Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Reliable Tto And Cif Sellers Blco Aqua Light Or Forcados Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reliable Tto And Cif Sellers Blco Aqua Light Or Forcados Real? (1073 Views)

Promotional Aqua Blue Water Bottle With Discounted Price / I Have Genuine Seller Of Blco, Flco, Forcados, Lpfo- 08131244776 / What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Tto And Cif Sellers Blco Aqua Light Or Forcados Real? by WFGSOL: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2011
[size=38pt]Is there such thing of real Titleholder sellers?[/size]

[img]http://blinkee.com/product.php?id=Soccer%20Ball[/img]

Is it true there might be real sellers without all the BS offers?
Is there Offers Verbiage from real seller for real buyers?
Is there real sellers that will use Majors Procedures and Non Majors Procedures?
Is there real sellers to Majors that will Pay Fees for all Intermediary and Mandates.

If there real ones left let me know what is the best offers and the best verbiage without paying anything upfront.
Let us know what is correct way to purchase to weed out the phoney deals.
Is there a way to contact NNPC to verify a deal?
Is there a way to verify a ship being loaded at the terminals as well loaded and in the Nigerian waters.
Real Titleholders for TTO and CIF are they real?
Re: Reliable Tto And Cif Sellers Blco Aqua Light Or Forcados Real? by MEmmanuel: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2011
Mr. Noble White

In response to your nairaland ads on BLCO demand.
I wish to inform you that, I do BLCO, AGO and FORCADOS.

On CIF, TTT. FOB, and TTO basis.

Do not hesistate to contact me whenever you come accross a
very serious buyer.

Regards,
M. EMMANUEL
+234-8166827991
Re: Reliable Tto And Cif Sellers Blco Aqua Light Or Forcados Real? by TOCHINEDU: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2012
Pls if u have any buyer that is interested in nigerian crude oil and needs a procedure that will make hime not pay upfront. BLCO, FLCO Contact me on
daboneauxramyle@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Make 100K In 2 Weeks? / What Can I Do With N200,000? / What Business Can I Run With 20-30k This Xmas?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.