Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! (5367 Views)

ASUU Twitter Handle Is Having A Poll To End Or Continue With The Strike / Strike rumor exposes trusted fake ASUU twitter handle / SAVAGE!!!! Lol, This ASUU Twitter Handler Is Something Else!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by sinkhole: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2020
shocked shocked

Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by olawalepopoola: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2020
Na February ASUU go call off. Making it 1 year of strike by ASUU
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2020
I don't have time for long epistles...if they like make them no call off at all.... elemi loma last.... Our forefathers never had western education and government but there was peace of mind...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by sinkhole: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2020
Doradorwa:
I don't have time for long epistles...if they like make them no call off at all.... elemi loma last.... Our forefathers never had western education and government but there was peace of mind...
They had government and their own form of education which was mainly by apprenticeship cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by donbachi(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2020
Fg will soon proscribe ASUU..just wait and see.

3 Likes

Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2020
sinkhole:
They had government and their own form of education which was mainly by apprenticeship cheesy grin
What I mean is western government... We had our okpara, igwes, emir's, obas and we had peace of mind.... For more than a century now....white man culture, language and knowledge has help the world to see our black yansh. The woes are extremely sorry
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Ramsey19: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2020
dem no fit borrow money to finance education but for other things.......wetin them use all those abacha money wey dem collect do sef?

3 Likes

Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by sinkhole: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Doradorwa:
What I mean is western government... We had our okpara, igwes, emir's, obas and we had peace of mind.... For more than a century now....white man culture, language and knowledge has help the world to see our black yansh. The woes are extremely sorry
They even took our identities from us, we actually don't know who we are again embarassed
Abeg, I dey come for dat Christmas chicken o grin wink
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Bigbosz(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2020
This is not their official page,
There two different twitter handle the one that follows 11 or 12 people is the real handle
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Saintinoo(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2020
sinkhole:
shocked shocked
I don't even expect serious person to carry info from that fake account, FG stated it that once an agreement have been reached 30bn will be paid to NUC account to be disbured to ASUU, NASU, SSANNu and NAAT while the remaining 40billion will be sourced starting from March next year for funding of the universities.

The only issue now is the timeline FG gave to start paying the withheld salaries of ASUU members, if FG can start the process this week, then by Friday strike will end for now.
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2020
The Education sector in Nigeria is abysmal...

At times,I just wonder if I'm not making a wrong decision by not going to UNI yet but at the same time,I look at the sector and one part of me tells me I did the right thing.

God help me,I hope to do my 4years abroad
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Saintinoo(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Bigbosz:
This is not their official page,
There two different twitter handle the one that follows 11 or 12 people is the real handle
You mean the "real" fake twitter account?

2 Likes

Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by sinkhole: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2020
smiley

Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by tarantino1: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Historians, is this the longest ASUU strike ever?

3 Likes

Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by sinkhole: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Saintinoo:

I don't even expect serious person to carry info from that fake account, FG stated it that once an agreement have been reached 30bn will be paid to NUC account to be disbured to ASUU, NASU, SSANNu and NAAT while the remaining 40billion will be sourced starting from March next year for funding of the universities.

The only issue now is the timeline FG gave to start paying the withheld salaries of ASUU members, if FG can start the process this week, then by Friday strike will end for now.
Some of them I know have not gotten any salary yet and the report they have from most Unis is the same and today is Tuesday!
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by sinkhole: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2020
tarantino1:
Historians, is this the longest ASUU strike ever?
Technically, NO.
Realistically, YES smiley
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Harry45fjgg: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Seriously

Become a blogger and start making money
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Saintinoo(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2020
sinkhole:
Some of them I know have not gotten any salary yet and the report they have from most Unis is the same and today is Tuesday!
ASUU should know that FG will not pay them all outstanding salary at once and they will not receive any penny without calling off the strike, the best they can do is to suspens the strike conditionally.
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Saintinoo(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2020
sinkhole:
smiley
There is no FG, ASUU meeting on wednesday, best they can meet is Friday.
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by themaestro08(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Doradorwa:

What does "okpara" means?
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Onyeka90210(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hey, are you looking for how to increase your Instagram followers, likes, views and comments? Search no more, Instead of buying newly created accounts, you can add as many followers you want to your old profile or anyone you intend buffing, we also add likes, views and comments to post, all that is needed is to send the profile/post link and wait.
https://www.nairaland.com/6299374/how-get-instagram-followers-likes
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
themaestro08:

What does "okpara" means?
I believe it's the eldest man in any Igbo clan.
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
donbachi:
Fg will soon proscribe ASUU..just wait and see.
the kogi state governor style that worked for me
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
sinkhole:
shocked shocked
Thats heartbreaking
And please note that ASUU doesn't operate any Twitter account
That account is fake, ASUU president already said that
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by rollybest(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ramsey19:
dem no fit borrow money to finance education but for other things.......wetin them use all those abacha money wey dem collect do sef?
We have shared the recovered abacha loot to poor Nigerians ---Osibanjo
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by jericco1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wahala for who never graduate and dey public school grin
Re: Parody ASUU Twitter Handle Drops A Bombshell!! by Mystery9(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fake twitter account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASPOTECH & YABATECH Admission Forms Now Available / SEE The Top 23 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees / See JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools 2017/2018 | Universities And Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.