Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

8 Beginner's Guide In Poultry Farming In Nigeria You Must Follow, If You Want To - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 8 Beginner's Guide In Poultry Farming In Nigeria You Must Follow, If You Want To (274 Views)

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Beginner's Guide In Poultry Farming In Nigeria You Must Follow, If You Want To by Chidisam(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2020
This post contains 8 beginner's guide in poultry farming in Nigeria. I pledge to you that if you follow this 8 guides diligently, you shall be able to start up your own poultry farm confidently- From buying the right breeds to making good sales.

Poultry farming over the years has proven to be one of the most lucrative business in Nigeria. There is a high demand for poultry products in the Nigerian market to satisfy the cravings for animal protein. The fact is that Nigerian farmers can only produce 30% of this demand.

Also, the president of the Poultry Association of Nigeria (PAN), Dr. Ayoola Oduntan, stated that while the local demand for frozen chicken is above two million metric tonnes annually, Nigeria farmers are only capable of producing 300,000 metric tonnes, leaving a wide gap of more than 1.7 million metric tonnes. So, there is ever... Click the link below to continue

https://poultryfarmguide.com/blog/8-beginners-guide-in-poultry-farming-in-Nigeria-you-must-follow-if-you-want-to-be-successful/
Re: 8 Beginner's Guide In Poultry Farming In Nigeria You Must Follow, If You Want To by CornerChen: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2021
Our company supply poultry cage for chicken farm for around 35 years
We have layer cage, pullet cage and breeder cage
We also have floor equipment for broiler for various capacity.
Kindly contact me for detail quotation and design,
My WhatsApp: +8615838398703
Email: vin.chensn@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale And Retail Shea Butter! Limited stock available / Join Our Poultry Farming Today!!! / Agro-industrial Park Will Provide Processing Value To Deltans - Aniagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.