Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Radio Personality For This Year? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Your Favourite Radio Personality For This Year? (177 Views)

Why Your Favourite Nigerian Songs Are Getting Shorter / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Radio Personality For This Year? by Whizzdom(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Radio is my second companion whenever i am less busy after the social media, hence if i am not on social media, i will be plugged to my radio especially when my favourite programs as commenced. On-Air-Personalities are sets of people that speaks to our soul or speak against us. My favourite OAP is Joyce Onyemowa, she talks about the every-every of our society, rangin' from politics to lifestyle and personal development. She is quite eloquent and unbias when treating a topic. Next is that annoying and bad mouthed Daddy Freeze which some people dislike (esp. Naija pastors) but he sometimes makes sense. Kindly add yours and state your reasons. lalasticala and mods frontpage.

(1) (Reply)

[music] Folly B – Go Low / And Here's The Next Fireboy. Just Watch How Melodious His Voice Sounds.. / Drop A Youtube Video Of A Song That Inspired You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.