Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon (622 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by Instablogger9ja(m): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nigeria Music Executive, Soberekon took to his page on Instagram to advise women on the importance of finding a guy who will stay awake just to watch you when you sleep.

Read more on

https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2020/12/ladies-find-man-who-will-stay-awake.html

1 Share

Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Such men don't exist anymore, on a serious note real and good men are scarce like the eagle bird.What we have are leeches like ubunja and his cohorts, they don't have anything to offer aside big pricks, that's why all of these redpillers channel all their energy to their organs and can go to any length to make it bigger than their tiny waist can carry since that's all they can offer.Thats the present world we live in, may God help us

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:

Dey go hear they think money is everything ....hope u see this one so tell ur partner in crime fati too because I know say na u that girl dey look
Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Such men don't exist anymore, on a serious note real and good men are scarce like the eagle bird.What we have are leeches like ubunja and his cohorts
I am such men we exist and we are many too but interest of girls in relationship would not then to see it
Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nigeria actually has such men in their millions.

Just ask for his hobbies. If he is a BBNaija fan, you better grab him.
It's in his DNA to lay awake and watch others sleep.
Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by uni69(f): 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
My dream man
Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
A jobless man favorite job.

Person wey get job no get time to dey watch woman sleep..he has to wake up at 5 am to navigate traffic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by Houseofglam7(f): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
I wake up and catch some MF staring at me in the name of watching me sleep, imma knock his lights out!
Wtf!
I ain’t watching nobody’s son sleep as well.... when it’s bedtime, we sleep.
Y’all need to be realistic in all these expectations.
I can show him off to the world, and all that....but being a creep by staring at a sleeping man is a no no.
Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by JaneYave(f): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2020
Houseofglam7:
I wake up and catch some MF staring at me in the name of watching me sleep, imma knock his lights out!
Wtf!
I can show him off to the world, and all that....but being a creep by staring at a sleeping man is a no no.
. You are a real diva. Toast to a happier and healthier relationship life��

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by JaneYave(f): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Find man ke,where do serious ladies have that time? I will rather have my man make more money while we sleep peacefully.
Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by Bornsinner7: 7:18am On Dec 08, 2020
What's wrong with this guy??

The dude has been a security guard for hoes that he lost his neck
Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by mobiyina66793: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2020
A jobless man favorite job.Person wey get job no get time to dey watch woman sleep..he has to wake up at 5 am to navigate traffic.
Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by Houseofglam7(f): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2020
JaneYave:
. You are a real diva. Toast to a happier and healthier relationship life��
Thank you sugar kiss
It takes one to know one smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by shashaperry(f): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Stay awake to watch you sleep? na sleep never hungry am. I hate it when guys do stupud things all in the name of being romantic angry

Oshi ati iranu
Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by JaneYave(f): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Houseofglam7:

Thank you sugar kiss
It takes one to know one smiley
Oh my God! Am blushing. To be candid,you got less stress when you are real.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Find A Man Who Will Stay Awake Just To Watch You Sleep - Soberekon by shashaperry(f): 6:40am On Dec 10, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Wtf!

You've said it all kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Offers N190 Million If You Can Find Her Dogs / "Short Girls Are The Prettiest" - Bobrisky / Davido And Banky W Beautiful Wall Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.