Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Teenager Arrested For Staging Kidnap With Her Boyfriend She Met 2 Months Ago - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Arrested For Staging Kidnap With Her Boyfriend She Met 2 Months Ago (494 Views)

Ogun Teenager Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat / Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom / Mother-of-3 Arrested For Staging Her Kidnap With Her Boyfriend . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Arrested For Staging Kidnap With Her Boyfriend She Met 2 Months Ago by janefblog: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
18-year-old girl identified as Ujunwa Offiah, has been arrested by Lagos state police command for conspiring with her boyfriend she met two months ago a resident of Coker area of Lagos State, to fake her kidnap and demand N30 million from her family.

The police also arrested the boyfriend’s other girlfriend identified as Precious Chukwu, 22, whose phone was reportedly used to negotiate with offiah’s family.

The suspects were arrested by operatives attached to the State Criminal Investigation Department, CID of the command.

While the boyfriend identified as, Ifesinachi Blessed, 26, who is a driver with one of the popular cab-hailing services, is said to be at large, it was gathered that he pretended to be a kidnapper and demanded for ransom of N30 million from Offiah’s family.

The state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, while parading the suspects at the command headquarters on Monday December 7, said;

“This is a case of conspiracy and staged kidnapping, and the man at the centre of this case, who happens to be a Uber driver, is still at large. We are going after him because he conspired with one of these two ladies, Offiah, who faked her kidnap.

“He cleverly used the phone of another girlfriend, Precious (Chukwu), to contact Offiah’s family, informing them that their daughter had been kidnapped.

“He requested N30m from Offiah’s family to get her freed and during negotiations, which involved the police, they settled for N700,000. While the money was being dropped, we took action and in the process arrested Offiah and Precious.”

Speaking to newsmen, Offiah said she joked about the kidnap but was surprised that Ifesinachi took it seriously.

She said;

“I met Ifesinachi in October, and when we got talking, I jokingly told him to kidnap me so that he would collect ransom from my sister. I never knew that he took it seriously until he............. https://janefblog.com/15691-2teenager-arrested-for-staging-kidnap-with-her-boyfriend-she-met-2-months-ago/

Re: Teenager Arrested For Staging Kidnap With Her Boyfriend She Met 2 Months Ago by Lawliet(f): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
See how them be

Yeye children

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Arrested For Staging Kidnap With Her Boyfriend She Met 2 Months Ago by Ladylite: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
He must be servicing both of em.
Re: Teenager Arrested For Staging Kidnap With Her Boyfriend She Met 2 Months Ago by Peterodion49(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Y not
Re: Teenager Arrested For Staging Kidnap With Her Boyfriend She Met 2 Months Ago by ozento: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
see your life?
Re: Teenager Arrested For Staging Kidnap With Her Boyfriend She Met 2 Months Ago by 2cribz: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
At age 22 all i knew then was from basement to house,blast music,enter cafe,play ps2,toast girls,read small, gist with the block,watch ball,drink small, exams block the rest.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Arrested For Staging Kidnap With Her Boyfriend She Met 2 Months Ago by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
The power of prick if you can use it well

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Five Commits Suicide Due To Poverty And Hardship In Ebonyi State / US Executes Man With COVID-19, 12th Under Trump Administration / 'security Guard Assaulted By CCT Chairman Hospitalised With Internal Injuries'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.