Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Good African Countries To Migrate To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Good African Countries To Migrate To (438 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good African Countries To Migrate To by piper7(m): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Hi guys. I'm currently in university. And I would like to live Nigeria immediately after.
I've got the money necessary for migration. No problem with that.
The thing is I want to relocate to another African country. I don't want Yankee. Any idea about African countries with stable economy and good standard of living? Please share
Re: Good African Countries To Migrate To by Cousin9999: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2020
Ghana
South Africa
Re: Good African Countries To Migrate To by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Except you are an entrepreneur looking to explore new Frontiers avoid African countries. Most African countries have youth unemployment rates of above 50 percent. No jobs for their citizens tak less of foreigners.

(1) (Reply)

Ph.d Aspirant To Estonia Lets Meet Here. / UAE Eases Travel Restrictions For Nigerians With Resident Visas / AU’s Failure To Ratify African Passport Protocol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.