Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite (1471 Views)

Someone Should Help Me Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite / Please Someone Should Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite by Ibmust(m): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Based on your online application, you have being scheduled for an interview session by Elyte Entrepreneurship Training & Consulting for the position of a "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE"

Roles and responsibility includes:

--Business building
--Presentations and training
--Digital marketing
--Human resourcing
--Drafting of business plan
--SME business start up

Date: Thursday 10th December 2020
Venue: Elyte House, 150b, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos
Time: 9:00am

Due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic, selected candidate is to adhere to the following;

-You will be working from home 40-60% of the time.

-You will be coming to the office thrice a week.

-Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.

-You must strictly follow the company's guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions & come wearing your face mask.

Note: Applicants must come with their updated CV, and a printed copy of this invitation letter.

This invite is for Lagos residents only, strictly comply.

Regards,
ENIOLA ADENIYI
For More Information
Tel Contact:: 09152315200
Re: Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite by Thecreatorx: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Naira Marley latest bangers live;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVdayWarxbA
Re: Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite by phenzy(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Ibmust:
Based on your online application, you have being scheduled for an interview session by Elyte Entrepreneurship Training & Consulting for the position of a "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE"

Roles and responsibility includes:

--Business building
--Presentations and training
--Digital marketing
--Human resourcing
--Drafting of business plan
--SME business start up

Date: Thursday 10th December 2020
Venue: Elyte House, 150b, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos
Time: 9:00am

Due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic, selected candidate is to adhere to the following;

-You will be working from home 40-60% of the time.

-You will be coming to the office thrice a week.

-Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.

-You must strictly follow the company's guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions & come wearing your face mask.

Note: Applicants must come with their updated CV, and a printed copy of this invitation letter.

This invite is for Lagos residents only, strictly comply.

Regards,
ENIOLA ADENIYI
For More Information
Tel Contact:: 09152315200

No go waste your time fr there o na gnld

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite by MubarakMukhtar(m): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Some weeks back I had same invitation, but rather ignored because something in my mind is telling me that's just a scam or something not worthy my time.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite by DaBillionnaire: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Run without looking back

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite by ilechukwuh24(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Na scamoooo.....Run for your life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainees 2022 Jobs Currently Ongoing / Job - Just Over Broke! / Any Vacancy For Slt Ond Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.