Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Northern Elites And Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elites And Restructuring (194 Views)

ANALYSIS: Tinubu Must Divide Nigeria Now - Northern Elites / Bidi Akande: Obasanjo, Northern Elites Rejected Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Bid / Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Northern Elites And Restructuring by Praxis758: 12:50am On Dec 08, 2020
I'm planning to post a write up on this heading, but will like to sample Nairalanders' opinion on the topic.

It's obvious the only clog to the restructuring agenda is the northern elites. This is the reason for my question:

HOW DO THE CORE NORTHERN ELITES FEEL WHENEVER THEY HEAR RESTRUCTURING OR DEVOLUTION OF POWER?

[center][/center]
Re: Northern Elites And Restructuring by Marine54(m): 2:53am On Dec 08, 2020
Praxis758:
I'm planning to post a write up on this heading, but will like to sample Nairalanders' opinion on the topic.

It's obvious the only clog to the restructuring agenda is the northern elites. This is the reason for my question:

HOW DO THE CORE NORTHERN ELITES FEEL WHENEVER THEY HEAR RESTRUCTURING OR DEVOLUTION OF POWER?

[center][/center]
They feel threaten !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Elites And Restructuring by JaneYave(f): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Can someone kindly tell them the gospel truth that' Education is power'? If you have what it takes to rule, you will wait after your turn.

(1) (Reply)

Maina Faints In Court / Okowa Mourns Leadership Publisher, Nda-isaiah / Iwuanyannwu Under Fire For Endorsing Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.