Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

The Army Should Prepare To take over After This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Army Should Prepare To take over After This Election (530 Views)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Nigeria Should Prepare For Post Boko Haram – UN Analyst / Army Should Takeover If They Refuse To Cancel Oyo State Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Army Should Prepare To take over After This Election by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 24, 2011
The way things have been going shows a trend that appears to send this country over the cliff edge soon. For 12 whole years of democracy we have not been able to act mature and sort ourselves out for rapid development, advancements and sustainable growth. Virtually no sector of our lives is functioning efficiently. This is far from what is acceptable to me, and it should be the same for you. I REFUSE to sit tight while a few fat, pot bellied  bastards destroy me and my kid's futures.

I have looked at the works of Ghana's Jerry Rawlings, Nigeria's Tunde Idiagbon and Muhammadu Buhari and have found their ideals and actions benefited both countries tremendously, both after overthrowing corrupt and ineffective sham democratic regimes.

When Jerry Rawlings took over he executed a number of prominent people and the people celebrate him till today for ridding their society of fat, lazy nuisancell in our leadership. After about two years he handed over to a civilian government which he still ran till an election which he lost then handed over peacefully.

Buhari and Idiagbon had virtually the same ideals and goals but unfortunately they were overthrown after just 20 months of saving the country, by Ibrahim Babangida, who brought the great nation to its knees. This same Babangida is still in our leadership circles today frolicking with our very own civilian president!

As a result of this I plead with the well meaning and fully capable military officers to arrest this retrogression and perpetual mediocrity as soon as they can. Now that your officers are already out of the barracks and very much in society today they are in a better position to direct us than the police that is riddled with the same corruption plaguing the government. All we need is a military back bone support some of our governors, leaders and citizens who want to advance. Please Officers, if you see these coming elections end up like the previous ones i implore you to come to our aid.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha: Attempt To Bribe Ex-councilors Backfires / Ribadu: Cpc Lie - I Have Not Stepped Down For Buhari And Will Never! / "forensic Force: Buhari And The Northern Elite"- A Must Read For Those Who Want A Better N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.