Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

My Wishes And Prayer For 2021 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wishes And Prayer For 2021 (201 Views)

Does Sex As A Couple During 'fasting And Prayer' Invalidate The Prayer? / Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. / Wife Dies During 2 Months Fasting And Prayer With Family In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wishes And Prayer For 2021 by Motirayo2018(f): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
1 My prayers this year is starting a business that would be able to feed and take good care of my family

2 i wish and pray for scholarship for my little daughter. I have enroll the elder to government school but i can't enroll the younger one because of her condition

3 I pray for peace and harmony in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Tips For Weaning / Home Bound | Saying Goodbye | My Uncle's Burial Ceremony / How To Cellebarate 6 Month Anniversary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.