Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . (6299 Views)

Shock!! As Fans Nickname Tolanibaj Masturbation Queen On Social Media / Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin / The Untold Story Of Ruth Kamande: Kenya's Beauty Queen On Death Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by Rickmann: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2020
agboifeanyi242:
Not all that glitter are Gold”, Many people have been frustrated because of the kind of life style they see people living on the social media. They believe they are retrogressing as a result of flashy things people show off on the social media just to enticed people and many have fallen victims of that.

A lady who is well known around the town by neighbors for her sophisticated social media life style which she regard her self as Slay Queen was caught doing things that act contrary to whom she claimed to be.

According to the video footage that was posted by an eyewitnesses, the lady was spotted at a site doing hard labour which is specifically meant for men and this left many people wondering how fake she is on the social media, because everyone took that as very rich without needs of anything due to the glowing of her skin.

Immediately she noticed that some people were hiding video recording her, she ran away in order to conceal identity, because she knew her fake life is on the social media by trying to make everyone believe that she is a goddess.

Read Also: Nigerian ‘Toy Boy’ Leaks Chat With His Sugar Mummy Who Sent Him N500k

In my own opinion, there is no need for some to pretend to be whom he or she is not just to get admiration from the public, because one day such person true colors will be revealed like this lady in question.

However, some people are saying that she is not living a fake life. She is hardworking, making her money and enjoying it on social media. What do you think?

Watch Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gzUMcCNM_c

https://gistlobby.com.ng/2020/12/07/hard-work-or-fake-life-a-lady-who-is-forming-slay-queen-on-social-media-caught-doing-legboke-at-site-video/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Who is this Op please? How do u expect us to believe this ?
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by gabrielto(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
ouzo1:
Una get wahala for dis world o, wetin dey wrong with her slaying during off work hours?

—True talk !
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by officialfestus(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2020
she must be strong to lift a bucket of cement,some bony structures in street can't lift a bucket of cement,all they know how to do is smoke hemp and gamble.
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by 9gerian: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dignity in labor!

ouzo1:
Una get wahala for dis world o, wetin dey wrong with her slaying during off work hours?
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by Wazirinjos12(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
She needs the 2k for � out �.
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by leomarz007: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

You fend for yourself doesn't mean you don't have rich relatives. They might be stingy or tight.
Too many unfortunate souls in this country.

u have spoken well... too many clueless, dependent and lazy(some might frown at this but it's the plain truth) out grown youths online wailing away unproductively the most precious gift of all, which is TIME.
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
aww, leave her alone
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by China112(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Atleast she is not stealing
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Huh?.. She is slaying with her sweat now and how's that a problem?.
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by davillian(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
But there is nothing wrong though...
Me be she has stopped olosho work....
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by Kindledlight(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
If the video is real, I don’t think it is bad after all there is dignity in Labour.

It is better than going into crime or prostitution.
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by igbanbajo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
There's dignity in labour.
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
In my opinion, she ran because she felt guitly. People defending her also live fake lifestyle on social media. Twitter is the home of oppression and lies. . I quited tha app like 4 times before i left finally. . Nairaland comment section is m0ving close to twitter lies also. . My guy, do n0t belittle ur hustle. .hustle hard legally. . Cut ur coat according to your size and roll on happily
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by my3name(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
this world sha
u no fit please human being ooo
if na ashawo una go criticize her nw brick laying na still problem
tell me which woman for do that kind jod
she gat no problem abeg na who do the video get problem for head sad sad
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by Mearskwell3: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
@OP will be like I shouldn't have posted this
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by Odoogu(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
shey slay queen no fit get hustle again ni?
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by AmuDimpka: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
What is wrong with you guys .. there is dignity in labour...

Do you want her to prostitute? She is doing the right thing and thus would have been her selling point

Humility pays. People should learn to respect people's private lives and not videoing them
Re: A Lady Who Is Forming Slay Queen On Social Media Caught Doing Labouring Work . by Godsspeed: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
OP what have you achieved by this post? So because she hustles to make ends meet, she should paint it all over her life, even on social media? There is God oooo! And you the "slay queen", if you can see this post, please stop running, God go bless your hustle one day. THERE IS DIGNITY IN LABOR!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Full Uncensored Ghana Movie 'the Table' For FREE [18+ Video] / Ice Prince Shows Off His New Whip (photo) / D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.