Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

VANCACY VACANCY VANCACY - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VANCACY VACANCY VANCACY (678 Views)

Vancacy For Immediate Employment / Job Vancacy / Vancacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VANCACY VACANCY VANCACY by Davy04(m): 12:29am On Dec 08, 2020
*VACANCY VACANCY*

The Creator of the whole universe urgently needs labourers for immediate employment in His vineyard. For details, visit His website: Jer 33:3

*AVAILABLE POSITIONS* --

A- Ezekiel 22:30-- Intercessors.
B- Ezekiel 33:7-- Watchmen
C- Matthew 28:19-- Preachers
D- John 4:23b-- True Worshippers
E- Galatians 6:2-- Burden bearers
Etc

*QUALIFICATIONS* :

A-John 3:7-- You must be born again ( BA)
B- John 17:19-- Sanctification ( SA)
C- Matthew 3:11-- Holy Ghost baptism (HGB)
Note: A is compulsory while B and C are added advantage.

*REMUNERATIONS* :

A- Isaiah 1:19-- You shall eat the good of the land
B- Matthew 25:34-- You shall inherit the kingdom
C- Psalms 37:25-- You shall never be forsaken nor your children beg bread

*CLOSING DATE* :

John 9:4-- I must work the work of him that sent me while it is day; night comes when no man can work.

*REMARKS* :

* If you have the qualification(s), ensure you are not at ease in Zion to avoid WOE!!!!! Amos 6:1
** If you don't have the qualifications, rush while the offer lasts to avoid DAMNATION!!!!!!! Revelation 21:8

-------------------------------------

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Book-keeper, Customer Service Rep And Sales Rep / Come To My Aid / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.