Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

(Sold)Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale In Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (Sold)Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale In Abuja (582 Views)

SOLD 1.5HP INVERTER AIR CONDITIONERS | 2HP SCANFROST |PERFECTLY WORKING SOLD / !promo,!promo, 20% Off Any Of Our Supercooling Mobile Air Conditioners / Fantastic/near New Mobile Air Conditioners(tokunbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Sold)Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale In Abuja by nabiz(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2020
clearancesales# 1hp mobile air conditioners for sale at give away price in Abuja. Nothing to fix. Just plug and enjoy. Have not been used for like 2years and was surprised how effective it worked yesterday that I decided to use it. Price= 20,000. 08135884401

Re: (Sold)Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale In Abuja by eghuan1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
can this be waybilled to Benin and whats your last price?
Re: (Sold)Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale In Abuja by nabiz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
eghuan1:
can this be waybilled to Benin and whats your last price?
yes but you pay the cost of ware bill. But would have preferred you have somebody in Abuja who will come and it to park. I am not always free
Re: (Sold)Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale In Abuja by eghuan1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
nabiz:
yes but you pay the cost of ware bill. But would have preferred you have somebody in Abuja who will come and it to park. I am not always free

that's the problem. i don't have anybody in Abuja and I don't mind paying for the waybill though
Re: (Sold)Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale In Abuja by nabiz(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
eghuan1:

that's the problem. i don't have anybody in Abuja and I don't mind paying for the waybill though
. Call na let's talk
Re: (Sold)Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale In Abuja by Jomina: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
location in abuja,
Can it fly for 10k?
Re: (Sold)Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale In Abuja by nabiz(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jomina:
location in abuja,
Can it fly for 10k?
mpape but your price is very funny lol
Re: (Sold)Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale In Abuja by VEXT: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
nabiz:
mpape but your price is very funny lol
Can you waybill to Kano,but you will reduce d price
Re: (Sold)Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale In Abuja by nabiz(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2020
VEXT:

it is very easy since we have all the luxurious bus. The only issue is time but would have preferred if you have a brother or relatives here in Abuja who I will hand it over and also test it in his present to see that everything is working
Re: (Sold)Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale In Abuja by nabiz(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2020
VEXT:

sold

(1) (Reply)

How Did Having A Child With Someone You Didn't Get Married To Affect Your Life? / How Do You Handle Some Relative You Don't want to See? / Please Can Someone Give Me The Code For Deleting A Nairaland Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.