Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State (70180 Views)

Davido seen working on his new home (pics And Video) / Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" / Teni Serving As A Bus Conductor In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
What is the big deal? Nigerians clean toilets in TESCOs supermarkets here in England.
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by jaytime(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is an old joke nah
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Amazingodii(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fine singlet.
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Very fake.

Foolish white boy. Your mates are conquering the world...you are here playing with hopeless fools that can't challenge their corrupt leaders.
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by chubinwa(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
stale
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by macdammy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hallabee1:

e be like say u need slap

Ode grin

1 Like

Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by friday2011(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
akinmusi:

Where did you read that what I posted is 3D?

I have a gallery on my signature and stop making a fool of yourself. Please

Good... See your sharp mouth like razor blade, you better calm down if you want to have a headway in what you do, just for telling you that the design you posted is not good enough, I am making fool of myself? You think everyone will go to your signature to be convinced on what you have to offer? Young man, I am not the type you talk to anyhow.
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Angel1696: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lagos ( land of ghost)
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Neoteny(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
He's trolling you all for some social media attention (yes i refuse to say clout)
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Pennywise(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
He will start looking like a real conductor after getting exposed to Lagos sunlight for no more than three days
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Diligence: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
This might be his project/research /social experiment.

He harvests every comment, remark and expression as his empirical data.
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by akinmusi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
friday2011:

Good... See your sharp mouth like razor blade, you better calm down if you want to have a headway in what you do, just for telling you that the design you posted is not good enough, I am making fool of myself? You think everyone will go to your signature to be convinced on what you have to offer? Young man, I am not the type you talk to anyhow.

E Pele. Lol
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by georgealmond216: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
2020&Buhari don do another one,them make tourist turn bus condor,na wa o
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by solonubinho(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ekundayo7574:
A lot is often said about Lagos State and how much of a diverse place it is, some often refer to Lagos state as home of the wise and the smart. One common thing which you will find in Lagos State are Yellow buses, recently a video surfaced of a White man working as bus conductor, for a Yellow bus in Lagos.
Despite the Bus Rapid Transit System (BRT) in Lagos state yellow buses still hold their prominence across Lagos sate as they can be found in various corners and various spots in the state.

In the video, the white man can be heard speaking loudly in Yoruba language, “I cant shout” (multiple times) as he called on people who would like to be transported to Oshodi area of Lagos State.
Watch: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIdlwMmnN4d/

Many individuals reacted to the video, read their reactions below.
Lagos State is one of the most populous states in Africa and it also serves as a commercial Hub and pillar in Nigeria.

Ekundayo, you just saw this video on Instagram and waaaaa you rushed here to come and write this long epistle. I'm sure you even wrote a draft on a piece of paper and corrected several times before posting it here.

Anyways that guy you see on that danfo is a musician/rapper called "Oyinbo Rebel". He raps in pidgin and Yoruba quite well. This was probably for his music video or skit. HE IS NOT A BUS CONDUCTOR!

Stop peddling fake news.

Baba even started with intro "A lot is often said about Lagos State and how much of a diverse place it is.........." LMAO!!
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by softsoul22(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for gate!
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Ofadaman(m): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2020
The guy is a musician this is a music video, i follow him on FB, his name is oyibo something like that..
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Is this real or a comedy sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.