blind man!"
We have a duty to fight for the interests of our community and our people but more so, we have a responsibility to guide our people to be enlightened and become aware of themselves.
The African Continental Unity Party holds the philosophy of empowering the people to becoming agents of self-saviors.
Join ACUP, register your membership at www.africanacup.org >>

Re: Loneliness In Heroism by wildlife9999(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2021
I'm a member of ACUP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Senate Voted To Call Witnesses In Trump's Impeachment Trial / Ethiopia Expels Seven U.N. Officials, Accusing Them Of 'meddling' / Massive Landslide Crashes Down Mountainside In Northern China( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.