Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Get An Approved Upwork Account In Nigeria As With Paypal Account To Receivecash - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get An Approved Upwork Account In Nigeria As With Paypal Account To Receivecash (142 Views)

Will You Like To Have An Approved Upwork Account? / Get An Approved Upwork Account And Start Working. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get An Approved Upwork Account In Nigeria As With Paypal Account To Receivecash by Ukpaiman222(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Get an approved Upwork account in Nigeria as well as a PayPal account to receive payments.

The Upwork algorithm is designed to detect the slightest mistake and reject accounts most especially from this part of the world [Nigeria].
So after series of back and forth, trials and errors,I reached out to other experts and together we discovered a way to evade mistakes and the algorithm and so as to create approved account for freelancers, SEO experts and website creators and a host of other online skills to numerous to mention in Nigeria.

This offer comes with a verified PayPal account to receive payments after completing a job,and can be used to send and receive money from anywhere in the world and a step by step guide on how to land your first gig on upwork.

What a mouth watering offer, you must be thinking this guy is out of his mind ��

What will it cost?

This offer sales originally at 10,000 Naira,but given the present situation of the country and the fact that Chelsea FC( my club) have been in perfect form,I will be given it out for 2,999! Wow that's almost 70% off.

Yes you guessed right,it is. For the first 11 person's.

For more information and payment details
HMU@https:///message/WW566QHXYHO3K1

Tips: You can try creating an account by visiting www.upwork.com but I can guarantee you that Upwork will reject the account in flying colors.
It's not arrogance it's confidence.

Shalom ��

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writing Intern Needed At AMA Creatives / Help A Brother In Need Of A Job / Urgent: Dispatch Riders Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.