Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

A Phone I Can Get With 95k Budget? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Phone I Can Get With 95k Budget? (1690 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / Samsung Told Me The Phone I Bought From Jumia Is A Fake China Device – Angry Man / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Phone I Can Get With 95k Budget? by Flytime: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
investigator007:
You can get the Tecno Pova for about 80,500. You go still get change remain sef
bros you wicked
You want make person throway money..those terrible specs for such price

Op it's better you use some of the money to buy weed and roll it with some the cash left then you use the rest to rent an hotel room buy drinks and invite two girls to stay for the night,trust me it's worth more than that device called pova

4 Likes

Re: A Phone I Can Get With 95k Budget? by theFilmtric: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Flytime:
[s]bros you wicked
You want make person throway money..those terrible specs for such price

Op it's better you use some of the money to buy weed and roll it with some the cash left then you use the rest to rent an hotel room buy drinks and invite two girls to stay for the night,trust me it's worth more than that device called pova[/s]
you just showed how smart dumb you are
Sensible people don't talk with sentiments
They talk with facts,reasons.
So what phone should he buy?

theFilmtricsay
Re: A Phone I Can Get With 95k Budget? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2020
investigator007:
I thought the Camon 15 premier was about 105,000?
Yes, having the same chipset that powers the vivo y1s that is sold for 39k....

4 Likes

Re: A Phone I Can Get With 95k Budget? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2020
theFilmtric:

you just showed how smart dumb you are
Sensible people don't talk with sentiments
They talk with facts,reasons.
So what phone should he buy?

theFilmtricsay
I will jump on this.
Three reasons why you should never get a Transission[Tecno, Infinix or Itel] device.

1. They assemble the most wack of phone hardwares. Poor display panels and weak rom/ram products.
2. Whatever bug that comes with your device[android is buggy, so you need a company with software developers ready to fix any reported bug] you are never getting it fixed through a software update.
3. You will never get original replacement parts for your device in the event of accidents. Not because there are no original parts available, but because you can't replace an outdated faulty part with an authethic spare and not expect the device to malfunction. The day your Transission device gets opened for fixing, get a new one. Because that one do go.

Are these facts/reasons enough for you or you need video and picture evidence?

1 Like

Re: A Phone I Can Get With 95k Budget? by theFilmtric: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I will jump on this.
Three reasons why you should never get a Transission[Tecno, Infinix or Itel] device.

1. They assemble the most wack of phone hardwares. Poor display panels and weak rom/ram products.
2. Whatever bug that comes with your device[android is buggy, so you need a company with software developers ready to fix any reported bug] you are never getting it fixed through a software update.
3. You will never get original replacement parts for your device in the event of accidents. Not because there are no original parts available, but because[s]you can't replace an outdated faulty part with an authethic spare and not expect the device to malfunction.[/s] The day your Transission device gets opened for fixing, get a new one. Because that one do go.

Are these facts/reasons enough for you or you need video and picture evidence?
I will also jump on this
1.I think you're talking of 2012 devices
That was in the past, the very far past

2. A Bare-faced LIE
Stock android comes almost perfect its the skin of phone brands e.g MIUI,One OS. That generates the bugs
And updates fix(and sometimes worsen bugs) the more the updates the more the bugs
You'd have noticed this if you are a very observant user
I personally am not a fan of updates(whether Android or Security or UI)

3. That applies to all phones
Especially Samsung
Spare parts are always from other companies not the phone brand itself
The cancelled shows that you know very little about phone repairs
And as I asked flytime
What brand would you recommend??
Since you “jumped” on it

theFilmtricsay
Re: A Phone I Can Get With 95k Budget? by timmyblast(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Prophylactic:
Please Guys I am having indecision on phone to buy, my budget is 80-95k

My mind has been on Samsung A31
If any other suggestions I am open for it.

What I am looking at

Minimum of 4GB 128GB
OS update because I don't intend getting a phone In next few years time

Also durability

Thanks for ur suggestion in advance and if the Samsung A31 worth it

One month old Samsung A71 for sale

Lagos

#120k

Re: A Phone I Can Get With 95k Budget? by AmadorSays: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
With your budget you can get the Camon 16 or Camon 16s
Re: A Phone I Can Get With 95k Budget? by MartinsD12(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
ZesusHVWritter:

Yes, having the same chipset that powers the vivo y1s that is sold for 39k....
Tecno really scam people with camon 15 premier with same p35 on this 39k phone, same with infinix with s5pro sold at 100k plus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Scammed Me Today / Which App Can You Not Do Without On Your Phone? / Tecno Pova 5g Gaming Review, Heating & Battery Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.