Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Brighter Side - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Brighter Side (201 Views)

For Sunburn, Dark Eye Circles, Brighter/lighter Face, Skin Lightening Etc. / How To Make Your Family Teeth And Yours White And Brighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brighter Side by jonatoye(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Brighter Side

WORD FOR TODAY
Not every bad thing that happened to a man is totally bad. There is always a brighter side in every issue that happens to a man!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. (Romans 8:28 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are imperfect people living in a world that is not perfect. There is a good side in everything that appears bad just as there is a bad side in everything that appears good. We must seek to discover the brighter side of every issue of life and the gift of God in your life.

There is something special and wonderful about your life, children, husband/wife, father/mother, friend, church, school, boss, pastor, teacher even though there are some shortcomings that might have been spotted. One of those things you must learn how to do to forge ahead in destiny is to keep focusing on the good side of your life and the people attached to you even as you seek to improve better.

There is something God want to achieve with every situation and people in your life. As you proceed in destiny allow your success no matter how little motivate you; give no room to your past failure and misfortune. Trust God to help you to get better and brighter.

+ What do you see about life and people?

Lord! I receive the grace to always see and focus on the brighter side of all situations in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Your life will get brighter and better when you keep focusing on the brighter side of life!!!

Have a Splendid Tuesday!!!
Re: The Brighter Side by prince2pac(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2020
The brighter side seems not to be for me,
Re: The Brighter Side by Mariangeles(f): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2020
prince2pac:
The brighter side seems not to be for me,

Change your perspective.
Re: The Brighter Side by prince2pac(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

Change your perspective.
cry cry I only see things from the good side, I only see betterment, but life keeps throwing me in the mud, whenever I try to make a stand... This time around I hope I can stand again...
Re: The Brighter Side by jonatoye(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
prince2pac:

cry cry I only see things from the good side, I only see betterment, but life keeps throwing me in the mud, whenever I try to make a stand... This time around I hope I can stand again...

With time you will get to know that your experience is for good! When David was engaging in different battles all he could say is that God trains his hand for war. Also, Joseph from the dry well became a slave and from being a slave to a prisoner and from a prisoner to prime minister. Everything is working and working for your good if you believe and do God's will.
Re: The Brighter Side by prince2pac(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2020
jonatoye:

With time you will get to know that your experience is for good! When David was engaging in different battles all he could say is that God trains his hand for war. Also, Joseph from the dry well became a slave and from being a slave to a prisoner and from a prisoner to prime minister. Everything is working and working for your good if you believe and do God's will.
thanks bro, I'm speechless on the way things are going on for me, I know and believe it all be alright
Re: The Brighter Side by tobechi74: 12:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Religion section

(1) (Reply)

My Wishes And Prayer For 2021 / We Are In Need Of A Professional Barber And A Fine / Creative Artist. / 5 Top Tips For Weaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.